Topics

Top 7

• Mortified_Cow - July 4, 2011 6:09 p.m.

Damn straight Freedom Fighters!!! I love that game.
  • LoudestCannon - July 4, 2011 5:45 p.m.

@FOZ I'm glad I am not the only one holding out hope for a Freedom Fighters sequel. Easily one of my favorite games from the last console generation.
  • terdferguson - July 4, 2011 5:38 p.m.

I love World In Conflict so much. The first time I ever got sad playing a video game was when Bannon sacrificed himself.
  • kyle94 - July 4, 2011 5:36 p.m.

I agree, Freedom Fighters NEEDS a sequel. The ending was pretty much "Wooo, we won!", with the main character saying "We didn't win. They'll be back, and with bigger guns." and then they did a kegstand. Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - July 4, 2011 5:28 p.m.

The writing in this Top 7 is some of my favorite in any Top 7. Can't wait to hear you guys (with full 'Murcan accents) talking about it on TalkRadar.
  • profile0000 - July 4, 2011 5:19 p.m.

Excellent Top 7. A great idea and it looks like someone had a fun time actually writing the entries. Happy 4th, America.
  • RoeTaKa - July 4, 2011 5:13 p.m.

FromSoftware can do no wrong
  • FOZ - July 4, 2011 5:07 p.m.

The ending of Freedom Fighters said they DIDN'T stop the Russians, not even close. That's why the game needs a goddamn sequel already. And Fallout 3 was a worldwide nuclear war. Every country was devastated, you just only ever see America in Fallout games.
  • Yarnboy - July 4, 2011 5:04 p.m.

Am I missing Fallout 3? It wasn't technically in the game itself, but the after effects were pretty heavy.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - July 4, 2011 5:03 p.m.

no zombie titles, im sure America has fallen to the living dead a few times, Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising for instance?
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - July 4, 2011 4:30 p.m.

There were a few surprises here. I have found memories of the first two, mostly because I love this premise. Happy Independence Day! Oh ya, aso looking forward to Talkradar.
  • Antistaenemyofthedaleks - July 4, 2011 4:22 p.m.

Good top 7 looking forawrd to most likely hearing about it on Talkradar
  • Antistaenemyofthedaleks - July 4, 2011 4:21 p.m.

gOOD TOP 7 guys looking forward to most likely hearing about it on talkradar
  • GringoStar - July 4, 2011 4:17 p.m.

As much as people were nagging on Home Front, I actually thought it was a great game with a very cryptic story line. They made it feel almost too realistic with faux news casts and such. The game did have it's faults but I would definitely like to see a continuation with this game.