• Nitemarish - February 7, 2009 3 a.m.

Alone In The Dark: Inferno "Hey look! We remade a crappy game... but now it has a cool subtitle!"
  • cart00n - February 7, 2009 12:58 a.m.

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but what about Halo:Combat Evolved? Great game, but I would hardly call its particular kind of combat "evolved", it was just a great shooter. Besides, who EVER uses the subtitle when they're talking about Halo anyway?
  • somthing42 - February 6, 2009 11:49 p.m.

I knew that armor core will be on here!
  • Spike_the_Dogg - February 6, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Man this is the greatest article on GR you guys rock!! “Yeah, so I was playing X-Men on my 360, and there was this one part where I had to kill…” “Woah, wait a damn minute there buddy. You mean to tell me you were playing a DVD copy of X-Men, the film, or do you mean you were playing X-Men: The Official Game? Clarify that shit!” That had me rofl'ing for 10 minutes straight, keep up the good work.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - February 6, 2009 11:18 p.m.

• Crass - February 6, 2009 11:13 p.m.

Oops I stand corrected. Atleast we both agree the subtitle is lame.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - February 6, 2009 11:03 p.m.

Yes, a regular accent is '^' but the game's title, as far as I can discern, uses 'Λ'.
  • RandyChimp - February 6, 2009 10:48 p.m.

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock yeah, slash and tom morello appear, and then because the developer doesnt seem to know anymore, they just shoved Satan in there for good measure.
  • evildevil2 - February 6, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Sly 2: Band of thieves Like the first game didn't already tell us that...
  • zim831 - February 6, 2009 9:36 p.m.

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy according to the dictionary legacy means an amount of money or property left to someone in a will. So did you inherit cursed money? Debt? A really rundown house?
  • schmeidenkamp - February 6, 2009 9:28 p.m.

o and one more Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition lol
  • skyguy343 - February 6, 2009 9:07 p.m.

i still dont get why theres so much hate for ODST
  • Gsindahouse - March 19, 2009 9:11 p.m.

oh and when i say "it" i mean an article
  • Gsindahouse - March 19, 2009 9:10 p.m.

Dude, I'm in the library and am on the verge of bursting out laughing! TylerWilde you're Freakin Hilarious! I'm gonna look for your name before I read it, cause that one there was just WAAAY too funny, seriously
  • nickelpat - February 14, 2009 5:46 p.m.

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast Well frankly you're welcome warmly back into the Jedi temple, I really don't see when you were Outcast. Nor does the game really have much to do with Jedi in the first place.
  • chainchomp - February 14, 2009 12:39 p.m.

I’m surprised the Castlevania games didn't get a mention with subtitles like 'The Dracula X Chronicles', is the X a 10 or is the game about Dracula’s eX employee or eX - girl/boy friend? Probably because X looks cool. How about 'Harmony of Dissonance', dissonance has many meanings such as harsh sound, lack of appropriateness or disagreement - which would be a contradiction when used with the word harmony.
  • Circlestrafe - February 13, 2009 12:03 a.m.

Regarding Space Rangers 2:Reboot; totally agree, whomever came up with the ridiculous 'reboot' concept should be taken out back and shot. Sounds stupid, looks stupid, is stupid. As in the Batman and Terminator series being 'rebooted'. LAME!
  • MacGyver1138 - February 9, 2009 8:20 p.m.

I think some subtitles are added just to make a catchy acronym (e.g. World at War=WOW, Warhammer: Age of Reckoning=WAR, etc.) Also, is "this ain't rocket surgery," becoming a popular phrase now? An article at Cracked.com used it in the last week or so.
  • majorsuave - February 9, 2009 6:31 p.m.

LOL:"Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice – Did you mean to say "injustice"?" I am pretty sure they mean diarrhea.
  • idlemindkiller - February 9, 2009 5:52 p.m.

great article. the Rygar book made me laugh out loud. great job Tyler!