• Nimrod.Sanchez - May 26, 2012 6:28 a.m.

I still love singularity today, I must be on at least my third or fourth play through
  • Niightmarez - July 17, 2011 1:32 a.m.

L'Estasi Dell'Oro (Bandini Remix)at 4:53, very nice
  • KishouTenpi - January 3, 2011 7:08 p.m.

I still perfer reading, sorry guys
  • EpsilonSigmaMu - January 3, 2011 5:52 p.m.

Damn good job on the new video player. Love this idea of video Top 7's. You guys did a great job on this article. Great commentaries, editing, and a nice, smooth layout made for a great first impression of video Top 7's.
  • Kaeda - December 29, 2010 9:27 p.m.

Keep the written lists. My top overlooked game of 2010: MAG
  • UnivrslHlthcare - December 28, 2010 10:50 a.m.

Even though the time it took to put this video Top 7 together is probably what will keep it from being a regularly-occurring thing on the site, it is executed amazingly and you guys did a great job! I look forward to the next treat when it comes along!
  • Gkicker2 - December 22, 2010 2:43 p.m.

I like to be able to follow along and look at the Pics while listening to the podcast... can't do that with the video.
  • Fleshcrawl - December 21, 2010 12:02 p.m.

If you were trying to sell me any of these games, your monotone script made the sell a total fail. Please don't do anymore of these.
  • Spybreak8 - December 19, 2010 12:57 a.m.

I like it and glad Gamesradar evolved with the rest of the gaming sites. Commentary was great and like Chris said in Tdar 132 didn't feel forced.
  • bemused - December 18, 2010 10:01 p.m.

Let me be the first to say that I like the video version OK, but would prefer a written one instead of/in addition to... oh, wait! I'm not the first... my bad
  • SenorHurt - December 18, 2010 9:10 p.m.

I watched this after hearing the podcast. I like it and think they'd be great even if they were longer. This one didn't necessarily need to be longer. I'm just saying I'm not opposed to them being longer. I have no problem watching the Top 7 rather than reading them, I prefer watching over reading, but I can see why other's would mind. Is there anyway, the video could be closed captioned? Or is that a lot more work? Doesn't sound like you can do both a video and a text version for the Top 7 so I'm guessing that there isn't time to do video as a separate segment each week. Oh hey, you guys should talk to Andy from the OXM podcast. He's out of work and is a video editor. He may work for cheap. That is if he doesn't get a job working for 343 Studios.
  • TastiestJamb - December 18, 2010 9:37 a.m.

I think the video format is a better way to do the Top 7, but leaving out Mr. Banderas is unacceptable.
  • Matedawg11 - December 18, 2010 6:02 a.m.

I want text!
  • katwood92 - December 18, 2010 5:32 a.m.

I don't mind the video, but I think that you should have a text version too. I mainly come to this site to read articles, not watch videos.
  • hedonist27 - December 18, 2010 1:46 a.m.

Not liking the video, for what it's worth. No clickable links, for starters. I enjoy the articles for the writing, which gives me something to read while I listen to music. If I wanted to watch game trailers, I would click on them. Thanks for the effort, though. Much appreciated!
  • RazielArcanum - December 18, 2010 12:53 a.m.

Sorry guys, but I ain't watching this on principle. TV's made people dumb enough, and we read waaaaay faster than we speak (and consequently hear). No time.
  • GHOST3o0o - December 18, 2010 12:32 a.m.

I fucking love it.
  • CancerMan - December 17, 2010 8:34 p.m.

It was good. Gotta improve your energy though, the performance was a bit stiff. It can only get better from here.
  • Ariaka - December 17, 2010 8:26 p.m.

Awesome job, guys. Hope to see this more often. ^^
  • narusuke15 - December 17, 2010 3:17 p.m.

I would be best if you add subtitle.