Topics

Top 7

• Kipp56 - April 16, 2009 12:07 a.m.

As someone who has thoroughly enjoyed all the games in the metroid Metroid series, I whole heartedly agree that Nintendo needs another. The Metroid games are really some of the few games on either the Wii or DS that could be considered as appealing to hardcore gamers while making good use of the systems' unique attributes. Incidentally, the craft shown at the and of Prime 3 looks almost identical to a vehicle seen briefly in Metroid:Hunters on the DS in a short cut scene in which one of the other "hunters" (I think it was Sylux) drops out of it immediately preceding a fight with said hunter. A Metroid:Hunters is probably my favourite Metroid game, and a sequel would have immense potential on the Wii; hopefully this is the direction they're taking. As a side note, I HATE cliff-hanger endings in games. (That means you Halo and either GoW2.)
  • Zaibalt - March 18, 2009 2:09 a.m.

Definitly new Zelda, Mario, Metroid and Kingdom hearts and maybe even the next Super Smash Bros.
  • Corsair89 - February 4, 2009 5:51 p.m.

Holy crap! Rockstar just announced Red Dead Redemption as a sequel to Red Dead Revolver! That's one GR, six to go...
  • tehperson123412 - January 27, 2009 1:51 a.m.

wait...hold on, FFVII at #1? don't get me wrong I love FF7, but i thought GR didn't. as for metroid, I think they should have samus fighting the phantoms of the very slime she wiped out in metroid2. they could call it metroid ghosts
  • AFilthyIbis - January 26, 2009 8:12 a.m.

where the hell is that musik comming from!
  • yiekmal - January 25, 2009 1:19 p.m.

red dead revolver never heard that
  • Apple555 - January 24, 2009 9:57 p.m.

I kno this is almost impossible but another Okami game.
  • BleachAnimeAddict - January 24, 2009 12:16 a.m.

lol this is hillarious
  • mozaralio - January 23, 2009 4:03 a.m.

Love the 100% endings the first time I played through I got 99% which pissed me off sooo bad never played zero-hour beat Fusion (GBA) that game was actually scary. Jeeze Samus is lookin good at the end, I wonder if she stuffs her Zero-suit?
  • Life - January 22, 2009 8:27 p.m.

Still waiting for: -Donkey Kong 64 2 - Come on, Rare can't be the only people to make one. -Star Wars Battlefront III -Kingdom Hearts III -Jak IV -BEETLE ADVENTURE RACING 2!!! If you haven't heard of this last one, I suggest playing it. I believe it's coming out on Virtual Console. I highly recommend it, as being one of the best racers on the Nintendo 64.
  • timshank - January 22, 2009 5:23 a.m.

Why not a VII port to PSP? I would like it if they just put in on the network. Same with all the other PS1 FFs. I don't really care for DS.
  • Geigan - January 22, 2009 2:29 a.m.

Ah! GR why did you have to remind that I will never get to use psynergy again?! I MISS YOU GOLDEN SUN!!
  • Aznzangetsu - January 21, 2009 11:54 p.m.

If only there would be an other great Zelda game for Wii and an other freakin awesome Mario game. And if there's really new Metroids, i'd be one of the first one to go buy it!! Oh, and the Wii needs an update for better graphics and complete games like CoD:WaW, NO ZOMBIES!!!DX I just hope the next CoD will be on Wii too and with the most features possible!
  • NYfanatic - January 21, 2009 9:07 p.m.

you forgot about Driver 5
  • tysr36 - January 21, 2009 8:36 p.m.

I would buy a copy of DS metroid.
  • i_r_accurate - January 21, 2009 5:46 a.m.

CoD:Future Warfare...WOOT!!!!
  • EricBratcher - January 21, 2009 2:07 a.m.

Why does everyone seem to think that a futuristic CoD would be just like Halo, with candy-colored aliens? Let me just list off a few of the other futuristic games it could resemble instead: System Shock 2 Dead Space Unreal Tournament Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (near-future, but it counts) Gears of War series Star Wars Battlefront series Frontlines: Fuel of War Battlefield: 2142 MechAssault 2: Lone Wolf Red Faction series Project: Snowblind (which deserved far more acclaim than it got) And that's just off the top of my head. And let's not forget that Infinity Ward doesn't suck. Damn, people.
  • Coolbeans69 - January 21, 2009 12:55 a.m.

sonic 4 will never happen.
  • CyberSkull - January 20, 2009 11:41 p.m.

I don't care about FFVII. I want FFVI DS!
  • peteypablo2624 - January 20, 2009 10:35 p.m.

good list. i actually saw a small bit of leaked footage on a featured user movie over on Gametrailers.com for Battlefront 3. it looked pretty freakin awesome (not that im trying to advertise GT or anything XD)