• jollyroger50 - August 2, 2010 10:54 p.m.

im probably the only guy whos gunna be playing monster rancher DS, :/ haha, but idgaf ill probablly pick up y's and valkria chronicles 2, i really need to fix my ps3... stupid ylod
  • Darkmessiah24 - August 2, 2010 11:04 p.m.

Looking out for Scott Pilgrim, Kane & Lynch 2 (since the beta proved it was an improvement over the disappointing original), Mafia II, Metroid: Other M (which Australia will get on Sept. 2) and Valkyria Chronicles II. I'll also be checking out DQ IX (for the first time, I never played a DQ game ever) when that comes out in Australia :P
  • Defguru7777 - August 2, 2010 11:11 p.m.

Only games on the list for me are Other M and Dead Rising: Case Zero. Unfortunately, I can't get Case Zero until I get a bigger hard drive. :(
  • MrDuracraft - August 2, 2010 11:16 p.m.

I want Other M like REALLY badly, but I limit myself to 1 game every few months and I recently got one. Oh well... I still have that game, 50 stars in SMG2, and Metroid Prime 1&2 to go through.
  • Cyberninja - August 2, 2010 11:30 p.m.

nothing i really want untill about sep which would be other m but i wont get it right away so i can have time to play KH:BBS
  • Ded - August 2, 2010 11:45 p.m.

Nothing leaps out at me, but some interesting ones I wouldn't mind checking out.. Shank for instance. Ivy the Kiwi? Maybe that question mark is the rising inflection in a New Zealand accent? :D
  • boxmeizter - August 2, 2010 11:48 p.m.

hmm,I am a little hyped for mafia 2 I must say
  • DriveShaft - August 3, 2010 2:18 a.m.

Ill rent Mafia 2, but other then that its pretty slim pickings until october/november
  • JohnnyMaverik - August 3, 2010 2:48 a.m.

"This is a really cool idea from Capcom. Instead of holding fans over until Dead Rising 2's release with a mere demo" No actually it's a fking horrible idea simple because the main game is multiplatform, and this isn't, therefore Capcom = fail and should fking die now.
  • dphoenix192 - August 3, 2010 3:02 a.m.

SO, I probably only be getting Ys 7, VC 2, Other M, and Dead Rising. I guess I'll be busy this month.
  • SCW - August 3, 2010 3:06 a.m.

I hope that they dont screw up other M, otherwise it will go down as the biggest dissapointment for me in gaming ever. Topping even the rank of Perfect Dark Zero.
  • crazyer - August 3, 2010 3:31 a.m.

Scott pilgrim looks good but im still super excited for kingdom hearts birth by sleep next month
  • Robusken - August 3, 2010 3:34 a.m.

Definitely getting Scott Pilgrim on release. VC II might be the random game I pick up this year.
  • Silvermech - August 3, 2010 3:40 a.m.

Damn! All the good games are going to consoles I don't have.
  • Hotdiddykong - August 3, 2010 7:25 a.m.

Automatically buying shank,cause its badass, and other M, metroid prime was good but finally a game more close to super metroid then a halo clone, maybe dead rising 2's DLC, the others I might think about buying them
  • stevengibson - August 3, 2010 10:10 a.m.

Shank looks like what a brock samsom game would look ..cool
  • philipshaw - August 3, 2010 11:43 a.m.

I can't wait for Scott Pilgrim
  • Octoboy - August 3, 2010 12:16 p.m.

Well, I think Mafia II is a no-brainer.
  • pin316 - August 3, 2010 12:20 p.m.

awesome - i was hoping for a month or two with nothing that i'm excited about coming out - got such a backlog of games to play that i need some catch-up time before the October/November AAA-fest!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - August 3, 2010 1:05 p.m.

Only guaranteed title: Scott Friggin' Pilgrim.