Topics

TalkRadar

• shwirley - February 20, 2010 12:57 p.m.

listened to t-dar 88 and it seems duke lombardi made an ever-so-subtle(or is that never?) return to chat. will we ever hear about bonsoir?
  • Jordo141 - February 20, 2010 11:15 a.m.

Yeah that's right, there's no UK listeners... I'm from Ireland...
  • philipshaw - February 20, 2010 11:01 a.m.

YES! New Talkradar and I can feel I can listen to it now just after beating Bioshock 2 last night
  • TedDidlio - February 20, 2010 9:28 a.m.

I hope this comment dries your tears Chris, you little bitch. You beautiful little bitch.
  • broon206 - February 20, 2010 9:06 a.m.

Scottish listener posting! So you guys know that people from the UK listen to the podcast, best gaming podcast on iTunes... FACT! Broon206
  • GrandMoffBubbles - February 20, 2010 8:56 a.m.

Pip Pip Cheery O, Govnah! Bloody good chat bout the Aliens. Agent Mulder is me best mate. Well, back to watching footy on the telly. Tootley Pipsky!
  • shnazzyone - February 20, 2010 6:25 a.m.

Oh c'mon chris!!! Can't you spell my name right at least once. I don't understand where people keep getting this c from.
  • TURbo - February 20, 2010 4:56 a.m.

As a person who lived in Iowa for 12 years, and currently living in Alabama, I had class canceled because there was 2 inches of snowfall, while you needed at least a foot of snow in a couple hours to get class canceled. While I love videogames, I must agree with garnsr, and the person garnsr commented at, that the shared stories of gaming, culture, and other entertainment you've experienced.
  • PanzerDSS - February 20, 2010 4:55 a.m.

Please, don't make Antista cry! Someone get him a fan or let him use the conference room to podcast!
  • Mansicle - February 20, 2010 4:20 a.m.

Funny episode, you guys are the best.
  • CatrParrot - February 20, 2010 4:04 a.m.

Helping reach the 50 comment goal. Please don't let the podcast recording room remain lacking an A/C unit. Great podcast as per usual.
  • garnsr - February 20, 2010 3:56 a.m.

All right, I've listened now, can make a reasonable comment. As someone who comes from Iowa, but has lived in Hawaii for a decade, Chris's comments about snow are the sort of thing I've heard a number of times. People here ask me if it just falls on your house and everything. Like they've never seen rain, and how it gets all over the place. I agree with kevinanglin up there, I listen to a lot of podcasts, and I'm more interested in the personalities than the meat of the subject, most of the time. KOXM is a fine podcast, but when Ryan was on TDar he was able to just let himself out, and he was a really surprisingly good guest. TDar is more than just a games podcast, it's a form of entertainment. I wish there were more in its peculiar genre.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - February 20, 2010 3:16 a.m.

Nobody listens to your podcast? That's BS.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - February 20, 2010 2:40 a.m.

part 35th
  • Killik_13 - February 20, 2010 2:40 a.m.

UK listener, been hooked on T'dar since around No.35/40. Tried listening to the UK edition, but it just wasn't the same. Hope it goes on for years to come in some form or another. T.V.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - February 20, 2010 2:39 a.m.

im only going to listen to the bioxhock 2 pat
  • onewingedantista - February 20, 2010 1:59 a.m.

Whoo! TDAR!! BTW, inFamous is still $40
  • TURbo - February 20, 2010 1:43 a.m.

Why are you forced to podcast in a small closet? Guess the Tdards need to call in for episode 100 to keep the Tdar going
  • CH3BURASHKA - February 20, 2010 1:38 a.m.

Yeah! I love the "Icon" OCR. The first day I discovered OCR, I immediately went to the Ico/SotC remixes. Shame that there are so few of those particular remixes. @Brett: FYI, "Icon" isn't simply 'based' on the Ico feel; it's a remix of "Castle in the Mist", a piece on the soundtrack.
  • Hurricrane - February 20, 2010 1:28 a.m.

goddamn, some of those alien stories made my hair raise... I'm a paranormal geek too, but it still freaks me out at times... there should be more Matt Keast UFO Super Fun Facts in future podcasts