Topics

E3 E3 2010 Top 7

• gmknoble - June 7, 2010 11:26 p.m.

Alright, Duke is never gonna happen. I really wish I could cite my sources here, but I can't. I'm thinkin' I read it on digg somewhere, but it is just never ever ever gonna happen. ever. Battlefront 3 was mentioned and that sounds cool, but I'd love it if they took that idea into the universe of Terminator. The last cool Terminator game was T2 on SNES, and a battlefront type game set in the terminator universe would kick ass! Hitman was also mentioned and I would love another helping of Agent 47 myself (voiced by Timothy Olyphant, only because I have a man-crush on him). I am sad to learn through these comments that the E3 announcement from valve will not concern consoles, because my PC will never be capable of running a new game...
  • Psylockerules - June 7, 2010 11:07 p.m.

my hopes are X-men legends 3, starfox wii and fzero Wii (have sega do it, fzero GX was AWESOME!)
  • sleepy92ismypsn - June 7, 2010 11:07 p.m.

Twisted Metal PS3 (not sure if this is what jaffe is working on but i hope he makes this happen one day)although in the PTOM July 2010 there is an ad that has Twisted Metal listed as number 7 in the top 10 most wanted ps3 games. GTA Vice City 2 GTA San Andreas stories(set in the late 60's with The Truth as the Protagonist) Sly 4 Bioshock 3 Crash Bandicoot PS3 Developed by Naughty Dog Resistance 3 Guitar Hero Red Hot Chili Peppers Led Zeppelin Rock Band Resident Evil 6 ReCAPTCHA: Solve Chronically... thats how i solve all of my problems, with chronic.
  • CurryIsGood - June 7, 2010 11:06 p.m.

What if Aqua Man gos to Rapture?
  • Cyberninja - June 7, 2010 10:23 p.m.

i want the world ends with you 2 because that game deserves a squeal
  • alexkirk - June 7, 2010 10:17 p.m.

Please let the new DC game be Superman, a decent Superman game has never been made. And hes obviously the best!!!
  • BlindGuardian412 - June 7, 2010 10:16 p.m.

How about a Breakdown 2?
  • TruckThunders - June 7, 2010 9:52 p.m.

Blazing Angels 3. Too bad it will never happen. I guess H.A.W.X 2 will have to fill that flight simulator void.
  • Awesomest - June 7, 2010 9:44 p.m.

@ Crumbdunky TL;DR
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 7, 2010 9:41 p.m.

The new Half-Life seems like a safe bet. A new GTA installment? Not so much. I've been watching a lot of old DKC Youtube videos and I'm desperate for an HD Donkey Kong Country. If a God existed, He would somehow make DKC a reality, but I would be incredibly happy even if an HD Remake was announced. Killer Instinct too. Sadly, that ain't ever gun' hap'n.
  • BlackElement17 - June 7, 2010 9:18 p.m.

I'm sorry but Aquaman is not cool.
  • Togala - June 7, 2010 8:49 p.m.

Hitman 5. If that happens then I'm set!
  • Zeb364 - June 7, 2010 8:49 p.m.

The one that grabbed my eye was Bioshock 3 but I'm not sure if I want it to be announced or not cause it might be too soon. It needs time to be truly great.
  • brickman409 - June 7, 2010 8:48 p.m.

fallout 1 & 2 re-release!
  • onilosmada - June 7, 2010 8:38 p.m.

Most likely will see a portal 2.
  • GangsterJew92 - June 7, 2010 8:33 p.m.

I hope they announce Episode 3 and Grand Theft Auto V
  • theemporer - June 7, 2010 8:32 p.m.

Assassin's Creed 3, Demon's Souls 2, Soulcalibur V, Fire Emblem 11,Star Wars Episode VII, Phantasy Star Online Episode V, Super Smash Brothers 4, Pokemon Colosseum 3. ReCaptcha: 18- arousal I have no more to say.
  • thedisagree - June 7, 2010 7:43 p.m.

f-zero and guilty gear thats all i ask
  • soren7550 - June 7, 2010 7:38 p.m.

Just two I'm looking for (since I'm 90% sure that HL2:E3 won't be announced): Perfect Dark 2 and Mass Effect 3. Although seeing something for Rock Band 3 wouldn't hurt.
  • bongzilla - June 7, 2010 7:29 p.m.

Star Fox would be dope. Too bad I havent bought a Wii yet.