• sonicfreak21 - July 27, 2012 12:25 p.m.

I hope they put amy rose in the next game so i can kick her ass with sonic and shadow and beat the living shit out of her! >:) i HATE Amy!
  • adrien-champagne - July 24, 2012 1:02 p.m.

Did anyone think about Quote from Cave Story? I think the game was enough popular to be part of the next smash bros, if earthworm Jim was was in the choices, well I think Nicalis should get some recognition too. I totally agree to add Sora and I would like to replace Toon Link with Link from Majora's Mask.
  • Nikku7 - July 23, 2012 2:50 p.m.

I think a Slippy Toad assist trophy would be WAY less annoying than that fucking Nintendogs trophy from brawl.
  • tyler-sipprell - July 23, 2012 1:34 a.m.

Rahu I, II & III from Custom Robo would be an EXCELLENT appearance! It's an autonomous robo so it would move around the stages on it's own. From Rahu I to start from character selection, during fighting, when it hits the Smash Ball it could transform into Rahu II, and when the final smash is activated, Rahu II would transform into Rahu III to deliver massive destruction to fighters in its line of fire.
  • cj12297 - July 21, 2012 6:38 p.m.

The mii should be a mii from your console like in Mario Kart.
  • AwesomeMan - July 19, 2012 1:48 p.m.

BANJO! That's all I have to say...now for the question, is the fact that he's Rare make him untouchable by Nintendo? Idk, they did pull of Solid Snake in Brawl...I would love to see Banjo show up in the next SSB
  • Tjwoods18 - July 19, 2012 3:01 p.m.

Mumbo jumbo 8)
  • galaxia-lightyear - July 19, 2012 1:48 p.m.

Krystal from Star Fox!!! I want her there in the game as a fighter! I don't care what these people pick as long as I want Krystal in the game too.
  • FirLocke - July 19, 2012 1:19 p.m.

The reader's choices are WAY better than GRs. (Sorry GR). But Klonoa and Pac-Man need to be in. I actually really don't want any characters from either Tekken or SoulCalibur. They just don't fit. They just don't. Yes for the Tales characters though.
  • codystovall - July 19, 2012 6:30 a.m.

If a mii character is made someone is going to die by my hands.
  • tim-shaffer - July 19, 2012 12:51 a.m.

SORA SORA SORA ITS ALWAYS SORA WHY CANT WE HAVE A CHANCE OF ROXAS OR MABYE A DIFFRENT ORGANAZATION MEMBER!!!!
  • bash street kid - July 18, 2012 11:41 p.m.

I think Poirot should be in it too (the David Suchet version)
  • shawksta - July 18, 2012 8:59 p.m.

Replace Yarn Kirby with Prince Fluff. better for spreading the series than just making an alt. form. Also, considering Mario Narrates Pacman VS which was a Gamecube exclusive, he is most definitly in to return the favor. In order to keep the Zelda characters balanced and not TOO much on amount, replace Toon link with Wolf Link and Mida and if they either give Ganondorf a REAL moveset or replace him with Ghirahim
  • bash street kid - July 18, 2012 8:37 p.m.

I want to see that dude with the beard
  • geordin-harapeet - July 18, 2012 8:22 p.m.

I reckon Conker and Banjo Kazooie would be awesome, but doesn't Microsoft own the rights to those characters now?
  • clint-welding - July 18, 2012 8:05 p.m.

Characters I would love to see more than the rest are Tails, Knuckles,Amy Rose, and Dr Eggman from Sonic, for they are 4 of the 5 classic original Sonic characters. I'm going to list the characters I'd like based off series Donkey Kong: King K Rool, Chunky Kong, Lanky Kong Mario: Birdo, Waluigi, Rosalina, Paper Mario Star Fox: Krystal (with staff) Pokemon: Mewtwo and Lucario return, Zoroark, and Raichu Fire Emblem: Lyn Metroid: Ridley Zelda: Wolf Link & Midna, Gannon with sword, Demise (final boss from Skyward Sword) Kingdom Hearts: Sora and Riku Soul Calibur: Charade (random moveset) Siegfried, and or Knightmare Tekken: King Rayman: Rayman, and a Rabbid Banjo-Kazooie: Banjo & Kazooie, Gruntilda, Klungo, Mumbo Conker: (not likely unless toned down from M-T rated content) Conker, and Greg Diddy Kong: Wizpig For characters that I don't want to return are Dr Mario, Wolf (unless they change his moveset, we don't need two Fox clones, Falco is enough) Pichu, Jigglypuff, R.O.B. Toon Link (I want Young Link in exchange)
  • Master Q - July 18, 2012 6:26 p.m.

i think they should add goku from dragon ball z or kid goku or all transformations... or @least bring in mewtwo that would b really gud old legendary pokemon would b the best... please add them in the new game & plzz keep lucario in it
  • Jessmn2 - July 18, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Depending on when it comes out in the Wii U cycle and what games are on it, any third party character could potentially be in it. Neat but improbably idea: Batman Kind of more possible idea: Ryu Hyabusa.
  • talleyXIV - July 18, 2012 2:50 p.m.

I've read this article like four times.