• Tispower - December 14, 2010 1:34 a.m.

Prefer not having to pause my music for over 7 minutes :(
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - December 14, 2010 1:33 a.m.

I really liked it, and I would love to see it get longer as you guys get more comfortable with he formt
  • BlackElement17 - December 14, 2010 1:33 a.m.

Such a vibrant green screen vista.
  • selio - December 14, 2010 1:31 a.m.

Awesome!! you did forget the number one from TDar though, I like that one more.
  • BearKiller - December 14, 2010 1:30 a.m.

Holy balls, a video top 7! :D
  • ninjaemperor - December 14, 2010 1:29 a.m.

I enjoyed it a lot, but I felt it lacked GR's personality, and you guys sounded a little bored. I'm sure those things will improve with time though :)
  • HoBBes - December 14, 2010 1:29 a.m.

Love it!
  • PooPSock - December 14, 2010 1:27 a.m.

"That's some sweet ass water, man!" Brilliant. I enjoy the original text and screen combo more simply because I think the whole verbal prognosis of the top 7 is already done incredibly well(ESPECIALLY when you go off topic and into a purely tangential discussion that leads to awesome-sauce). The text-based top 7 was also a great way to multitask by reading and listening to something else(like, maybe a podcast?). It is a great idea to go into video with it, and I thoroughly enjoyed this, and even want to see a bit more, but the original is still at the top in my mind. Like Cranky Kong says: " Everything old is better."
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - December 14, 2010 1:25 a.m.

Thanks for all the feedback! And don't worry, we're still doing mostly text Top 7s, but we'll throw video ones in now and then to keep refining the process.
  • ConstantlyCheckingForBloodComingOutOfMyAntista - December 14, 2010 1:24 a.m.

Nice job guys and I love the inclusion of Blur. That game ate so much of my time its ridiculous.
  • jonas1 - December 14, 2010 1:24 a.m.

hot shots tennis: get a grip. the most hours ive spent on a game this year.
  • Noah4life - December 14, 2010 1:23 a.m.

it does help me see the ones i normally overlook, but the video doesnt always work. Maybe once in a blue moon is fine, but not to often
  • skyguy343 - December 14, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Well, my little site really looks like it's reaching adulthood. I'm proud of you guys, really. Though I do have some constructive criticism. The flow doesn't feel right, I understand that you're reading the entries you wrote but it should sound more natural like the podcast and less robotronic. But I'm probably just thinking that because it sounds different than the voice in my head when I read the articles. Also I've noticed a pattern: "If you like x but wish it was more like y, then you'll love z" or "if you liked x and y, then you should pick up z". Try and keep it more varied, like a super review. I love the Top 7's, I love the podcast, I love everything about this site. You guys are like the little site that could and it's really shown over the years. This is just another step on the GamesRadar success timeline, good job Mr. Barratt and Mr. Elston!
  • RamenDragon - December 14, 2010 1:22 a.m.

Like it a lot, but definitely alternate between written and video.
  • BodyDamage - December 14, 2010 1:22 a.m.

hmmm. the video version of this reminds me a lot of when your favorite, previously text based game characters are suddenly given a voice outside of your head. Your initial reaction is never that of 100% satisfaction, because that's simply impossible. after a while though, (if its not crappy) you don't have a problem with it, as its not necessarily bad, just different. the change is a bit jarring but being able to knock out an entire top 7 in less than 10 minutes is fantastic and i think it will also help get through the ones that aren't as appealing to specific readers as others. there have been more than a few top 7s where i simply did not get through it because it failed to hold my interest, but then of course always looked forward to the tdar discussion of it. i look forward to this method fixing that problem. i like it. keep up the fine work.
  • LastPariah - December 14, 2010 1:21 a.m.

Everything went better than expected.
  • conchking - December 14, 2010 1:21 a.m.

I need some metro 2033. The only reason I dont have Cave story is because Nintendo doesnt support WPA passwords and Im not going to go through a long complicated process just to play one downloadable game. Also I think that one game that should be on the list was Split/Second which was much better than Blur IMO.
  • Crabhand - December 14, 2010 1:20 a.m.

I'm in favor of the video format. With the text entries I occasionally skip an entry that I don't really know anything about, but the video forces me to watch all 7. And honestly, how can I be expected to motivate myself to read? It's up to you, GamesRadar, to compensate for my flaw.
  • batmanboy11 - December 14, 2010 1:19 a.m.

Great job, guys! I'd love to see more Video Top 7s in 2011!
  • CaptainHead - December 14, 2010 1:17 a.m.

I found this way more engaging than a 3-4 page, primarily text article. Thanks guys.