• logan-alexander-liebel - May 11, 2012 6:59 p.m.

I don't know if anyone would agree with me, but I would like to see: -Black Knight (Fire Emblem) -Lyn, Sothe, or Ephraim (Fire Emblem) -Maria (Knights in the Nightmare) -Melia (Knights in the Nightmare) -Moochi (Monster Rancher) -Joker (Monster Rancher) And I think people would prefer pre Playstation Joker with the blue coat and hockey mask face. -Durahan (Monster Rancher) -Oswald (Odin Sphere) -Gwendolyn (Odin Sphere) -Mike (Star Tropics) -Tyrell in addition to Matthew (Golden Sun Dark Dawn) -Hitmonchan or Gallade -Megaman -Zero (Megaman) -Krystal (Star Fox) -Slime (DQM) By itself, no need to pair it with anybody. -Prier (La'Pucelle) -Croix (La'Pucelle) -Loto (Dragon Quest I) I know they wouldn't necessarily have access to some of these characters, but I still think they'd be fun to have.
  • athf100 - June 13, 2012 7:06 a.m.

I agree with both mega man and krystal
  • SunlightOwl - May 5, 2012 1:42 p.m.

Ninten (Mother) - Because he was the 1° "Mother" series protagosnist Bowser Jr. - Because in the actual "Mario" games you fight more with Bowser Jr. than the self Bowser
  • Karmacharged - May 4, 2012 5:43 p.m.

*Ninten Why? Without Ninten and MOTHER, Earthbound/Mother 2 and Mother 3 would never exist, and that he was the 1st protagonist in the series, so he deserves to be in SSB4.
  • Divine Paladin - May 4, 2012 4:48 p.m.

Vaati appeared first in A Link to the Past GBA (AKA ALttP and Four Swords), not Four Swords Adventures. They're different games and different stories.
  • ttereve-nexas - April 29, 2012 11:27 a.m.

This is a big list of characters me and my friends approved, Nintendo or otherwise. Be they a costume, a character by itself or a cameo, we would like to see them: • Bomberman (Bomberman) • Black Shadow (F-Zero) • Samurai Goroh (F-Zero) • Jody Summer (F-Zero) • Simon Belmont (Castlevania) • Alucard (Castlevania) • Dracula (Castlevania) • Shantae (Shantae) • Risky Boots (Shantae) • Porkey Minch (Earthbound) • K. Rool (Donkey Kong) • Banjo Kazooie (Banjo Kazooie) • Dark Pit (Kid Icarus) • Magnus (Kid icarus) • Kamek (Mario) • Shadow Mario (Mario) • Ludwig von Koopa (Mario) • Fawful (Mario) • NiGHTS (Nights into Dreams) • Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) • The Jaquio (Ninja Gaiden) • Robert T.S. (Ninja Gaiden) • Ridley (Metroid) • Dark Samus (Metroid) • Vaati (Legend of Zelda) • Stalfos (Legend of Zelda) • Iron Knuckle (Legend of Zelda) • Majora's Mask (Legend of Zelda) • Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda) • Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank) • Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic) • Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic) • Dr. Eggman (Sonic) • Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid) • Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid) • Gray Fox (Metal Gear Solid) • Mad Dog (Contra) • Scorpion (Contra) • Little Mac (Punch-Out!) • King Hippo (Punch-Out!) • Nightmare (Kirby) • Waddle Doo (Kirby) • Zero-Two (Kirby) • Rayman (well... Rayman) • Mr. Dark (Rayman) • Spyro the Dragon (Spyro) • Gnasty Gnorc (Spyro) • Ripto (Spyro) • Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) • Rash, Pimple & Zits (Battletoads) • Billy Lee/Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon) • Shadow Boss (Double Dragon) • Abobo (Double Dragon) • Mysterious Man (Double Dragon II: The Revenge) • Viewtiful Joe (Viewtiful Joe) • Chrono (Chrono Trigger) • Magus (Chrono Trigger) • Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim) • Warrior of Light (Final Fantasy) • Sora (Kingdom Hearts) • Riku (Kingdom Hearts) • Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You) • Starfy (Starfy) • X (Mega Man) • Zero (Mega Man)
  • classicisbest - May 2, 2012 12:22 a.m.

i just want to see banjo and kazooie. they were the 2ND best game on N64(next to ocarina of time) and we haven't even gotten a trophy or sticker of them, but sonic and snake were on the game. they aren't even full time Nintendo!
  • thomas-hernandez - April 18, 2012 2:50 p.m.

No one has said Geno from Mario RPG? Really? He was one of the most wanted characters for brawl, second olny to the two guys who did get on there and Mega Man.
  • shane-david-ralph - April 16, 2012 3:14 a.m.

i got 3 more awsome suggestions. 1. Gumby from Gumby the movie 1995. 2. Skull kid from link majoras mask. 3. Kamek from super mario bros.
  • UkiWookieFlame - April 7, 2012 9:47 a.m.

