• Malintendog - June 26, 2012 4:02 p.m.

Here's for a totally obscure "What the fuck?" character. POPEYE! Did you know that the original Donkey Kong was supposed to be a Popeye game, but because they couldn't get it licensed they decided to make up Donkey Kong, Pauline, and Jumpman instead? I see it as being HIGHLY improbable, but it would probably give me the same "The fuck?" reaction as I got when I first saw Mr Game&Watch. Seeing as Popeye is a cartoon character he does have a lot of potential for comical moves that defies logic. Smoke-based attacks with his pipe, and transforming his huge forearms into ridiculous tools. The Final Smash would without question be Spinach, and much like Wario's Garlic it would make Popeye a force to be reckoned with.
  • jaykub-leseman - June 26, 2012 5:20 p.m.

ssb series can only have nintendo characters.
  • Jessmn2 - July 18, 2012 4:13 p.m.

Sonic and Snake beg to differ. Though...Popeye has a 1% chance of ever happening...which is generous.
  • darian-beals - August 25, 2012 5:48 a.m.

which explains why sonic and snake are in there, right?
  • jaykub-leseman - June 26, 2012 1:44 a.m.

My idea as a character in ssb3d, is Neku from kingdom hearts dream drop distance/ the world ends with you, and sora too.
  • jaykub-leseman - June 26, 2012 1:41 a.m.

I would be playin as Neku from kingdom hearts dream drop distance/the world ends with you, and maybe even, sora. but i prefer Roxas instead. and maybe throw in riku as an unlockable, or Axel.As you can see im a huge kingdom hearts fan, but yeah , im supporting Neku.
  • aaron-pan - June 25, 2012 6:38 p.m.

Klonoa! Yes! I would buy it instantly! They should also include a Solatorobo character too.
  • KA87 - June 25, 2012 7 a.m.

I would live to stick to Tom Nook for all thoses times he over charged me and please throw in Red to because I so want revenge for all of those forged painting he sold me.
  • superscalawag - June 25, 2012 12:01 a.m.

What about Chibi Robo and teli? They could be like an Ice Climber duo!
  • superscalawag - June 25, 2012 midnight

What about Chibi Robo and Teli! They could be like an Ice Climbers duo!!!
  • BIGMercenary - June 24, 2012 10:43 p.m.

Ryu or Ken from Street Fighter. Just think about it: giant hadoukens like the MvC series as a final smash.
  • QuickSticks45 - June 24, 2012 9:05 p.m.

How has Megaman not been in smash bros yet? It would truly be a good choice to put in the game
  • ani12 - June 24, 2012 7:26 p.m.

Here's who I thought of: Shyna Nera Shyna from Silhouette Mirage and/or Marina from Mischief Makers
  • autumnstorm10 - June 23, 2012 5:20 p.m.

I'd like to see: 1. link from majora's mask transforming into a goron, deku and zora but in skyward sword art style since its bright and colorful. his final smash can be the ultimate mask with fancy sword skills. 2. this maybe odd but a fi and girahim duo or they can switch out with down+b and then the final smash they summon their masters the main evil boss and link from skyward sword start fighting to the death and their waves of awesomeness do aoe damage to other players. 3. Daisy from mario. 4. the four toon links from four swords. 5. linebeck from phantom's hourglass/spirit tracks beating people with a shovel(since he's always looking for treasure)
  • WTeen8 - June 23, 2012 4:21 p.m.

The first 3 namco characters were the first 3 that came to my mind when I initially heard Namco was working on it. Well done.
  • poptarts214 - June 23, 2012 3:14 p.m.

Lady Palutena from Kid Icarus would be cool
  • yoshi95 - June 23, 2012 12:56 p.m.

Megaman Death from Darksiders II. He is totally badass and Darksiders II will be a Wii U game. Sylux from Metroid Prime Hunters. He hates Samus intensely, a fight between the two of them would be epic. Toon Zelda Amaterasu or Chibiterasu from Okami Bowser Jr / Shadow Mario just like donkey kong has diddy, Bowser needs his son in the game Princess Daisy, Peach sister deserves to be in there as well. Louie from Pikmin. Mario has Luigi, Olimar needs Louie! Majora's Mask Link, could transform into Goron, Zora, etc. Final Smash could be fierce deity.
  • Alomeigne - June 23, 2012 12:04 p.m.

I meant pins, not badges, got ahead of myself there :P. reCaptcha: 1711951 insspe , they're not even trying to make sense anymore.
  • Alomeigne - June 23, 2012 12:02 p.m.

As with a few other people, The World Ends With You has to be one of my favorite games of all time. While I'm glad for his inclusion in KH (also one of my favorites of all time) he would be an amazing SSB character. Think of all the badges that could be collectibles!
  • zombi3grim - June 23, 2012 11:28 a.m.

I would like to see some zombies please. K thanks, bye.