• CancerMan - January 7, 2011 6 a.m.

Jesus Christ, what is that abomination from Heavy Rain?
  • Haxorz - January 7, 2011 4:44 a.m.

Clowns are a threat to all mankind.
  • mostlyhybrid - January 7, 2011 3:24 a.m.

ive always hated clowns. ALWAYS. this hasn't helped the matter either.
  • FALLINGINFIRE - January 6, 2011 11:48 p.m.

I have severe coulrophobia, so thank you for the post :(
  • KnightDehumidifier - January 6, 2011 11:09 p.m.

Going old school, Fiendish Freddy of Fiendish Freddy's Big Top O' Fun. Four words sums it up best: Created by Chris Grey.
  • BiscuitWheels - June 4, 2014 5:52 a.m.

Oh, man...I loved Fiendish Freddy. The stupid high wire game meant I never saved the Circus.
  • winner2 - June 4, 2014 12:20 p.m.

God damn!
  • skeletalbutton - January 6, 2011 10:29 p.m.

@nicfonz It seems that one day clowns stopped being children's entertainment and became the stuff of nightmares. Who isn't afraid of clowns these days?
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 6, 2011 10:27 p.m.

You forgot the clowns from Left 4 Dead 2.
  • FauxFurry - January 6, 2011 10:17 p.m.

@nicfonz-Coulrophobia never goes out of style,much like plain white T-shirts and wearing a single functional belt in lieu of composing one's entire ensemble out of them. Sarcastic responses to articles about these perennial paranoias might be the new thing,though. I don't keep up with all of the trends as well as I should sometimes.
  • nicfonz - January 6, 2011 10:02 p.m.

Does anyone else think that being afriad of clowns is just the "in" thing right now? Like boot cut jeans?
  • 510BrotherPanda - January 6, 2011 10 p.m.

DhoulMagus looks like a creepier, less-funny Jay Leno. ...If that were even possible.
  • FauxFurry - January 6, 2011 9:56 p.m.

Everyone seems to be missing the carnivorous clown found in that old NES 'classic',McKids. I still see him from time to time on TV, on billboards, in fast-food venues and whereever cheap food and cheaper labor can be found,long after I've last so much as laid eyes on the game cartridge. The terror sticks with a person for just that long. I think its gotten to Ron English,too. The man is obsessed with the monstrosity like its his own White Whale to harpoon (or lampoon).
  • deformedorange - January 6, 2011 9:56 p.m.

Robert Bowling is a Stealth Clown!
  • NightCrawler_358 - January 6, 2011 9:31 p.m.

Holy crap, my father bought me Twisted Metal when i was just a lad. i love the series, but it probaly had some negative effects on my mind. *curls up*
  • tomasfr89 - January 6, 2011 9:12 p.m.

You forgot the Broken Sword clown!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Are you to young to remember ¬¬ http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/2/9/1265706925989/M_G_-_Intro_1_-_clown.gif That maniac smile of a killer gives you the chills... And the one from Ace Attorney it's weird... you know, the kind who rapes children in their sleep.
  • Tronto13 - January 6, 2011 8:46 p.m.

How could you miss out Batman: Arkham Asylum... THE JOKER?!?!??!?!?
  • BlankBrush - January 6, 2011 8:45 p.m.

I love these lists
  • EAC73 - January 6, 2011 8:32 p.m.

FIRST!! wait...what?