Topics

TalkRadar

• LaffPiranha - May 15, 2011 3:22 a.m.

Just finished listening to it today. Great stuff. I actually appreciate having two shorter podcasts throughout the week, instead of just a single lengthy one. Knowing I'm probably in the minority on this issue, let me just say that I am fully prepared to die for the statement I just declared (about liking shorter podcasts, not the awkward "single lengthy one" line). Tah.
  • AirickG - May 15, 2011 2:03 a.m.

"I love you guys! Have my baby!" blah blah blah. Aaaanyways, I'll actually try to answer the question. Unfortunately I am blanking on the Easter eggs, but I do remember one of my favorite audio eggs. It's the "probing Uranus" one in Mass Effect 2 and it's fuckin hilarious
  • Psylockerules - May 15, 2011 12:21 a.m.

Love you tdar, twice a week, time for a cup of fridays tea!
  • SausageLozenge - May 14, 2011 8:46 p.m.

Hitler reaction was hilarious.
  • InsomniacGamer - May 14, 2011 8:42 p.m.

Yeah Tyler Nagata is on it's a must see
  • elpurplemonkey - May 14, 2011 8:33 p.m.

I am ready ready, ready for Talkradar.
  • ObiSeanKenobi - May 14, 2011 7:34 p.m.

Love the 2x a week Tdar.
  • ifthisusernameisntreadonthepodcastthekittengetsit - May 14, 2011 6:44 p.m.

Oh man talk radar, I finally have one of those depressing little stories of TDar keeping the sad in my life away. So today I got my wisdom teeth out, yes, all four at once. All I remember of the past few hours is some old dude sticking a bunch of shit in my arms then desperately trying to eat some eggs in bed. Anyway, sometime around I fell asleep with my head tilted down into my pillow. I woke up about 3 hours later to a pillow saturated in red and my cat pushing pressing on my face and licking the blood that was oozing out of my mouth. After throwing a cat, replacing a pillow and getting some medical gausses, I try to drink some water and find a crippling pain shooting up from my lower gums. I collapsed by on my bed, right into my cat who was now trying to lick up the small pool of blood that had collected on my bed. After throwing him off the bed again and going to find a towel for the blood, all the time my gums smarting a filling my mouth with blood. Now afraid to go back to sleep, I decided to turn on my computer to take my mind off the pain. Unfortunately, my cat decided it wanted more blood, and had taken to either sitting at the foot of my bed meowing, of needing at my face. Luckily, for some reason my cat gets really scared when I play noises out of my computer, and I though, what better way to kill the next entire day then by going and listening to a bunch of talk radars. I put on this one, and my cat jumped up and ran away. So thank you talk radar, for being both my morphine and my anti-cat device.
  • TheGhostBox - May 14, 2011 6:33 p.m.

I have no problem with two times the TALKRADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
  • Clovin64 - May 14, 2011 2:32 p.m.

Nice. Both TDars for the week combined is longer than the usual Friday podcast.
  • HankVenture - May 14, 2011 2:09 p.m.

Can I just say, I LOVE the new Tdar setup. I thought I wasn't going to be happy with the shorter podcast but now I realize that I love it even more than the old. Now I can sit and listen to an hour or two and then get up and do my own shit and if I'm needing something extra long I can just add the Tuesday one. AND ON TOP OF THIS, I can now finally get my stubborn fuck of friends into it because they can't bitch that they don't have time for a 3 hour podcast. plus sometimes the 3 hours did drag on and got slightly egh, not yalls fault I mean ya did this every week it happens, but now you can have the around the same length but get energized up between them or if ur having a shitty day it wont be so bad for u. Just saying love it.
  • haloxiv - May 14, 2011 11:50 a.m.

• AlpineGuy - May 14, 2011 7:10 a.m.

TalkRadar 151B is here! Wait, I mean, TalkRadar 152? Whatever...MORE TALKRADAR FOR EVERYONE!
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - May 14, 2011 6:55 a.m.

I feel spoiled.
  • Afrodisiac39 - May 14, 2011 5:04 a.m.

Only Tdar would want to break their own comment section. Love you guys. And honestly I was quite happy with how you ran them this week, no real complaints
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - May 14, 2011 3:02 a.m.

So, will Tuesday's be Tdar 153, or will that be Friday's?
  • MrDuracraft - May 14, 2011 2:58 a.m.

Talkulah Radooru! And I'm still waiting for my piece of the Gump Tower. The suspense is killing me!
  • IcePotato - May 14, 2011 2:30 a.m.

Less fan emails and phone calls and more discussing Gamesradar feature articles.
  • Randomwordcombination - May 14, 2011 2:01 a.m.

AHHHH those are the best prizes!!!! How did I not guess that was what they would be?
  • Bladex206 - May 14, 2011 1:48 a.m.

Howdy do talkradar