Here are my fantasy picks: -Robocop(never gonna happen) -Michael Jackson(from moonwalker NES, also never gonna happen) -Toe Jam and Earl(ok these guys in the game would happen out of all of my picks) -The kid from "zombies ate my neighbors" -Ryu(ninja gaiden, this one could happen for sure) -Ryu(street fighter, not gonna happen) -Ken(street Fighter, not gonna happen) -Batman(Well....no never gonna happen....) -The Great Saiyaman(Look you guys said Goku, I might as well say The great Saiyaman:P) As for the article, I 100% agree on seeing Yarn Kirby, Tanooki Mario(super mario bros 3, best game ever!), King hippo, Minda/wolf link, Paper Mario, Travis Touchdown, knuckles, and Groose in the game. I would love to see those guys in the game! The thing that im wondering is why didn't Birdo show up in melee instead? I mean I always thought she would show up in melee, but hey at least she showed up as a mid boss in brawl. I have always thought during my childhood that Banjo and kazooie would for sure be in super smash bros WAY before sonic would, well maybe someday. I don't know about viewtiful Joe, I doubt seeing him in the game even though the gamecube was his 1st home. And when I saw Sora up there? I couldnt stop shaking my damn head. Sorry. Look I love kingdom Hearts, but Sora in the next game? I might as well believe that mushroom hearts will be made soon. And Goku? For God sakes people WAY too much DBZ seriously:P.... and besides If goku was in the game, then nobody could ever beat him. He would just come back to life a million times with his 1 billion xp until you die. I would prefer The great Saiyaman:P XD
  • Knopps - April 8, 2012 11:17 p.m.

What are your thoughts on Mega Man? Because it may be the kick I am on right now. But he would be amazing in the game. His Smash Ultimate could be his X Armor. For a short time say..10 Seconds he would have 2x Attack Power and all of his Specials would be upgraded just like using his Boss acquired skills in the game at the point when you can charge them up and get a better attack. Dash-Slide Evade-Armadillo Shield from X Up B- Cutters from Cutsman B - Homing Missle from Octo Down B - Water Column Attack(Hold)- Charge Up Blaster Third Jump Could be Riding Rush Forward
  • Knopps - April 7, 2012 12:55 a.m.

How about Toad? I think it was a waste to only use him as Peaches defense move. What about his being the Shop Keeper in Mario 3. And he has his own Kart in Mario Kart its not like he drives Peach around in Mario Kart, so why does he have to be her shield in Smash Bros? Also I would like to see: Chrono, Frog or Magus from Chrono Trigger One of the Kids from Zombies Ate My Neighbors(can be both, switch between them in battle) I would like to see Poo from Earthbound to replace Lucas. (But maybe that's just me...)
  • shane-david-ralph - April 6, 2012 6:08 p.m.

My top fifteen choices would have to be.. 1. Shadow the hedgehog 2. Silver the hedgehog 3. Leon Powalski 4. Waluigi 5. King K Rool 6. Rayman 7. Birdo 8. Midna and Wolf Link 9. Daisy 10. Rosalina 11. Kritter 12. Ghirahim 13. Roy and Mewtwo Return 14. Matthew 15. Krystal well theres my list for yea
  • kajyemor - April 2, 2012 5:42 p.m.

I would absolutely love to see Goku and Sora
  • LiNKoMAC - April 2, 2012 1:34 a.m.

A lot of these characters are very farfetched... but like the lead up to Brawl, it's the same story. Realistically, rather than dumb hope, I think the following characters deserve a spot on the roster... - Megaman (seeing how Sakurai mentioned there being the possibility of Capcom characers) - Viewtiful Joe - Banjo Kazooie - Skull Kid w/Majora's Mask - Majora's Mask Young Link (Kind of like Pokemon Trainer but with Masks?) - Ghirahim - Midna & Wolf Link - Isaac - King K Rool - Ridley - Saki Amamiya - Return Roy and Mewtwo - ...Raichu (%99.9 not likely... but I can dream)
  • spencer-barnes - March 27, 2012 1:12 p.m.

Spyro the Dragon. Was all but the mascot for Playstation. alternate costumes should allow you to play classic, elijah woods, and skylander version. Sparks help you pick up coins in coin battle and food and things. Spyro can glide. run and hold A to charge attack. B to flame. Hes got a ground pound and hold and spits picked up projectiles from inside puffed up cheek mouth. And he killz u by raising one eyebrow.
  • TerminX - March 26, 2012 4:59 p.m.

Jesus, you guys. What part of NINTENDO crossover do you not get? Third party characters are a rarity, slots saved for characters relevant to Nintendo in some way. No, not like Sora, who has only had two mediocre games on Nintendo platforms so far. Like Megaman, Bomberman and Banjo, gaming icons associated with Nintendo. Anyway. For me, there's really only three characters that I feel should be in: -Ridley -K. Rool (King, Kaptain, I really don't care) -Professor Layton Plus Mewtwo, obviously. Any combination of the three would make it great. Lastly, some of the characters in this list are just godawful. Seriously, Tanooki Mario? Dark Pit? It's like you enjoy clones
  • assortednutts - March 26, 2012 3:41 p.m.

Ellie and Chomp from Monster Tale on NDS.
  • travas-michael-rancour - March 26, 2012 2:21 p.m.

They should add mew. They already have mewtwo it wouldn't make sense without mew.
  • closer2192 - March 26, 2012 11:20 a.m.

Bender from Futurama - extending arms/legs, belching fire, farting fire for a 3rd jump (like the episode where robots move the earth), pretty awesome character from a TV show generally popular among the same crowd as video games are.
  • fullmetallegend - March 26, 2012 7:44 a.m.

I like how in the "How they should play" for Matthew, you called him Isaac. It's because that's who you really want! ;D