What happens when you add medieval RPG elements to the long established Sims franchise? A pleasant kind of confusion, at least at first. There%26rsquo;s so much to do in your new realm: create various inidividualistic heroes, embark on countless different quests, and of course, rake in those Simoles any way you can. It%26rsquo;s not just about you and your family anymore.
Here you%26rsquo;ve got an entire kingdom to look after, but don%26rsquo;t worry if it%26rsquo;s a bit much to handle - even the most learned Sims veterans may struggle to get the most out of the game at first. If only someone would whip up a guide covering some of the basics...
Page1: General Tips/Cheat Codes
- Gambling at game tables is a quick (and risky) way to make some simoles. Game tables can be bought and placed in any building.
- Buildings you should erect early on include the Market (Merchant), Smithy (Blacksmith), and Peteran Monastery (Peteran Priest).
- While bathing isn%26rsquo;t as necessary as it is in other Sims games (no hygiene bar in Medieval) it will give you a quick boost in focus.
- If you%26rsquo;re planning ahead, visit the Peteran Priest before an upcoming sword fight. The priest will grant you the %26ldquo;Watcher%26rsquo;s Favor,%26rdquo; which will revive you instantly should you fall in battle.
- Save one of your daily responsibilities for when you need a boost in focus. They are a great way to counteract any focus debuffs you may be experiencing.
- You%26rsquo;ll earn a little extra daily income if you marry any non-hero.
- Always sharpen you sword before battle! You can do this anywhere, at any time. You can also earn the %26ldquo;Combat Ready%26rdquo; buff by practicing on a dummy beforehand.
- Spies can open the stocks.
- You can replace your Fatal Flaw with a Legendary Trait by completing specific quests. These quests are: Fountain of Legend, Invasion, The Dragon of..., Seven Mechanical Arts, The Fisherman%26rsquo;s Challenge, and The Philosopher%26rsquo;s Stone.
Are you tired of playing by the rules? Have you got your eye on that sweet armoire but are sick of picking herbs for paltry sums? Simply press ctrl + shift + c and simply type %26ldquo;help%26rdquo; into the command line to display all of the cheats right there on screen! Below you%26rsquo;ll find some of the more useful ones.
kaching: 1,000 simoles
motherlode: 50,000 simoles
Rerollquests: Randomizes available quests
fadeObjects on/off: Toggles whether objects fade when the camera gets close to them