• shawksta - April 13, 2012 8:23 p.m.

Awesome choices! OF COURSE CARMINE XD. Pinata's, thats literally the worst life to live. Incredible Crisis, THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING THAT LOL OF A GAME Larry Butz, MOTHER OF GOD, you have to both love and hate that lovable ditz but the son of a b*tch couldve saved us a LOT of time if he just said he drew an image of something he saw UPSIDE DOWN instead of confusing the living f*ck out of us.
  • ThEbIgChEeSe - April 13, 2012 8:43 p.m.

How bout Ethan Mars...Heavy Rain? He seems pretty damn unlucky
  • MercurialForce - April 13, 2012 9:05 p.m.

MIKEL WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!? EVERYONE'S LEAVING! IT'S JUST LIKE MY PARENT'S DIVORCE AND MY PROM AND I ASSUME ONE DAY MY FUNERAL! AGHGHGHHHGHGHGHGH!!!
  • jmcgrotty - April 14, 2012 5:20 a.m.

You should be mad. Just like your parents divorce and your prom, Mikel leaving is your fault.
  • DevonOO7 - April 14, 2012 12:54 a.m.

It's been a good ride.
  • insertdisk - April 14, 2012 2:01 a.m.

Poor Ted Carmine never stood a chance
  • chrisantistas2inchpenis - April 14, 2012 6:52 a.m.

Thanks for everything Mikel! Now everyone (except Hank) has left, I might as well stop visiting GR. I won't forget the memories.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 14, 2012 12:39 p.m.

I'm not good enough to keep you here?
  • chrisantistas2inchpenis - April 16, 2012 2:13 p.m.

I'm glad I can hear you every week on Laser Time, but really, this site isn't what it used to be. I came here for the silly articles and the hilarious features, but now Gamesradar is almost all news. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future though!
  • jackthemenace - April 14, 2012 7 a.m.

Definitely Otacon. Both E.E. and Naomi Hunter (I've never played the first MGS) almost had me in tears. He's always been one of my favourite characters, and I really wish he could catch a break. If an MGS5 is ever made, he had better find happiness, or I'l be forced to kill Kojima, which I REALLY don't want to do. Plus, screw Clayton. I wanted his ass dead, and the post-credits bit in Gears 3 had me so annoyed. I'd just like to point out that Gears 3- which was widely regarded as the worst- was the only one to feature a surviving Carmine. COINCIDENCE!?
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 14, 2012 7:14 a.m.

Oh god, the poor Carmines!
  • BladedFalcon - April 14, 2012 7:18 a.m.

God Dammit, Now Mikel too? All the great people that worked here are gone.. *Grumbles* I guess I'll still keep checking out the site, mainly out of habit and because I still trust them more than other sites... But meh, the way this is going, I might stop checking in sooner than later.
  • Hobogonigal - April 16, 2012 8:40 a.m.

I'm starting to feel the same way, but as long as they are being replaced by good writers I will still visit Gamesradar. I think Groen is an example of a new writer who produces interesting content and I'm sure there are others as well.
  • BladedFalcon - April 16, 2012 9:22 a.m.

True, actually, I had forgotten about poor Andy XD I do love his articles. Though I guess i tend to not remember him as much because I still view him as a freelancer. Though I ignore if he actually still is one or not XD
  • RandyChimp - April 14, 2012 7:39 a.m.

The Sea Captain didn't appear in God Of War 3, but there's a note in the Underworld somewhere that he wrote, saying that he's suffering there. So at least he's keeping us all up to date with his endeavours.
  • Stabby_Joe - April 14, 2012 8:37 a.m.

There are very very few interesting yet comedic articles being made now. GamesRadar is pretty much a very straight forward gaming news and reviews site. With Mikel gone I can't see these types of artices being a staple of this site... ...oh well, all good things must come to an end. But hey, at least this was a great article!
  • clint-welding - April 14, 2012 8:54 a.m.

How can Conker not be on this list! Has no one seen the ending!? And hello, any character who stars in a game called Bad Fur Day is worthy of at least being on this list.
  • Fetalspray - April 14, 2012 9:53 a.m.

Kane and Lynch anyone?