Topics

GDC

• IceBlueKirby - March 4, 2011 5:57 a.m.

The first game was all sorts of awesome, and this one sounds like it'll be even better. I never bought the first one until I found it used for like 8 bucks, but if this shapes up to be as good as it's sounding right now I'd gladly pay full price for it.
  • Brutalicus - March 4, 2011 5:41 a.m.

Arrgh why did I sell the first game? It was so good! Eating mooks' hearts stayed bizarrely satisfying for the entire game... I remember being so creeped out at the fact that it made me hungry.
  • Lolspamm0r - March 4, 2011 5:13 a.m.

I think jenny could be the Angelus maybe.and i hope the darkling's name is Darkus. :D
  • Giltz - March 4, 2011 4:35 a.m.

I'm excited. I remember playing the first game as a sophomore in high school. Now I'll play this as a sophomore in college, go figure. Story was great, and while the gun play was a little shaky it was still fun. Of course the darkness itself definitely lived up to being the strength of the game. This may be wishful thinking, but I feel like this game will be even better.
  • Letter11 - March 4, 2011 4:24 a.m.

Wow nice play-by-play for the preview. This is sounding like a great spiritual successor even though it's from a different studio this time. The last screen looks like their doing a bit of cell shading, and I have some mixed about that but I can't really decide till I see it in motion.
  • ricochetguro - March 4, 2011 4:13 a.m.

I'm a HUGE fan of the first game so this is now one of my most anticipated games of the year.
  • bonerachieved - March 4, 2011 4 a.m.

YESSSSSSSSA I think you and me are 2 of the few people who really love this game