We Recommend

• Awesomeitude1523 - March 26, 2009 7:07 p.m.

I didn't think it was possble to like the Harry Potter games, but apparently it is. For a few people at least. also, I laugh at Paul Ryan for liking surf's up. Just me, but I didn't like the movie, nor did I like the game,
  • killemall - May 11, 2009 7:42 p.m.

@sprog, its ok... i have dynasty warriors GUNDAM
  • Auron - March 31, 2009 2:50 p.m.

I loved the True Crime series and I LOVED Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus.
  • THE INHUMAN - March 31, 2009 1:40 a.m.

I loved Destroy All Humans 3. So shoot me. Recaptcha: Symptoms have
  • killemall - March 30, 2009 4 p.m.

did that dude say "Shake a leg?"
  • SuperStingray - March 29, 2009 4:50 a.m.

I loved Sonic Heroes; I just don't think it was necessary to have you play through basically an easy medium and hard mode to get to the end. But that said, I thought it was a great game. Frankly, I think Sonic Adventure 1, 2 and Sonic Heroes were more or less disliked retroactively after Shadow and Sonic 06 came out.
  • Denrok - March 28, 2009 11:41 p.m.

Finally! Someone else who enjoys P.N.03 for the exact same reasons as me! Also, to Matthew Keast. If I didn't do the math wrong(which I didn't) then you spent $1,080.00 on PlanetSide. Damn...
  • reroxas - March 28, 2009 11:26 p.m.

I like the Haryy Potter games because they felt kinda like RPGS's especially the first one. I owned the GBA vers. of Chamber of Secrets which was kinda good but god forbid Goblet Of Fire that sucked
  • VermithraxDagon - March 28, 2009 9:40 p.m.

I absolutely agree w/ the choices of Sonic Heroes, P.N. 03, Roadkill & True Crime: L.A. And Beatdown: Streets of Vengeance? One of the most underrated games I can think of. Pure fighting bliss ;)
  • SonicX_89 - March 28, 2009 7 p.m.

Sonic Heroes was fun, and I loved True Crimes; Streets of L.A.
  • HYDEIST - March 28, 2009 5:10 a.m.

I actually agree with Tao Feng and I also kind of like Kakuto Chojin for the cool music.
  • Boyer420 - March 28, 2009 3:04 a.m.

I know where's Evil Dead
  • Blash - March 27, 2009 10:42 p.m.

Sonic Heroes is a great game - I've never understood why it's hated so much (other than the retarded voice acting/dialog and plot). I've never heard of the other games though haha
  • deathrebellion - March 27, 2009 4:56 p.m.

sonic heroes wuz really gud
  • DaBadGuy - March 27, 2009 9:04 a.m.

Im glad that a lot of my guilty pleasures and past pleasures made the list, I loved True Crime Streets of LA, I got it like a lot of people when GTA San Andreas was on the way and was still riding high on GTA3 and Vice City, it wasn't a terrible game, but I do remember the dragon, that was a BIT much. Beat Down Fists of Vengeance is one of my all time favorite Stupid Awesome games, I saw it at K-Mart in a bargain bin for 15 bucks, thought meh, I'll try it out, I like brawlers, and again, I wasn't terrible, I had a good time with it. The Harry Potter Series, eh, I beat the first one, beat the second one, got halfway through the third one, started the fourth one and.....stopped. And Smackdown vs Raw.....f it I love that game, its not perfect but I've been watching wrestling for over ten years and I've been playing the games since WWF No Mercy on the Nintendo 64, I dont care what people think of the game I love WWE, yeah its fake but I dont care.
  • tonyromo9 - March 27, 2009 4:16 a.m.

i agree wit true crime. the cars were hard to drive but yet its still a great game.
  • heartskuppy - March 27, 2009 4:16 a.m.

this article is way too positive for the week of hate.
  • DawgsFan117 - March 27, 2009 3:44 a.m.

"I love the Harry Potter books and that includes the games." How the fuck does that make sense.
  • Scott1121 - March 27, 2009 2:27 a.m.

The games i hate to love would have to be the dynasty warriors games the AI is stupid and its mindnumbingly repetitive...but I love them
  • PapaLazarou - March 27, 2009 12:19 a.m.

Yeh I loved Planetside so much but SOE ruined it with a stupid expansion CC and BFR's so everyone quit. Then SOE stopped stupport for it and the game doens't even run on Vista unless you jump through some hoops to get it to work and even then it still doesn't for my friends. I quit the game after CC cause releasing an expansion 3 months after launch with no testing........ screams SOE all over. SOE ruined all my fave mmorpgs: Planetside Star Wars Galaxies Everquest FUCK YOU SOE! The worst thing is noone will make these type of mmorpgs again and it makes me sad cause their original design was amazing but ruined by SOE's stupidity.