• BoltActionRevolver - January 22, 2011 5:39 a.m.

You guys like writing these to much
  • Jamahl - January 22, 2011 5:38 a.m.

You guys really don't mention much about why you think GW2 could be one of the best games of the year. I get the jumping joke, but you've used it so much, and when you're passing up all the other mmos that come out this year you should support your choice even slightly.
  • Hydrohs - January 22, 2011 5:05 a.m.

That was definitely one of the funniest things I've read in the past week. Fantastic work as always, guys.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - January 22, 2011 4:53 a.m.

@GhostLightning That hasn't even been confirmed for 2011. Just "Winter." Also, FF XIII SUX LOL. @Sy87: I actually said in the entry "Stop writing that comment..." As for Mass Effect 3 - It won a billion GOTY awards in 2010. The sequel is coming out the next year. Sure it'll be great, but will it be so crazy great that something a little fresher won't steal away its thunder? Hence why I put forth: Arkham City (One great game before it, and it's been a couple years. And this one looks like it could be better than our 2009 GOTY.), Portal 2 (Likewise, except that it has been longer, and this looks much bigger than that game we all loved), and L.A. Noire (Brand new. Who knows? It's a wild card. What we do know is that Rockstar is behind it...).
  • GhostLightning - January 22, 2011 4:49 a.m.

The lack of FFXIII-2 on this list renders it invalid as far as I'm concerned.
  • Corsair89 - January 22, 2011 4:48 a.m.

@Eliath: I agree. The Witcher 2 has me way more excited than Skyrim. Also, am I the only one who thinks that the Legend of Zelda series shouldn't classify as an RPG?
  • Eliath - January 22, 2011 4:36 a.m.

Best Fantasy RPG -> The Witcher 2 I will buy Elder Scrolls 5, but I'm not looking forward to it. The Witcher 2 on the other hand has me very excited. Heck, The Witcher 2 might also get bonrar too.
  • WickedSid - January 22, 2011 4:35 a.m.

Tyler, Chris, Brett. Sorry, I have to stab you now, due to over use of the word "Guesstimated." They were too young to die!
  • MatthewwithaC - January 22, 2011 4:35 a.m.

Making a disagreeing face ...smh
  • sgloomy - January 22, 2011 4:30 a.m.

I really hope GotY goes to Arkham City, I love both uncharted games but i agreed with you guys, Arkham Asylum definitely deserved GotY award and if they make it as good as the last one, this one deserves it too!
  • Sy87 - January 22, 2011 4:30 a.m.

How is Alice a going to be a sleeper hit? That game should rock. Anyway Cathrine gets a bonRar award what about Duke Nukem Forever. Come on aside from the exposed pixalized nudity and the crazy alien capturing girls fetish. Firing big guns and having gain the biggest balls to the wall attitude just for playing. That game should be guaranteed to increase the size of every dudes member. Hail to the king Baby!!
  • Ampatent - January 22, 2011 4:18 a.m.

Lol, who cares about Mass Effect 3 right? -_-
  • Nin10DOH - January 22, 2011 4:16 a.m.

Uncharted 3...must have Also, can't go wrong with mashing like 5 shooters into one game, right? RIGHT?