Topics

Top 7

• AyJay - January 13, 2009 4:25 a.m.

what about shaun white snowboarding? that games was shitloads better on the wii.
  • AyJay - January 13, 2009 4:23 a.m.

• vic88 - January 13, 2009 2:27 a.m.

its sad to argue with someone you never met over the internet
  • Corsair89 - January 13, 2009 1:49 a.m.

I played the hell out of Orange Box on my 360. It became so scratched that when I was working my way through Half-Life 2 Episode 2 with that damn, loathable, evil, infuriating, garden gnome and whenever I threw him aside to defense myself, if I stepped on the gnome he would fling me hundreds of feet off in the air and off the level. F***ing gnome.
  • KREATIVEassassin - January 13, 2009 1:16 a.m.

Excellent article, Shane!
  • Romination - January 13, 2009 1:06 a.m.

Hm...I didn't know Web of Shadow's was like that for the DS...interesting. What about every Castlevania game is better on the inferior portables? It's more of a series thing than a 'game by game' thing, but it's still valid
  • GoldenMe - January 13, 2009 12:19 a.m.

3 reasons why I love GR: 1. They likes the Genesis. 2. All the people in the comments either say "first" or they piss and moan about the person who said "first". 3. This reason. (but we’re willing to say the 360 excels over the PS3 in many key areas) I love you guys. Awesome article. And 360 FTW.
  • Tochy - January 13, 2009 12:14 a.m.

OMG PS3 FTW!!!111 Let teh war begin...
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - January 12, 2009 11:35 p.m.

I still remember how disappointed I was to find out that the SNES Aladdin wasn't the same as the Genesis one I'd seen kids playing at Toys 'R Us. So disappointed, in fact, that I eventually convinced my parents to buy me a Genesis for that reason alone.
  • FierceDeity - January 12, 2009 11:15 p.m.

tbh im suprised you didnt mention okami i know how you lot love that game
  • CuddlyBomber - January 12, 2009 11:13 p.m.

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to rub orange box in my friends face. His is a big PS3 famboy...
  • P3N15 - January 12, 2009 8:53 p.m.

if u want to "have" the first at LEAST put something relevant to the feature with it