• Ginja999 - February 27, 2011 3:38 a.m.

You guys actually sound pretty good.
  • BoondockSaint54 - February 23, 2011 5:10 p.m.

It's a pretty entertaining song. Seems like it might be a little better if it was a faster tempo. The beginning of the song sounds like the vocals are trying to keep in time with the instruments and Lizzie has to intentionally slow herself down to keep with the timing. I'd like to hear more, though.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - February 22, 2011 2:52 a.m.

For some reason, when Lizzie sings she sounds like Cheryll Del Rosario...
  • shyfonzie - February 21, 2011 8:39 p.m.

The Soviettes and Tugboat had a baby
  • Outlander - February 19, 2011 4:57 p.m.

I personally think the guitar compliments the chiptunes really well. At the 2:00 mark it gets really awesome. My only complaint is the vocals felt out of sink with the song. Though, Lizzie's singing is awesome <3 can't wait for more!
  • LaffPiranha - February 18, 2011 2:45 a.m.

At the top of my head, the song had a Metric-like vibe to it. Wish to hear more.
  • Nodoudt - February 17, 2011 11:46 p.m.

Great potential! I can't WAIT to hear more for these guys! Keep it up!!
  • DonCheadleVStheworld - February 17, 2011 11:24 p.m.

At the very least, this is impressive because I think Lizzie can sing lower than I, as a male, ever could...
  • mikeydo00 - February 17, 2011 10:55 p.m.

Cool beans Lizzard
  • iamawesome27 - February 17, 2011 10:41 p.m.

At the beginning, Lizzie sounded a lot like Zooey Deschanel.
  • 93bleach - February 17, 2011 9:14 p.m.

That was great...i will totally be looking out for that EP...i wonder if i could acquire enough modded gameboys to make my own chiptune music...
  • GamesRadarLizzieCuevas - February 17, 2011 6:54 p.m.

Thanks for all the good feedback, and the constructive criticism on here has been good too - things for us to keep in mind when recording our EP! Of course, this is just the demo, so there's plenty of room for improvement. Thanks again!
  • JohnnyApplesperm - February 17, 2011 5:54 p.m.

Sounds pretty good, especially towards the end. Keep up the good work! I love chiptunes myself and I actually have Nanoloop on Gameboy (the other big sequencing program along with LSDJ), but I'm nowhere near creative enough to make anything good.
  • jpbr139 - February 17, 2011 5:52 p.m.

That was pretty good, waiting for the EP
  • philipshaw - February 17, 2011 2:54 p.m.

This is great, getting a 8 bit weezer vibe from this. Can't wait for the EP
  • EliteBouncer - February 17, 2011 2:43 p.m.

I think this is pretty damn cool. Lizzie, I play bass, guitar, and keyboards. Can I join your band?
  • RowleyBirkinQC - February 17, 2011 1:40 p.m.

Not bad I like the ending as many have said before me, but for me the beginning is a bit too poppy, still I have the musical talent of a newt so i can't really say anything :p
  • CaptainSalmon - February 17, 2011 12:43 p.m.

Wow, this was actually pretty sweet. No offence to Lizzie, but when I hear about new indie bands, 8bit or otherwise, I usually expect the worst. But that demo has got me looking forward to seeing what comes next. Subbed on FaceBook.
  • BMW89 - February 17, 2011 11:27 a.m.

That ending was pretty awesome
  • Fuzunga - February 17, 2011 7:44 a.m.

If you drop the vocals and liven up the guitar, you'll have something pretty great on your hands.