• friedpork - February 9, 2009 11:45 a.m.

Halo: ODST? Huh? More like Halo: Where's the Chief?
  • smellypeanut - February 9, 2009 2:42 a.m.

Where's the concession stand at the end of the article?
  • Defguru7777 - February 9, 2009 1:19 a.m.

I'm gonna stand by skyguy343 on this one. ODST sounds cool. CSI, FBI, NYPD. Those are stupid and useless letters.
  • noofer7 - February 8, 2009 10:06 p.m.

ur stupidful
  • ShadowFoxNinja09 - February 8, 2009 8:40 p.m.

Wow, Some of those "Subtitles" are there to clarify that it isn't the same game that came out a few years earlier i.e. Tomb Raider: Underworld Also, think how boring and generic "Blitz" would be by itself. It would make me scratch my head more than "Blitz: The League." Other than that, this article is way too sarcastic, and I really didn't enjoy it at all. Sorry Guys, Better luck next time.
  • HungryBeaver - February 7, 2009 11:47 p.m.

haha i like the game 1 - coffe: the drink haha
  • twishart - February 7, 2009 10:49 p.m.

I LOVE the artwork style explaining each entry.
  • Cernunnos - February 7, 2009 1:39 p.m.

Awesome article, guys! i dont really think ODST is bad, sure; it excludes those not "in the know," but screw those guys. if they'd have gone with "Orbital Drop Shock Trooper" people would be giving it hate for being nonsensical and too long, ODST will pique the interest as its obviously an abreviation. its not a bad subtitle at all. recon sounds like a new splinter cell, and i hardly doubt its going to be "recon enough" to go by that name. kind of like when Nintendo realized that their new console wasnt a revolution at all, and correctly changed the name to boot. they dont specify from which species the urine is produced, though i am confident it could belong to one of the party babyz. i will have to look into that one, though. speaking of splinter cell; what about Pandora Tomorrow?
  • georgeguy - February 7, 2009 12:27 p.m.

great artical one of the funnist ive read
  • jimsondanet - February 7, 2009 11:16 a.m.

"take “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time,” for example. It’s a Zelda game, and it involves a magic ocarina. There’s information, it makes sense, it has a damn reason to exist." COD: world at war. its a call of duty game, and it involves a world at war. theres information, it makes sense, it has a damn reason to exist. cheap technicalities coulda just stuck with the bizzare. good call on secret drafting games and 'The Game!' recaptcha: $10 Fannie
  • Vagrant - February 7, 2009 8:04 a.m.

Great article. Hilarious stuff. For Answer and Revenge Joe's Brother are fantastic. Anyway, I'm going to go get some Coffee: The Drink.
  • Nodoudt - February 7, 2009 5:53 a.m.

Oh yeah, Animal Crossing: Wild World, cause there's nothing more wild than a bunch of animals that have nothing better to do than interior decorate and spend the WHOLE day fishing...
  • Nodoudt - February 7, 2009 5:50 a.m.

Custom Robo: Arena... Seriously, nothing is more apparent than that. I mean... these things LIVE in arenas...
  • SKStorm - February 7, 2009 5:04 a.m.

I just hate ODST let the halo franchise rest in peace.
  • kicking222 - February 7, 2009 3:38 a.m.

I agree completely about "Guitar Hero III". Just a ridiculous subtitle- not just does it not expand on the main title, but it's a flat-out lie. I might as well just make a game called "Kicking222: The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Play in Your Entire Life". Even though they don't count as subtitles, since there's no colon before them, I'd like to nominate any EA Sports game for the Wii titled "[Sport] 09 All-Play". First, does that mean that in the other versions of the game, they restrict who is allowed to play? Is a 360 copy of "Madden" only accessible for teenagers, or women, or dog owners? Second, as the game is on the Wii, isn't it kind of a given that the game is for everyone? It'd make more sense to title a Wii game "[Title]: Hardcore", since nobody expects any Wii title to be for adults in the first place.
  • Yellowhat17 - February 7, 2009 3:11 a.m.

Oops, sorry. I meant Tactics Ogre... sorry for the double post.
  • Amnesiac - February 7, 2009 2:43 a.m.

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, the PSP version of VP. Lenneth was the main character in the original too, why was her name only used in the remake?
  • zymn - February 7, 2009 1:03 a.m.

why do i get the strange feeling that Games Radar just copied me...
  • BHT128 - February 7, 2009 12:41 a.m.

MGS3: Snake Eater Now that's just poor planning.
  • Red - February 7, 2009 12:11 a.m.

I knew before I even came to it that For Answer would be mentioned.