• obviouslyadouche - March 22, 2012 7:44 p.m.

Cool article, buuuuuuuuuuuut you overlooked neku from wewy and he would fit in perfectly since he has only been on nintendo systems and will be in the new kingdom hearts.
  • BladedFalcon - March 22, 2012 8:51 p.m.

Neku's an awesome idea, actually. Or.. y'know... Sho Minamimoto...
  • Nikku7 - March 24, 2012 6:08 p.m.

Oh, I commented before seeing this, totally agree.
  • codystovall - March 22, 2012 7:39 p.m.

Also there was an old game called I-Ninja, get that main character for I miss him so. Also Lloyd from tales of symphonia would be cool.
  • codystovall - March 22, 2012 7:21 p.m.

Really bad list, like its been said too many clones and alternate forms. They need to look into their history and bring out people like they did for pit and I didnt really like the trainer, id rather just be a pokemon with all around good skills like pikachu. Megaman was a nice suggestion but fuck rayman. Alucard over simon. Like someone else said earthworm jim. one of the bots from portal. bring back mewtwo (or another legndary), gamenwatch and rob bounty hunters from metroid, maybe even ridley or dark samus Also no fuckin miis.
  • codystovall - March 22, 2012 7:32 p.m.

and yeah tom nook would be awesome.
  • BladedFalcon - March 22, 2012 7:36 p.m.

What exactly is wrong with rayman?
  • codystovall - March 22, 2012 7:37 p.m.

I just dont like his look what would he do to differ himself?
  • BladedFalcon - March 22, 2012 8:40 p.m.

Wow, such a deep answer. Play rayman: Origins, then judge. His limbless feet and hands would give him a interesting way of fighting, even with standard attacks, potentially giving him more range but making him miss if opponent too close. He can change size, super charge his punches, sic a swarm of angry, giant mosquitoes at you, and really, if you take any of the superpowers from other games, his variety would expand further. He certainly has more variety as he currently is like say, someone like Sonic, and he did just fine.
  • codystovall - March 22, 2012 7:40 p.m.

would prefer crash bandicoot or spyro.
  • BladedFalcon - March 22, 2012 8:46 p.m.

You do realize there's no chance in hell crash bandicoot, a would be Sony mascot, would appear in a Nintendo game, right? At least in the foreseeable future, as long as Sony doesn't go the way of Sega, which doesn't seem very likely, at least anytime soon.
  • slimjim441 - March 22, 2012 8:52 p.m.

Sony doesn't own the rights to Crash anymore. I'm pretty sure they lost it when Naughty Dog stopped making Crash games. That's why every Crash Bandicoot game after CTR is rubbish.
  • BladedFalcon - March 22, 2012 11:40 p.m.

I don't really know/care who owns the rights for Crash. And either way, it doesn't matter because what I'm trying to get across, is that as a perceived Sony mascot. I'd find it very unlikely that Nintendo would go to any length of trouble to get him on the game. Because, again, unlike SEGA, Sony is still an ongoing direct competitor.
  • daniel-christensen - September 14, 2012 6:15 a.m.

Crash has already appeared in several games only for Nintendo consoles, though. Research before you post "facts".
  • Cyberninja - March 22, 2012 8:21 p.m.

Soma not Alucard he was in a ps1 game never a nintendo game same goes with portal
  • slimjim441 - March 22, 2012 8:55 p.m.

Alucard was in Dawn of Sorrow for he DS. He was playable in 'Julius Mode.' I still stand by Simon though. Soma and Alucard are cool, but nothing beats a Belmont.
  • shawksta - March 22, 2012 7:14 p.m.

Theres no bigger fan service than smash bros, everybody has a wish list, great new additions compared to last time. I heavily agree with Tom Nook, just pull a Gameandwatch on him and make everything he does in the game as attacks. Maybe his final smash could be putting your opponent in debt for the rest of their living lives resulting in them killing themselves XD As for what I want, I just want Rhythm Heaven to be represented in a big way, whether its assis trophies or an beutifully artistic stage, or maybe even Karate Joe as character since he's the series major guy, just anything Rhythm Heaven related, ESPECIALLY MUSIC. Also I was hugley dissapointed brawl didnt have Paper Mario Music, I want that. Ghirahim,.cause he makes Zant look like Steve irkle.
  • codystovall - March 22, 2012 7:33 p.m.

they should get viewtiful joe.
  • SirCheesedip - March 22, 2012 7:10 p.m.

Groose because Groose is Groose.
  • Gorillaman23 - March 22, 2012 7:06 p.m.

You guys are looking in all the wrong places. Rayman and Mega Man are good thrid-party inclusions, but I'd like to see a more core roster, with less clones and obscure sidekicks. Smash Bros should be an exclusive club, not some fanboy circle-jerk any Tom, Dick and cyber ninja can just walk into. If all of our third party slots aren't already used up, I think that Jack from Madworld and the Kusagari from Red Steel 2 would work well with Smash Bros Gameplay.
  • slimjim441 - March 22, 2012 8:59 p.m.

I can see why you're against Rayman and Raiden (even as cool as they are), but Mega Man is more 'core Nintendo' than Metroid for crying out loud. Mega Man should've been there since the beginning. Honeestly still in shock that 3 games later, and we're still waiting for him to show up.