Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• DaFunk - February 3, 2009 12:12 a.m.

Top game that should've had co-op? Fable 2. lulz Seriously though, couldn't agree more with #1; Turtles in Time is like the greatest co-op experience ever.
  • Sebastian16 - February 2, 2009 11:46 p.m.

Battlefield: Bad Company badly needed co-op I think.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - February 2, 2009 11:10 p.m.

^ I agree. I think that's what would make the battles against the larger enemies so much fun. Still a decent game solo, but if it were co-op I'd probably run through it multiple times.
  • RooringRA - February 2, 2009 10:58 p.m.

I dont think Bioshock should be co-op I mean whats the fun and weirdness of killing splicers and big dadys when somone else is there doing it with you.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - February 2, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Dead Rising co-op would have been magnificent. Look for the sequel to deliver on that. I'm torn about whether BioShock would have been any good as a co-op game - the sense of isolation is crucial to the atmosphere of the story.
  • hohee45 - February 2, 2009 10:29 p.m.

i have to agree with dougal, kingdom hearts with a buddy would be pure genious.
  • dougle - February 2, 2009 8:48 p.m.

i dont mean to be "that guy" but kingdom hearts & final fantasy xii as well as maybe dark chronicle(dark cloud 2)would also be great fun co-op
  • skyguy343 - February 2, 2009 8:36 p.m.

SotC would be the awesomest thing EVARZ in co-op
  • industriedude - April 12, 2009 4:07 p.m.

god damn COD 4 would be great as a co-op game, because lets admit, when its just you and a friend playing one-on-one, you get bored fast and just start taking it in turns on xbox live. yeh uh fable II had co-op, it was just the GTA style of don't-run-too-far-from-me-buddy co-op which gave you the s**ts when you wanted to shoot at some baddies from a distance while ur friend attacked with a sword.
  • JetSylar17 - February 22, 2009 7:59 p.m.

Uh definalty Dead Rising should be on this list
  • GibsonSG - February 22, 2009 6:25 a.m.

Dude, I agree that CoD4 should have co-op, cause it has vs. If they can add 1 type of multiplayer then they obviously can add one more!!!!
  • mr.mr.mr.mr. - February 21, 2009 9:19 p.m.

Again,KH should of had co-op. And Sonic Heroes.
  • rafoca - February 10, 2009 1:26 p.m.

I loved the article. GamesRadar always focus on co-op gameplay and I love that. I agree with everything said here. Bring more co-op articles :D
  • Garenm - February 9, 2009 3:42 a.m.

Far Cry 2 needed co-op. The game required a ridiculous amount of driving, and while driving, you're vulnerable to attacks from these roving bands of lunatics. The most frustrating thing is that some of the generic jeeps had turret-mounted weapons that are completely worthless because you can't drive and fire weapons at the same time. I would have even settled for being able to shoot a non-turret mounted gun while driving. The game was still great - but co-op would have made it better.
  • brummboy12 - February 8, 2009 9:35 p.m.

I guess everyone forgot about FFinal Fantasy.
  • souleater77 - February 8, 2009 7:03 a.m.

It would totally destroy the mechanics of the game, but just imagine a coop Prince of Persia (the new one; and i cant believe nobody said this yet...
  • Bi-gE - February 7, 2009 2:20 p.m.

Really need to add Battlefield Bad Company, a game about the adventure of four rogue soldiers. What makes the game's lack of co-op even worse is that the game is built on a engine designed for online play... it wouldn't have been hard for DICE to implement co-op... but no! You have to play with dumb AI and not your friends.
  • Stuffgamer1 - February 7, 2009 12:17 a.m.

Beast Rider isn't half as bad as most of those reviews claim, but I agree that it's dumb that it didn't have co-op in the first place. It's not the first Golden Axe game that didn't, mind you (that goes to Golden Axe Warrior, released in 1991 for the Sega Master System), but there was an INSANE amount of criticism given the game due to no co-op that SHOULD'VE been predicted by the developer before even taking this route.
  • Kerfluffle - February 5, 2009 1:05 a.m.

Yes..... Those bastards whining about how Gears and Halo are soooooooooooo much better than Boishock just because of a lack of multiplayer. Hopefully BS:2 SoD won't ruin Jack's faceless (mostly) silent persona. Now, would you kindly hurry up that game 2K?
  • controlledchaos - February 4, 2009 9:38 p.m.

Call of Duty 4 definitely needed co-op badly. I'd be playing through the campaign again right now if I could do it with a friend.