• listerfeend - January 17, 2009 12:51 a.m.

Tim Burton Presents: The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge Two colons. Just like me.
  • Final Warrior - January 16, 2009 9:33 p.m.

I reordered the list, according to most number of characters per title. (Basically, I copypasta'd the list from the article to Notepad and rearranged it.) Turns out "The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King" is shorter than "Where in America is Carmen Sandiego?: The Great Amtrak Train Adventure" by three characters. (And yeah, "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder II -- The Legend of Darkmoon" is the longest title, characters-wise.) -- Griffinhart
  • CoD_22 - January 16, 2009 9:01 p.m.

call of duty world at war: final fronts is pretty long (btw if anyone doesnt know its the ps2 version of cod waw they had to make a seperate game because the ps2 couldnt take it.
  • tacolord - January 16, 2009 7:58 p.m.

hmm.... these are online games, they might count: you have to burn the rope super crazy guitar hero maniac deluxe 1,2,and 3
  • T0M95 - January 16, 2009 4:12 p.m.

longest game title EVAR: N+
  • cultofbananas - January 16, 2009 3:41 p.m.

the new kingdom hearts game is a freaking mouth full despite how innocent it looks. kingdom hearts: 358/2 days but in all seriousness... wtf does it mean?!
  • gooney815 - January 16, 2009 12:03 p.m.

the lord of the rings: battle for middle earth 2: rise of the witch king is according the Guinness world records gamers edition 2007 the longest English video game title
  • Amnesiac - January 16, 2009 4:47 a.m.

Too lazy to look for them, but I'm sure some of the Gundam games have obnoxiously long titles.
  • GoldenMe - January 16, 2009 3:14 a.m.

I hate reCAPTCHA
  • GoldenMe - January 16, 2009 3:12 a.m.

47 colons! 8 dashes! And 55 conjunctions! If I'm right, I can has prize?
  • GoldenMe - January 16, 2009 3:12 a.m.

47 colons! 8 dashes! And 55 conjunctions! If I'm right, I can has prize?
  • Defguru7777 - January 16, 2009 1:53 a.m.

Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits, Sprinting Wolf
  • counthuber - January 16, 2009 1:15 a.m.

yeah, i was right, Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory: World Championship Tournament 2005 and does this count? Simple DS Series Vol.14 The Jidousha Kyoushuujo DS -- Gendoukitsuki Jidousha, Futsuu Jidou Nirin, Oogata Jidou Nirin, Futsuu Jidousha, Fusuu Jidousha Nishuu, Chuugata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha, Oogata Jidousha Nishuu, Oogata Tokuchuu Jidousha, Kenbiki
  • counthuber - January 16, 2009 1:05 a.m.

arent there some yu-gi-oh (holy crap i spelled it right) games that are really long?
  • guy - January 16, 2009 12:47 a.m.

God, I'd really love to make myself feel cooler by pointing out that Brett wasn't able to find every single long-named game in history, but I'm not a douchebag. Sorry guise.
  • foxfan1 - January 15, 2009 11:36 p.m.

or Star Wars:Empire at War Star Wars:Jedi Knight II:Jedi outcast
  • foxfan1 - January 15, 2009 11:34 p.m.

how about any Nancy Drew game...
  • Craza - January 15, 2009 11:18 p.m.

Wow, I think I went cross-eyed reading that wall-o-text. @@ Nice article though, you don't really think about the name all that much until you have to tell someone about it and then you go "Wait, was that all of the words?" Oh yah, Halo: Orbital Drop Shock Trooper is kinda long, but it goes by ODST so, IDK, my bff Jill?
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - January 15, 2009 11:11 p.m.

Ah, but Phantom Hourglass is longer on the page, that's why it's up there. Also, we've corrected the Lich King dealy. I've called it that a dozen times this week because of WoW.
  • Taxtm - January 15, 2009 11:04 p.m.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time has 12 syllables, which is nothing compared to most of these, but it's still more than Phantom Hourglass.