Topics

TalkRadar

• goldie10100 - February 25, 2011 11:55 p.m.

No love for itunes? :(
  • batman5273 - February 26, 2011 12:01 a.m.

Oh and I get it, "I'm on a roll." because Bentley is in a wheelchair, and wheel chairs have wheels and wheels roll! I see what you did there!
  • 8bitBaby - February 26, 2011 12:06 a.m.

woooooooo! eric and lizzie? squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • cracker33 - February 26, 2011 12:08 a.m.

Finally, Eric is back! That makes my Friday!
  • AFTERLIFEJOSH - February 26, 2011 12:14 a.m.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TalkRadar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HankVenture - February 26, 2011 12:15 a.m.

Need this on itunes asap, got a roadtrip to go on.. ps. dont worry I listen to it again from this page
  • Valntyne - February 26, 2011 12:15 a.m.

:D
  • OneEyedGoon - February 26, 2011 12:17 a.m.

The Cole Train looks like he could fold Charlie in half.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - February 26, 2011 12:34 a.m.

Downloading :-D
  • 510BrotherPanda - February 26, 2011 12:50 a.m.

I've gotta say... I like this song "Got it Bad" better than their first song! Nice job, Lizzard and Matt!
  • JeronimoJackson - February 26, 2011 1:05 a.m.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUn im in lUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES. always hyped on the talk radar
  • killorabbit - February 26, 2011 1:43 a.m.

I am SO disappointed that steel battalion is even being considered for Kinect. The controller for the first was displayed in the local Blockbuster Games window for several years before I could afford it. Finally owning that beautiful controller was one of the best feelings ever. Kinect? Really? Fuck that. What a perfect way to smack your fans in the face. If this happens, letters will be written. :D
  • Spybreak8 - February 26, 2011 3:10 a.m.

Well I got the news that I didn't get the job, still unemployed after more than a year after graduating college, so today I really needed this.
  • kingsmikefan - February 26, 2011 4 a.m.

I really like your guys' thoughts on life sucking in college, because mine does. "Time heals all wounds." Thanks for that. I just heard "Oscar Party." I'm so jealous
  • smallberry - February 26, 2011 4:22 a.m.

Just a small correction: The Mona Sax model was from her shower scene. That's why she was so shiny. And another new release: Gemini Rue! (I haven't listened that far in yet but I'm going to guess that it wasn't mentioned)
  • batmanboy11 - February 26, 2011 4:41 a.m.

Great episode, guys! Keep up the good work!
  • garnsr - February 26, 2011 4:56 a.m.

For some reason that picture of Charlie looks makes me think of PeeWee Herman.
  • TyrannosaurusTexMex - February 26, 2011 5:10 a.m.

I really like that Save Me song, thanks for sharing it Brett!
  • camelfro - February 26, 2011 5:21 a.m.

good times thanks T'dar!
  • EDfromRED - February 26, 2011 6:25 a.m.

WTF! What's this about you guy's not being allowed to drink in the offices anymore!? Was Future recently bought by Radical Mormons, Radical Muslims or Radical Pussies? That F'ing sucks! Anyone we can harass to change that sad situation? Hell, Giant Bomb has a fully equipped bar as part of it's offices. Getting podcast-plastered is a God given right for games journalists.