• talkraider - March 7, 2011 midnight

When I was playing the demo for BeYOND GOOD AND EVIL I realized how much I wanted it and how broke I was at the same time
  • TruckThunders - March 6, 2011 10:55 p.m.

Always glad to comment about Tdar. So glad the Alf impression returned. Yeah!
  • robotmand - March 6, 2011 9:03 p.m.

Halo:z
  • robotmand - March 6, 2011 8:42 p.m.

I made this youtube video containing the sound bit from were Chris Antista creates Alfred Pennyworth Chicken, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrTnCZo8Eqk. Be forewarned the quality is garbage! Also, shout out to Batman5273 for getting my reference!
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - March 6, 2011 8:06 p.m.

Best part of my week, hands down!
  • screwball08247 - March 6, 2011 7:58 p.m.

That version of Still Alive was fucking fantastic.
  • SausageLozenge - March 6, 2011 7:16 p.m.

Halo: Four Halo: Charlie's Redemption Halo Vs. Capcom Halo: On The Corner Of My Four Post Bed Halo: Killzone's inFamous Uncharted Resistance Halo: Forerunner
  • OoONUMBOoO - March 6, 2011 3:30 p.m.

NUMBER 1, NUMBER 1, NUMBER 1! Oh, I couldn't help myself from laughing so hard it hurt. Thank God I work nights or else that would've been embarrassing. Thank you!
  • bar1scorpio - March 6, 2011 9:36 a.m.

Halo: Two Days 'Til Retirement. Halo: Grunt Birthday PARTY (For Kinect!) Halo: I'm Thinkin' Arbys. Halo: Nobody in Space Ever has a Hillbilly Accent. Halo: Mongoose Melee Kart Racing Halo: Lone Wolf Antics
  • Lionhunter44 - March 6, 2011 8:33 a.m.

Halo: weaker one liners than duke nukem
  • Orangechicken - March 6, 2011 8:04 a.m.

GOOD GIVING THE KID A DS (Reference) CALLING FAMILY GUY BAD FOR HENRY GIVING DOCTOR DOOM A RESPECTABLE POWER LEVEL CONVINCING NINTENDO TO RELEASE A NEW POKEMON BUYING ENSLAVED USING A SPOILER ALERT AGREEING WITH THE HALO REACH SCORE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN WRITING THIS COFFEE SELLING CHRIS A GIRLFRIEND TO IMPREGNATE BUYING HENRY RESISTANCE 3 EVIL ON THE 3DS LAUNCH DAY MAKING TRON BONNE SMARTER THAN DR DOOM MAKING A NEW POKEMON FIRST PERSON SHOOTER EXACTLY LIKE QAUNTAM THEORY BUYING ABILLION COPIES OF PACMAN PARTY TO COUNTERREACT BUYING ENSLAVED SPOILING THE ENDING OF GEARS OF WAR 3 (A FEW LOCOUST DIES) SAYING THAT CHARLIE ACCEPTED MONEY FROM SONY TO GIVE REACH AN 8 TRIGGERING CHARLIES DEATH TELLING PRIVATE RYAN THAT HE'S DREAMING AND HE KILLED INNOCENT SOLDIERS POISONING THIS COFFEE FORCING CHRIS TO FREEZE HIS SACK MAKING HENRY PLAY RESISTANCE 3\ Please i need that code i cant buy any more games because i'm grounded and i'm am really bored of naruto:rise of a ninja once had beyond good and evil but never finished it because the ps2 stopped working
  • PushesPaperInACircle - March 6, 2011 7:10 a.m.

Halo: I Love You (Won't you tell me you're name) Halo: Neptunia Assault on Pokemon Mountain Halo: Master Chief Goes to White Castle Halo BEYOND: THE GOOD, the Bad(AND EVIL), and Ugly
  • Grif - March 6, 2011 6:51 a.m.

Playing Fable III made me realize something, it made me realize how limited our decisions are in that game. Sure I could choose to let the people live happily only to be killed by the dark evil that was coming, or I could make them work and live a hard life, but still actually live. Now this made no sense to me, I mean why not just work hard for a year then go back? I mean did my decisions really have that much permanence? It no longer seemed like a choice between right and wrong, but rather between stupid and stupid. Then I realized that I could pay for all of it out of my own pocket, and in doing so would go BEYOND (the) GOOD AND EVIL choices. Beyond good and evil, Jason Statham
  • Swornthroughswords - March 6, 2011 5:58 a.m.

Well, because of what you said in 140, here I am saying that I love this podcast and those on it, you make every Friday special.
  • batmanboy11 - March 6, 2011 5:14 a.m.

Also, Halo: Stupid City, Stupid State.
  • Crabhand - March 6, 2011 5:02 a.m.

Just got around the halfway point (after all of the Pokémon stuff), and I was very excited to see Pokémon Monday ALL UP IN THIS BITCH. Carolyn needs to be on more to talk about Pokémon, especially with how irritated it seem to make Mikel.
  • awfulfrenchchildactor - March 6, 2011 4:04 a.m.

Chris, people dont put magnetic ribbons on the back of their cars to remember people who die naturally so clearly smoking is a matter that is BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL
  • RonaldRayGun - March 6, 2011 12:49 a.m.

TALK RADAR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • 8bitBaby - March 5, 2011 11:39 p.m.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWH! TODAY IS SATURDAY NOT FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! i can't believe I was off by a WHOLE day! how does that happen?!
  • therawski - March 5, 2011 11:28 p.m.

Always an All-Star class, TDAR is GO! FUUUUUUU