• Makk_Mizzy - August 25, 2009 9:56 p.m.

LOL! This guy that wrote this article is quite artistic, LOL! I have to meet his parents!
  • Tasty_Pasta - August 25, 2009 9:49 p.m.

The stupid knife to gun lethality ratio in most games really does make me mad. But I actually was watching a video on YouTube yesterday with a bunch of guys shooting and blowing up propane tanks, even if the Mythbusters couldn't do it. reCaptcha: connally's clavicle
  • unclecharley - August 25, 2009 9:22 p.m.

This just might be my favorite GR article of all time.
  • sixboxes - August 25, 2009 9:20 p.m.

I think you got it all backwards. It isn't game developers hating on science, it's stupid science hating on all us fun-lovers.
  • FETALJUICE - August 25, 2009 8:46 p.m.

Getting killed by the knife in CoD4 is annoying as hell.
  • 5DollarFootlong - August 25, 2009 8:40 p.m.

excellent article mr. wilde.
  • lucashintz - August 25, 2009 8:27 p.m.

Yay! I was looking forward to this article and was not disappointed! PS. So lets get this straight: Tyler's dad invented facts and Tyler invented grammar(according to 24 marathon). Wow, what a genius family.
  • Kipper - August 25, 2009 8:18 p.m.

Here's another one: shooting a fuel-filled barrel with a normal gun will not make it explode. (Thanks again, Mythbusters). Oh, and Disney threw lemmings off a cliff for a film? B*stards!
  • Bhouse563 - August 25, 2009 8:08 p.m.

Good article Tyler! I played Lemmings for the better part of a decade so saying it was addicting is kinda an understatement lol
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - August 25, 2009 8:04 p.m.

Dammit zabu, you caught me. This was pushed back.
  • Snarf - August 25, 2009 8 p.m.

He knows about his punctuation. He does it on purpose because he hates Xbox and he wants to make it seem like you are a cocky jerk who can't spell if you own one.
  • Cyberninja - August 25, 2009 7:59 p.m.

the only reason cloud has the sword is because of zack his friend and he is on steroids like cloud duh
  • Snarf - August 25, 2009 7:58 p.m.

Xboxrulez. I hate you.