• Meph - September 10, 2009 6:34 a.m.

actually, the information about the Ventriloquist is wrong. This game takes place in the period when both Arnold Wesker and Harvey Dent are cured. Infact, Harvey is once again Harvey, after extensive plastic surgery. They're both free to live outside of Arkham Asylum. However, Wesker is murdered and Two-Face is framed for it. This causes him to relapse back into his neurosis and he becomes a criminal once again. So this game takes place AFTER The Killing Joke and BEFORE Batman: Face the Face. Which pretty much seals a timeline for it. Very cool. But I thought I'd make a small correction. Wesker was actually released. ^^
  • hydroeric2003 - September 7, 2009 8:18 p.m.

i just got it ! i cant wait to play it
  • skyline19 - September 7, 2009 4:07 p.m.

ace article
  • VideoGameKing - September 7, 2009 6:24 a.m.

the one armed man looks like gordan freeman from half-life 2
  • Grand1nquisitor - September 5, 2009 9:17 p.m.

When I saw the cell with all the calendar pages, I just thought Brett had been institutionalized. That guy loves his dates.
  • Klantista - September 5, 2009 3:59 a.m.

Great Feature Mr.Bear hat
  • Counternub - September 4, 2009 10:57 a.m.

damn i cant believe i didnt scan clayface at first i thought lol wut when he was the warden then i looked round and i heard commisioner gordon went back and it was gordon. but it never occured to me to scan him. ill have to go back and scan him lol.
  • Blackbird - September 4, 2009 10:43 a.m.

I think the book in ratcatchers apperance is a reference to the fairytale of the ratcatcher. It's a classic Grimm brothers childrens story, about a city with a rat problem.
  • cart00n - September 4, 2009 6:59 a.m.

By the way, I got the Scarecrow ending, didn't know there were multiple stings, I just thought they were leaving the door open for a sequel...
  • cart00n - September 4, 2009 6:49 a.m.

Truly one of my favorite, favorite games.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - September 4, 2009 1:54 a.m.

Alright, gmcb2011... you got me! Your prize is in the mail.
  • intrepidsoul76 - September 4, 2009 1:40 a.m.

Just a thought, has anyone tried moving the system clock to the dates listed on the calenders?
  • WolfMaster40 - September 4, 2009 12:33 a.m.

Ratcatcher's book is probably Dracula, since in the book, he can control them. Also in Stephen King's 'Salem's Lot, he had originally planned for his vampire to control rats as well, and use them in the death of a charachter, but he decided against it.
  • SmashTVAnt - September 3, 2009 6:26 p.m.

You da man.
  • The_Tingler - September 3, 2009 2:32 p.m.

"Such is the case with Catwoman’s ever-changing costume. In her first appearance, she didn’t have one" (snigger)
  • sadisticgrizzz - September 3, 2009 2:12 p.m.

Finally a great batman game!! the developers paid so much attention 2 every detail its almost as scary as arkham. great article im glad i beat the game twice b4 reading it.
  • jar-head - September 3, 2009 12:10 p.m.

Man, sooooo Old School! Great Review GR!
  • The_Tingler - September 3, 2009 10:51 a.m.

Excellent, thanks for doing my suggestion GR! And especially thanks for tracking down that strange inmate. There's (at least) one more Easter Egg in there though that I know about - in the Visitor Centre on the glass in front of the TV-holding Joker, there's the message "Monty Woz Ere". Who's Monty? I didn't see a Monty in the credits list...
  • Gahmah - September 3, 2009 5:09 a.m.

Me no like unfun myths added to top of sections
  • rafa_slash - September 3, 2009 4:27 a.m.

looks like this is going to be your next Gabriel Night