Topics

E3

• NobodyLikesPaul - May 27, 2011 9:52 p.m.

lol is that a joke, 1. Skyrim 2. ME3 it could be no other way who the fuck wants to play batman shit when the most anticipated game since oblivion is coming out, whoever wrote the report is full of shit, plus i hate all COD games, but its a fact that MW3 will most probably be 3rd or 4th most anticipated, BULL-SHIT
  • D0CCON - May 27, 2011 9:34 p.m.

1) Skyrim 2) BF3 3) ME3 4) Batman AC 5) Uncharted 3 6) Infamous 2 (There still could be some time for it to appear, right?) 7) Actually, that was about it, but that list is twice as long as it normally is. And I wouldn't mind learning if Halo CE is being remade or not as well.
  • space_cakes - May 27, 2011 7:11 p.m.

Last Guardian or bust!
  • gilgamesh310 - May 27, 2011 7:01 p.m.

I don't see why Tomb Raider needs to be constantly compared to Uncharted. Just because they both share a similar premise doesn't mean that the games are actually alike. The gameplay is completely different in each series. Also, what makes Bioshock the most important game in the last 5 years. Honestly what is so *important* about it? Why isn't Deus Ex 3 included in the list either? I really would like some answers to these questions.
  • ngazi - May 27, 2011 6:57 p.m.

Ya modern warfare changed FPS forever. It proved that no one cares about the shooting.
  • travisdiss - May 27, 2011 6:51 p.m.

GW2 does look siiiiiiick, I feel that should have been added
  • The_King_of_Nothing - May 27, 2011 6:22 p.m.

Really jmcgrotty? FPS's is a pathetic genre? Then why is kicking so much ass and make millions of dollars of all most of their games and breaking sales records again and again? Just because your not fan doesn't mean it sucks. Stop announcing how much you hate it thinking it makes you cool by jumping on the bandwagon. I am not a fan of the Command & Conquer series or that genre altogether, but I know tons of people do and it is truly a valid genre. Hate is just a stupid felling that everyone needs to let go of and get over themselves realizing they are not the most important person on the planet and their opinions are not shared by everyone.
  • 510BrotherPanda - May 27, 2011 6:20 p.m.

I'm still not particularly interested in ANY of this stuff: 1. I think the 3DS' gimmick is not substantial enough to give a care 2. I'm not into most games that involve shooting things 3. I'm mostly content with what I currently have Also, right-handed Skyward Sword Link still bugs be.
  • e1337prodigy - May 27, 2011 6:04 p.m.

Can't believe BF3 is not on that list
  • BarbwireTino - May 27, 2011 5:40 p.m.

Dead Island!
  • TanookiMan - May 27, 2011 5:25 p.m.

I get chills every time I watch the Arkham City trailer. I can't wait!!!
  • MySistersMenstruationTastesFunny - May 27, 2011 5:20 p.m.

I swear that I read Laura Croft's titties were multimillion sellers. They def don't compare to my sis though.
  • kernzy10 - May 27, 2011 5:13 p.m.

How did BF3 not make it into this list? We are still to see any MP footage...
  • Kaltoria - May 27, 2011 4:11 p.m.

1 skyrim 2 dead island Negative 7 anything nintendo related; they lost me forever because of the wii
  • Joshnix - May 27, 2011 3:39 p.m.

Bioshock Infinite. yes please.
  • fetalspray - May 27, 2011 1:32 p.m.

Ahem... What about Hitman?
  • taterboob - May 27, 2011 1:24 p.m.

Knowing that we're most likely not going to be seeing anything on HL3 this year (again), the next most wanted item that I bring into every E3 is Zone of the Enders 3. Heck, at this point I'd be perfectly happy with a 3DS version.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - May 27, 2011 1:16 p.m.

Info about XIII-2 would be great?
  • philipshaw - May 27, 2011 12:18 p.m.

Great feature Henry,I can't wait to see more of Uncharted 3 and what Nintendo is doing with this new console
  • BigWillis - May 27, 2011 11:25 a.m.

Is anyone anticipating MW3 at GamesRadar? I think the short development and the frequency of CoD title launches that you all epected it and can all expect the same gameplay again.