Topics

TalkRadar

• Spybreak8 - March 7, 2010 7:51 a.m.

dling now, haha I love the Solitaire game video! Props!
  • kimvidard - March 1, 2010 12:38 a.m.

Guys, why the hate on accent from a French game. Have you never thought about how f***ed up the accents are everytime an amrican pretends to play a french guy? By the way, if you want good annoying clichés, voices and bad accents, play the saboteur... which no one has been complaining about. People don't give two craps about doing correct accent when not in English, probably because no one complaining in the case of heavy rain can actually speak one correctly.
  • EvanKHustle - February 24, 2010 3:19 p.m.

Hmmm, last 2 episodes of talkradar haven't been the strongest. Not really a fan of listening to people talk about aliens. But Chris, please keep using zany slide whistle sound effects!
  • OverClockedAD - February 24, 2010 3:09 p.m.

Ahhh! Wonderful seeing OCReMix folks like Dave and Larry on podcasts like this. This is Level 99, who's also on OCReMix. Just letting you all know that OCReMix does have a resident official unofficial podcast called OverClocked After Dark. Exhibiting the less-shown side of OCReMix, it's definitely a rated-R podcast. Check it out, cause we play tons of OCReMixes and talk with mixers and video game musicians all the time about random stuff. http://lemonsinseries.com/ocad or you can subscribe on iTunes. *END SEMISHAMELESS PLUG, I LOVE YOU GAMESRADAR!*
  • Bhouse563 - February 23, 2010 3:52 p.m.

Don't allow the Tdar casters to melt, they need the board room back!!
  • deathrebellion - February 23, 2010 1:53 p.m.

XD
  • T3xH - February 23, 2010 3:08 a.m.

most entertaining t-dar ever. I loved all the alien and ghost stuff, I'm way into that stuff.
  • bonerachieved - February 22, 2010 10:49 p.m.

Listening Right No
  • Drawed - February 22, 2010 10:47 p.m.

We're glad. Now will you tell us who won the Halo Legends contest? :P
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - February 22, 2010 7:19 p.m.

You people have warmed the heart of at least one surly and disillusioned editor. Mega Props all around!
  • TURbo - February 22, 2010 1:19 p.m.

Another post for support
  • TheMonarch - February 22, 2010 8:31 a.m.

Another great podcast, it effectively help me procrastinate on some work. Much rather listen to Talk Radar then do stuff. Though after that story, you guys might want to be careful, the MIB now know that you know what they don't want you to know. Also what's the deal with podcasts? Last time I checked the cast isn't in pods! #TerribleSeinfeldJoke
  • super0sonic - February 22, 2010 6:48 a.m.

Ahh Talk Radar HD Turbo Supreme Ultra Hyper Master Championship Mega Edition Episode 89!!! Or Tdar.T.S.U.H.M.C.M.E.E 89 for short!
  • SenorHurt - February 22, 2010 5:14 a.m.

Oh my god, did I make it in time? I had to rush over and make a comment so these dear boys could have some air conditioning. I was so disappointed that Chris was in my town and he never let me know so we could meet for lunch or something:-( Great show, again guys. Thanks. Gotta go and read the inside jokes article. bye.
  • BearKiller - February 22, 2010 3:32 a.m.

I absolutely loved the discussion this week. All the talk about aliens was awesome, the question of the week built around it is awesome, and the interview was awesome. One of my favorite podcasts so far. Keep it up guys!
  • mEgAzD - February 22, 2010 2:35 a.m.

Very nice OC Remix interview. I now go regularly if I need a music fix. Overall good podcast. TALKRADAR IS A GO!
  • Spybreak8 - February 22, 2010 2:14 a.m.

Omg this week's podcast looks awesome but sadly I'm behind downloading three podcasts back atm.
  • soccerclownking - February 21, 2010 6:02 p.m.

Once again, you guys have made my day.
  • Baumer8993 - February 21, 2010 3:18 p.m.

omg omg i love this :)
  • Eaxis - February 21, 2010 11:38 a.m.

I listened to this while playing Mass Effect 2, that was interesting. I really liked the talk about aliens.