Topics

TalkRadar

We Recommend

• Transmatrix - February 28, 2011 12:50 p.m.

@ultimatepunchrod you make no sense, try again.
  • agentcooper - February 28, 2011 10:48 a.m.

Amazing episode as usual. KEEP THE TALKRADAR TRAIN CHUGGING ALONG!!!
  • elpurplemonkey - February 28, 2011 7:03 a.m.

Great tdar this week, can't get enough of that Statham!
  • ultimatepunchrod - February 28, 2011 2:16 a.m.

so brett really wants people to steal video games. thats good for the industry. its completely different from making a gameboy into an instrument. mostly because nintendo doesnt still support the gameboy and people cant use it to steal $60 games. thnx brett for making this seem like sony is doing the bad thing.
  • BoondockSaint54 - February 28, 2011 1:40 a.m.

Great podcast. Sorry for my lack of commenting recently. Lizzie looks really different in that picture.
  • thewulfen - February 27, 2011 10:43 p.m.

Finally listening to Tdar on Sunday, almost to much time for my brain to bear.
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - February 27, 2011 8:15 p.m.

Jason Statham
  • Chikubi - February 27, 2011 7:52 p.m.

I was told to comment by my TDar overlords.
  • FortyVsZero - February 27, 2011 3:29 p.m.

Was hoping you'd pull some Bulletstorm audio and wasn't dissapointed! Excellent as always.
  • ivehadyourmom - February 27, 2011 2:59 p.m.

Downloading can't wait listen
  • Ga1l0w - February 27, 2011 2:57 p.m.

I support talkradar. Seriously, all the work you've put into it is really worth it, you've made a hugedifference in so many lives, including mine.
  • F4G1TR0N - February 27, 2011 10:16 a.m.

Really do hope you guys feel better, I am just one person, but I am sure we all hope you are okay :D
  • Snoochie - February 27, 2011 8:32 a.m.

Talkradar!! Um, Um, this sho am good.
  • kickedbylizzieinthetwuntista - February 27, 2011 8:30 a.m.

Long Live TDar!!!
  • IveGotTheGlow - February 27, 2011 7:48 a.m.

Awesome show!
  • Xtapolapopotamus - February 27, 2011 7:11 a.m.

TalkRadar makes the weekend all the more better. No work, just playing vidja games and listening to the best free entertainment around.
  • OhUltra - February 27, 2011 6:20 a.m.

Just letting you guys know, TalkRadarUS is (one of) the highlight(s) of my week. Also, I'm pretty sure every time I listen my facial hair gets a bit less patchy. Oh, and the song was pretty awesome.
  • GamesRadarJuniorWildlifeEditor - February 27, 2011 4:09 a.m.

...yay.
  • MrRagequit - February 27, 2011 2:45 a.m.

Batman5273 you make the best photoshops ever in the history of the internet period. They are by far the most fun part about gamesradar on firdays.
  • BrettEastonElstonsAmericanIco - February 27, 2011 12:36 a.m.

Absolutely loved this weeks. Listened since 62 and the podcast is now the highlight of the week. Slugging through the drudgery of studying politics and being utterly dismayed with the world we live in on a weekly basis is counter-acted fantastically by this ridiculously awesome podcast. Your humour, your passion for awesome video games and your fantastically silly take on things makes the weekend begin and my life seem brighter. The glowing stars bit this week was absolutely awesome and i hope you guys can be rewarded more for this. Ive tried to get as many friends into it as i possibly can. Viva la Tdar!