• BladedFalcon - April 14, 2012 7:18 a.m.

God Dammit, Now Mikel too? All the great people that worked here are gone.. *Grumbles* I guess I'll still keep checking out the site, mainly out of habit and because I still trust them more than other sites... But meh, the way this is going, I might stop checking in sooner than later.
  • Hobogonigal - April 16, 2012 8:40 a.m.

I'm starting to feel the same way, but as long as they are being replaced by good writers I will still visit Gamesradar. I think Groen is an example of a new writer who produces interesting content and I'm sure there are others as well.
  • BladedFalcon - April 16, 2012 9:22 a.m.

True, actually, I had forgotten about poor Andy XD I do love his articles. Though I guess i tend to not remember him as much because I still view him as a freelancer. Though I ignore if he actually still is one or not XD
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - April 14, 2012 7:14 a.m.

Oh god, the poor Carmines!
  • jackthemenace - April 14, 2012 7 a.m.

Definitely Otacon. Both E.E. and Naomi Hunter (I've never played the first MGS) almost had me in tears. He's always been one of my favourite characters, and I really wish he could catch a break. If an MGS5 is ever made, he had better find happiness, or I'l be forced to kill Kojima, which I REALLY don't want to do. Plus, screw Clayton. I wanted his ass dead, and the post-credits bit in Gears 3 had me so annoyed. I'd just like to point out that Gears 3- which was widely regarded as the worst- was the only one to feature a surviving Carmine. COINCIDENCE!?
  • chrisantistas2inchpenis - April 14, 2012 6:52 a.m.

Thanks for everything Mikel! Now everyone (except Hank) has left, I might as well stop visiting GR. I won't forget the memories.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - April 14, 2012 12:39 p.m.

I'm not good enough to keep you here?
  • chrisantistas2inchpenis - April 16, 2012 2:13 p.m.

I'm glad I can hear you every week on Laser Time, but really, this site isn't what it used to be. I came here for the silly articles and the hilarious features, but now Gamesradar is almost all news. I wish everyone the best of luck in the future though!
  • insertdisk - April 14, 2012 2:01 a.m.

Poor Ted Carmine never stood a chance
  • DevonOO7 - April 14, 2012 12:54 a.m.

It's been a good ride.
  • MercurialForce - April 13, 2012 9:05 p.m.

MIKEL WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?!? EVERYONE'S LEAVING! IT'S JUST LIKE MY PARENT'S DIVORCE AND MY PROM AND I ASSUME ONE DAY MY FUNERAL! AGHGHGHHHGHGHGHGH!!!
  • jmcgrotty - April 14, 2012 5:20 a.m.

You should be mad. Just like your parents divorce and your prom, Mikel leaving is your fault.
  • ThEbIgChEeSe - April 13, 2012 8:43 p.m.

How bout Ethan Mars...Heavy Rain? He seems pretty damn unlucky
  • shawksta - April 13, 2012 8:23 p.m.

Awesome choices! OF COURSE CARMINE XD. Pinata's, thats literally the worst life to live. Incredible Crisis, THANK YOU FOR REMEMBERING THAT LOL OF A GAME Larry Butz, MOTHER OF GOD, you have to both love and hate that lovable ditz but the son of a b*tch couldve saved us a LOT of time if he just said he drew an image of something he saw UPSIDE DOWN instead of confusing the living f*ck out of us.
  • talleyXIV - April 13, 2012 8:02 p.m.

I thought you were going to forget Carmine when I was about done, nice article. One mistake I think I noticed in the GOW section: Hades is the god of the Underworld not a place, the Underworld is where the River Styx is. P.S. Pikmin are pretty unlucky too.
  • reaperman22 - April 13, 2012 10:03 p.m.

Hades is the god but the name is also used to name the underworld, also the boat captain was mentioned in GOWIII in one of the letters scattered around the underworld
  • ThundaGawd - April 13, 2012 7:54 p.m.

God dammit, that carmine section had me in tears, and worst of all, I was on Xfire at the time, my friends thought I was legitimately dying XD But on a sidenote, these articles are exactly why you'll be missed, It'll never be the same without you D:
  • ninjaemperor - April 13, 2012 6:53 p.m.

Mikel, you're going to be sorely missed. Your writing is amazing, and you were always a huge part of GR's personality. Thank you for all you've done for this website, and this community. Also, can you please start showing up on laser time again?! We miss you!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - April 13, 2012 6:50 p.m.

i'll miss you mikel raparaz carmine *goes to p tom, never seen again
  • robotdickens - April 13, 2012 6:45 p.m.

I didn't think any Carmine death was funny. It's kinda like in a cop movie when a cop is finally retiring and you know he's going to die. You start screaming at the movie expecting him to die and then they just finally kill him. It's not funny, but expected.