• Jasman - April 30, 2011 8:26 p.m.

'Gold-plated wii'? You're tellin' porky pies Cundy! ;)
  • Thedigitalg - April 30, 2011 7:21 a.m.

Yes, the queen still has mad powers but if she ever tried using them the government would change the laws so she couldn't. Her position is technically powerful but in reality she has no power, if that makes sense. Also, any Brits who call Harry and Will spongers are idiots, Will has a day job saving lives on a lifeboat, and Harry is in the army, even secretly going to Afghanistan to fight until the idiot tabloids outed him. Also, the Queen helps charities, and I don't even need to go into what their mother Princess Diana did, because as the whole world knows she was pretty much a saint. ALSO, no one gives a shit? Well, over 2 billion who watched the wedding will disagree. /informing
  • killorabbit - April 29, 2011 10:26 p.m.

Royal Family > Parliament Long live the Queen. May she have a long life and an admirable K/D spread.
  • jackthemenace - April 29, 2011 11:38 a.m.

Thank god for the flow chart, or else I would've actually had to WATCH the royal wedding. Y'know the best part about this article? It reminded me that the sinclair C5 ACTUALLY EXISTS.
  • CitizenWolfie - April 29, 2011 10:36 a.m.

It would be better if Prince William was marrying Princess What's-Her-Name instead of a bally commoner! *snort!*
  • fatguy19 - April 29, 2011 10:12 a.m.

@silvereye firstly I can assure that the queend does have the right to dissolve parliemannt. The fact that she probably wont is irrelevent as she can. I understand that the role of the queen is mostly symbolic, but she is symbolic of an archaic system abd one that is anti demecratic. In regard to your question I am British
  • NEPAL - April 29, 2011 5:35 a.m.

Reminds me of a time when my country had a king!
  • Bluefox - April 29, 2011 1:29 a.m.

That was hilarious, well done!
  • therawski - April 28, 2011 11:05 p.m.

Should I try in general anymore?
  • BillCosby - April 28, 2011 10:25 p.m.

I will be their with pudding.
  • silvereye - April 28, 2011 10:11 p.m.

@fatguy19 First off, if the queen has the power to disolve parliament, (myself not sure), it won't happen. Trust me, its all tradition now, this was back when the royals still had power over the country, but now, it just wont happen. Also, you are right about the house of lords, however only some are through divine right, others are picked due to their various skills etc. Obviously its far from perfect, and many want to see an end to the house of lords, but the government has been running for centuries now, so hopefully change will come eventually. Also, Im not sure how your political process works exactly, but I doubt every part of your process is 100% democratic as well, but like I say, I would have no clue, that would just a presumption
  • Yeager1122 - April 28, 2011 9:51 p.m.

I dont really care about this wedding probalby because im not british but this article was hilariuos great job.
  • D0CCON - April 28, 2011 9:23 p.m.

That flowchart just told me to keep playing videogames. I like that flowchart. (and Queen Marston ftw)
  • EdDeRs1 - April 28, 2011 8:46 p.m.

oh god not here as well? its everywere, even in the WWE for gruds sake, but the flowchart was useful, do i give a shit? answer NOOOOOOOOO! back to getting my arse handed to me online :)
  • Stridefizzel - April 28, 2011 7 p.m.

Ahaha funny
  • fatguy19 - April 28, 2011 6:31 p.m.

@therawski The queen also has the right to dissolve Parliament which I Think is wrong. Whether the queen bieng head of state is symbolic is irrelevent. She still represents the nation and does this through devine birth right. In regard to Parliamrnt you may be aware that Britian has two houses, The house of commons and the house of lords. The house of commons is democritcally elected but the house of lords which has to ok any decisions made in the house of commons is comprised of lords have have their positions either again due to devine birthright or through buying peerships. This effectively means that is it possible for a group of devine peers to veto any decisions by a demicratically elected government and in the modern world this is tottaly wrong.
  • Darth_Griffin - April 28, 2011 6:12 p.m.

as one of the Commonwealth countries, I'm kind of half bound with some percentage of patriotism to care about this. On the other hand, them Ruskis won't throw themselves off cliff edges
  • MCN2011 - April 28, 2011 5:48 p.m.

Very funny article. Some of the captions were simply inspired. Especially the Harry/Hitler one.
  • needles - April 28, 2011 5:33 p.m.

This wedding does not interest me. they can all suck goat balls.
  • Clovin64 - April 28, 2011 5:20 p.m.

The Royal Wedding takes place in London. London appears in the Mass Effect 3 trailer. Mass Effect 3 is the sequel to Mass Effect 2. Therefore, to honour this marriage I don't give a f***k about, I will play Mass Effect 2 all day tomorrow instead of watching two posh people tie the knot on TV.