• REYHOVA3SIX - December 17, 2010 3:11 p.m.

GOOD SHIT!!! MY OLD FRIENDS GOOD SHIT...
  • porjos - December 17, 2010 1:30 p.m.

Holy Shit! More Videos! I Love whats happening with GR!
  • lionmaru - December 17, 2010 12:39 p.m.

To bad, I like reading... maybe you put some subtitles, helps the deafs too... Think about people with special needs...
  • codewhitedragon - December 17, 2010 11:49 a.m.

Oh man Vanquish was awesome and so was enslaved and Blur they were some of my best games of 2010. Your mad if you didn't play them
  • alphakr3w - December 17, 2010 7:02 a.m.

Pretty good list, but I would prefer the text version of reviews. I think it has more quality.
  • Thequestion 121 - December 17, 2010 6:06 a.m.

That was a great list :)
  • Rubberducky - December 17, 2010 5:16 a.m.

Oh, and I have a request for the next top 7. A "hammered top 7" where you get drunk and then attempt to do the top 7. That would be entertaining.
  • Rubberducky - December 17, 2010 5:11 a.m.

Wow, 18 pages of comments. I didnt bother reading through them all but at some point did anyone ask why it looks like Charlie is stoned? It kinda looks like he's hopped up on goofballs or something
  • captaingrumpy - December 17, 2010 4:40 a.m.

Way too much happening at once in these games. I like the slow pace of a shooter like call of duty 1 and 2, or the slow ,as you want it pace of the shooters of "medal of honour" series (10 of them).
  • Gsindahouse - December 17, 2010 2:40 a.m.

First of all, yeah, you're right, No More Heroes 2 did get some recognition, so I guess it wouldn't deserve to be touched up on this video. But I never knew about Vanquish! I don't even play too many shooters, and I'm actually thinking about getting this one. The only shooter I really enjoyed was this one called XIII (13) Because of the cool storyline and creative Archer-like Comic Book Style Gameplay.
  • lionheart1986 - December 16, 2010 8:33 p.m.

This was probably one of the best new features you have ever added. I appreciated the video of games I know I have overlooked, and thanks to this well done video compilation, will be checking a lot of them out. I thought the length was a good one; you were very specific (as always) with your reasons and showed just enough footage to get me wanting more. I think one thing that could enhance this feature is maybe you can write up on the games that didn't make the list. That is, if you have the time. All in all this was great keep it up.
  • Overlord153 - December 16, 2010 7:08 p.m.

Where's Split Second
  • Silentcapt2 - December 16, 2010 12:36 p.m.

I know this sounds overly nostalgic, but I am kind of proud of how far GR has come since I first started come on this site (Right after they merged with Cheatplanet). Anyway, as far as the video goes, the quality drops about 1/4 of the way through, but picks back up shortly after. Also I think you should have more excitement when announcing games.
  • blocpartier - December 16, 2010 5:17 a.m.

I don't like the video idea either. I'm almost always listening to music when I read articles online. Lame excuse but whatever. The video was great and the list even greater. I put a few of those on my christmas list.
  • BurntToShreds - December 16, 2010 4:49 a.m.

I'm gonna go get Singularity the next chance I get.
  • YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - December 16, 2010 4:25 a.m.

Love the new video format, do think No More Hero shouldve made the list, its an amazing game that was almost completely ignored because it was on the Wii.
  • Godzillarex - December 16, 2010 3:30 a.m.

Cool video! Vanquish and Enslaved were two of the best games of the year for me. I played them for Mahalo Games, and couldn't have been happier.
  • chilarome - December 16, 2010 2:50 a.m.

I really like this idea. It is a fresh change and quite frankly, I love it! Not only can you convey the games in something more than screenshots because you have video, you can also show me what I really should see in a game. Screenshots don't matter if the game in motion looks like crap. Good job Gamesradar!
  • Grimi - December 16, 2010 2:50 a.m.

Well you've pretty much sold me on every single game on that list.Also LOVE the new video format kinda wish there was a text roundup or something for a quick reference afterwords...
  • lovinmyps3 - December 16, 2010 1:59 a.m.

Enslaved and Vanquish are way up there for games I really want to play. The video format is awesome too! Great job guys! (300+ comments?!)