Topics

E3 Top 7

• Jparker16 - May 30, 2011 4:55 p.m.

Resident Evil 6
  • insertdisk - May 30, 2011 4:55 p.m.

Ill be following for the hitman coverage mostly. god I need to get my own copy of blood money now pauses ...okay purchased delivery 3rd of jun or summat i can wait.
  • RicePuddingUK - May 30, 2011 4:54 p.m.

I want a new Star Wars Game, Not that MMORPG rubbish or another less-than mediocre generic Force Unleahsed I'm talking ROGUE SQUADRON, JEDI KNIGHT 4 OR A REAL KOTOR. Or a new Unreal Tournament.
  • jennablack - May 30, 2011 4:51 p.m.

Does anyone know if Project Cafe will have backwards comparability with the wii?
  • hester2 - May 30, 2011 4:49 p.m.

Even more than Shadow Complex, I'd like to see an announcement of a Chair-developed Metroid sequel for Nintendo's new console. That will never happen, though, so Shadow Complex 2 it is!
  • jennablack - May 30, 2011 4:37 p.m.

My top 4 (not in order) • animal crossing • super mario 3D • professor Layton • Mario kart
  • Amnesiac - May 30, 2011 4:35 p.m.

METROID DREAD.
  • onewingedantista - May 30, 2011 4:31 p.m.

My Top 7: 7: Republic Commando 2 6: Mercenaries 3 5: PS3 upscale of Dissidia 4: PS3 upscale of Crisis Core 3: More Steam games on PS3 2: Sly Cooper 4 1: Star Wars Battlefront III with Unreal 3 engine (http://www.battlefront3.net/2011/04/lucasarts-signs-with-epic-games-for-unreal-engine-3/)
  • DarkSynopsis - May 30, 2011 4:27 p.m.

I would pick up Dance Central 2 without hesitation even though I've not played much of Dance Central but I will get there one day... I have been hoping the Halo Combat Evovled Remake has been true I loved that game and playing it again when its been made all pretty would be awesome :D Finally Shadow Complex 2... Oh Man I've been wanting that game to come out since I beat the first one! Still one of my favourite XBLA experiances I beat that game 4-5 times back to back still need to go get Level 50.
  • xenon - May 30, 2011 4:07 p.m.

Honestly, I want GTA5. The formula never gets old for me. Just fix the silly running animations! :D
  • FathomlessBlue - May 30, 2011 4:07 p.m.

The last thing we need is another Final Fantasy announcement. When Square-Enix announced FFXIII, they had barely started development, leading to a huge wait and a game that was nothing like the original trailers. In the case of FFXIV, the game was rushed out too early in light of demand, and look at the spectacular mess that was. Leave the announcement untill there is actually something substantial to show. Or even better yet, complete XIII, Versus XIII and Type 0 before starting work on another game. 5+ year waits are just ridiculous!
  • IcePotato - May 30, 2011 4:01 p.m.

A dancing game? Really? You could have pick literally anything and you picked a dancing game.
  • SunniDee - May 30, 2011 3:56 p.m.

i want some decent 3ds titles, a new super smash bros would be nice, enslaved 2, a new ip to launch with Nintendo Cafe, a remake of ruby and sapphire for 3ds, and no haloz. Great list guys can't wait to here about this on Talkradar
  • justinbanda - May 30, 2011 3:52 p.m.

I can't wait to see if SE will announce Final Fantasy XV, although the odds aren't likely. They're more likely to focus on XIII-2 and Versus XIII. Y'know what else would be awesome? Final Fantasy V and VI for 3DS, while we're at it. (PS: Where did you get that awesome green artwork for XV from? Is that Terra or Rydia?) Also, I hope we see some Assassin's Creed, Mario, Pokemon (bets on whether it'll be a Wii2 launch title, anyone?), and maybe Metal Gear Solid 3DS.
  • rabidpotatochip - May 30, 2011 3:47 p.m.

My list: 1) Mass Effect 3 six months ahead of schedule.
  • scorpianl17 - May 30, 2011 3:47 p.m.

Assassims Creed: Revelations
  • IveGotTheGlow - May 30, 2011 3:44 p.m.

The new Smash Bros *fingers crossed*
  • RODTheMaster - May 30, 2011 3:44 p.m.

I don't want to sound pessimistic, but this E3 isn't shaping up to be very exciting. Hopefully Nintendo will pull through again.
  • Japanaman - May 30, 2011 3:39 p.m.

My Top 7: 1) Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD (PS3) 2) Warioware, Inc. 3D (3DS) 3) Metroid Prime: 3D Corruption (3DS) 4) Wave Race: Tsunami (Wii) 5) Mortal Kombat HD Arkade Kollection (PS3, Xbox 360) 6) Panzer Dragoon (For Any Platform) 7) Final Fantasy II, III (Virtual Console; NES)
  • Foxhound300 - May 30, 2011 3:33 p.m.

There's no way any sort of work will be put into the Halo CEmake. They'll just slap a shiny coat on it and leave everything else exactly the same as it was in Halo 1, bad level design and all.