• victoria-bird - March 25, 2012 2:51 p.m.

I want to see Shadow, and most of the Sonic characters are not shitty.
  • LEGOMatrix - March 25, 2012 5:25 p.m.

Sorry, I must have misheard you there. Did you mean to say that most of the Sonic characters ARE shitty?
  • Pwnz0r3d - March 25, 2012 5:29 p.m.

But... Shadow is one of the shittiest Sonic Characters. He's only there to appeal to the kids that think that gun-toting spiky red and black hair "anti-heroes" are badasses.
  • winner2 - March 25, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Raz, from Psychonauts! Don't know if it's possible, but it would be pretty cool.
  • WizardZombie - March 25, 2012 11:45 a.m.

One word. Tingle.
  • samsneeze - March 25, 2012 1:09 p.m.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonquest/images/a/ae/Dq5-Hero.png Look at this guy. He is the man and a man by every right and definition. Plus he has a stick, how could you not want him in the Smash Bros. It's way past time for Dragon Quest character to make an appearance in the games and I think he is the perfect choice.
  • samsneeze - March 25, 2012 1:31 p.m.

This was not to be a reply to you.
  • Leweenie - March 25, 2012 11:44 a.m.

Kid Goku
  • daniel-martinez - March 25, 2012 10:54 a.m.

My list 1.Ridley, I don't care how resized he might be, I don't care how good he is, but seriously samus can't be the only metroid character in the next one. Charizard was resized , bowser was resized. Ridley has been various sizes throughout most of his video game career.(but mostly big) but if a big bad asss like bowser or charizard were resized for the game there is no excuse for why he couldn't be a playable character, samus needs her arch enemy!!!
  • ShrimpyMan - March 25, 2012 9:39 a.m.

My short list is as follows: -Porkey Minch (Earthbound) -Ray 001 (Custom Robo) -Ash Williams (Army of Darkness) -Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World)
  • TheLotusReborn - March 25, 2012 9:37 a.m.

35 tabs to go through? Is somebody getting paid by the tab here? lol
  • MasterBP - March 25, 2012 2:56 a.m.

-Professor Layton -Andy -Agent J from EBA (although we would be more likely to get an Ouendan rep than an EBA one if any) -A custom robo If at least one of these makes it in I'll be happy.
  • revrock - March 24, 2012 11:06 p.m.

Suggested my my sweet bride- Zack & Wiki!
  • Malintendog - March 24, 2012 7:28 p.m.

Guess what guys, another Capcom owned character. Shantae, the hair-whipping, belly-dancing half-genie of the Gameboy Color game as well as the Shop Channel's "Shantae: Risky's revenge" Shantae sports a handful of transformations from monkey to elephant to mermaid. Her main weapon is her whip-like hair. Through the flexibility of belly dancing and genie magic she has the ideal base for a smash bros character. Her home is in the 2-D realm so it wouldn't be too hard to make moves to fit from there~
  • Nap1400 - March 25, 2012 10:43 a.m.

Technically she's owned by WayForward, not Capcom. I do support this though. I love Shantae.
  • J-Fid - March 25, 2012 2:30 p.m.

Hooray! Support for Shantae! I have been saying this for months!
  • Nikku7 - March 24, 2012 5:24 p.m.

So has no one mentioned Neku and Shiki from TWEWY yet? They totally deserve to be in this game! Especially if Sora's in. They have been Nintendo exclusive, including in the upcoming KH:DDD, to this point and Neku has enough moves alone to make a good SSB fighter. But the idea of using them both in an almost ice climbers-like way would fit their games style better. And a shibuya district themed level would also be awesome! Also, Travis Touchdown's final smash attack could be the Glastonbury! And I agree with Crono Trigger characters going in over Dragon Quest characters.
  • Nikku7 - March 24, 2012 5:29 p.m.

...And Fawful.
  • ACGUY - March 25, 2012 7:27 p.m.

I said Fawful
  • SketchLemon - March 24, 2012 4:57 p.m.

Flint from mother 3! Even though the only things I know about him is that google image search told me he looks like a badass, I totally think he should be in it. there need to be more cowboys in all aspects of my life