We Recommend

• saintpatrick - June 26, 2009 3:20 a.m.

i cant wait for holy invasion of privacy, badman! what did i do to deserve this (what a clumsy name, i say just name it HIOP) shadow complex ODST scribblenauts and arkham ahhh, just thinking of owning them gets me excited
  • SuperGoomba64 - June 24, 2009 2:58 p.m.

All those good games coming out, And I only have a Wii and DS, Being a Nintendo Fan Sucks.:(
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - June 24, 2009 12:28 a.m.

wait a minnit! i thought blazblue was on ps3 AND 360. i distinctly remember hearing it and i saw the preorder box for both systems at a gamestop. also, i can't wait for blazblue,dissidia,Prof.Layton, and ODST t come out. Re@captcha: schools skimps, lol. funny as always
  • Diamondis - June 23, 2009 1:07 p.m.

Orbital Shock Drop Troopers? Why is the game called ODST then? ._. Why not OSDT?
  • thatonekid1995 - June 21, 2009 1:21 p.m.

46th!!! lol not really somthing to be proud of... Halo ODST is a definite buy me being a pro 360 and con ps3 person Halo Rules!!! Ps3 sucks!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!1!!1!!!!
  • winner2 - June 21, 2009 3:18 a.m.

scribblenauts sounds like fun...lol a kraken fighting god.I cant wait to just write nuke and drop it on a city
  • Amnesiac - June 21, 2009 1:28 a.m.

@WebSwinger: You no rike The Dark Knight?
  • x165 - June 20, 2009 9:59 p.m.

hell yah Marvel vs. Capcom
  • TheWebSwinger - June 20, 2009 7:42 p.m.

"a Dark Knight game (which when you think about it, would not have lived up to that film at all)" Oh, right, because the film was just all that. *sigh*
  • CAPST3R - June 20, 2009 5:50 p.m.

where the hell's operation flashpoint 2? you know, I wouldn't mind but YOU PUT IN TMNT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! WHAT THE HELL POSESSED YOU TO MISS THAT? IT'S AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER! idiots. humph. angry face off.
  • CAPST3R - June 20, 2009 5:45 p.m.

HA! I looked at the words "the big pick" and my sight was blurred (something in my eye) and i thought it said "the big prick"! it might not sound funny, but it was. 'whistle'
  • Demonflare - June 20, 2009 4:01 p.m.

Oh and what the hell is a huge snake doing in Resident Evil? Oh well I'm not gonna buy it. :) And j.k. I've desided not to buy any of these games!
  • Demonflare - June 20, 2009 3:56 p.m.

Lame, lame, boring, lame... I will say any game that isn't for the Wii is on my game list, I guess...
  • StupidTownColonStupidStateColon - June 20, 2009 6:15 a.m.

Marvel v. Capcom 2 comes out in June? I had the wrong date
  • Zeos - June 20, 2009 5:08 a.m.

Must...have...Batman Arkham Asylum....
  • Amnesiac - June 20, 2009 4:57 a.m.

Kinda surprised this wasn't mentioned, but Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 comes out on the DS on Sept. 29. Also, I can't get over how good Muramasa looks. Every time I see a screen of it, it's like someone is making sweet love to my eyes.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 20, 2009 3:49 a.m.

All games put together minus Scribblenauts < Scribblenauts. reCaptcha: anybody's churlish (???)
  • yoreAtowel - June 20, 2009 3:28 a.m.

WAKA WAKA! lulz
  • garnsr - June 19, 2009 10:56 p.m.

Looks like nothing I'm after until Beatles (on PS3, that is a pretty major omission. Maybe you're just taking Activision's lead and proclaiming that Sony platforms aren't worth worrying about.) I wish Shadow Complex were coming to PS3, but I guess I'll still have to buy it on 360 (I LOVE Metroidvania!) ReCaptcha: going britney Bad idea
  • BLACKICE - June 19, 2009 10:35 p.m.

ODST will be the best game ever