• alexandre-bret - September 25, 2012 7:46 p.m.

Readers choices are better
  • james_brown159357 - September 25, 2012 6:38 p.m.

The roster needs Vile from Megaman X. And he should play like an absolute boss.
  • djmaster100REBORN - September 25, 2012 6:13 p.m.

The Most Idiotic Roster ever. Here a better one. That I made. http://nintendofandj.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4yv8hh
  • talleyXIV - September 25, 2012 5:41 p.m.

Why have I read this article like 6 times? PLEASE GAMESRADAR QUIT SPECULATING AND JUST WAIT FOR SOME ACTUAL INFORMATION. And in the meantime I don't know maybe you could write some articles?
  • Hobogonigal - September 26, 2012 3:59 a.m.

Stop whining, there are plenty of other articles if you look and there's no harm in a bit of speculation. It's fun because you get to use your imagination (if that needs explaining...)
  • talleyXIV - September 26, 2012 2:20 p.m.

Just kind of annoying to see it 4 times a month and then not even know what has been updated... This game is probably still a year and a half away, if we keep our imaginations going we could have hundreds of characters by the end of the wait.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - September 25, 2012 4:53 p.m.

Dark Samus. For the love of god
  • shawksta - September 25, 2012 4:25 p.m.

You know, with Bayonetta now being published by Nintendo, her chances of being in Smash skyrocketed, and is possible you know
  • brickman409 - September 25, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Shigeru Miyamoto
  • Acerlux - September 25, 2012 3:59 p.m.

If we can see Naruto, I'd want to see Luffy. One Piece is tremendously popular in Japan so it'd go over well, and the exposure elsewhere couldn't hurt. Also I feel he fits into a fighting game well, gear 2nd or 3rd would make excellent final smashes.
  • shawksta - September 25, 2012 3:34 p.m.

Man, this is fun. Mr.Driller vs Drill Dozer, DO IT Elite Beat Agents, BECAUSE
  • RandomShadow44 - September 25, 2012 3:17 p.m.

I said it before, and i'll say it again....give me Blaziken! Until this game finally comes out though, I'll be playing the supposed Smash Bros rip off. Which looks just as fun as Smash Bros if I do say so myself, as long you get past the whole "Nintendo durred it furst" grudge that people seem to be holding.
  • Elgyem - September 25, 2012 2:43 p.m.

A hoenn pokemon trainer with blaziken, grovyle, and mudkip (you know you want to). Imagine the gameplay potential for those three, who happen to be some of the mos popular pokemon at that. Gary oak with blastoise, alakazam, and tyranitar. Three awesome pokemon with plenty of gameplay possibilities. Also, he could yell "smell ya later!" when he uses his final smash Shantae. Imagine what you could do with magic spells and shape-shifting on a highly agile character. Ryu from street fighter. Incredibly iconic, would adapt well to smash well, and everyone loves him. Yoshimitsu for same reasons as ryu. Magolor from return to dreamland. He is cute, cool, and a powerful fighter with his array of magic spells and weapons.
  • Vordhosbn - September 25, 2012 2:20 p.m.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - bring back Plok!
  • keltar93 - September 25, 2012 2:05 p.m.

With the Bayonetta 2 exclusivity announcement, I'd say Bayonetta stands a strong chance of appearing. I'd imagine her movement would be rather like Zero Suit Samus, with her hair attacks serving as her special moves, albeit they probably wouldn't remove her clothing when she used them, this is Nintendo after all
  • Godzillarex - September 25, 2012 1:59 p.m.

"Since Snake appeared in Brawl, now that Raiden is about to star in his own game, it’s only fitting he replace Snake in the next Smash Bros" I hope not. That would be terrible. Leave Raiden with the Smash Bros clone.
  • RandomShadow44 - September 25, 2012 2:57 p.m.

Snake should have never been in Smash anyway. As for your so called "clone" of Smash (because it was of course the first game ever to have four people from varying games fighting each other, right?) it is looking awesome, and Raiden is looking awesome in it. If anything, Snake should head over to Playstation All Stars as well.
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 25, 2012 3:11 p.m.

It is a clone, get over it. Snake has been with Nintendo plenty of times... You have Metal Gear nes, Ghost Babel, Twin Snakes and MGS3DS, the last two being the definitive versions of the games(imo at least, it is no contest with TS, 3D has updated graphics and the better MGS4 control set up but some people think the game isn't meant to be on a portable... well they are wrong, it works perfectly and I bet the same fanboys that said that got it on their Vitas with the old clunky controls Lol).
  • RonnyLive19881 - September 25, 2012 1:52 p.m.

I doubt Raiden since he will be in the Sony Smash Bros rip off. I'd Like to see a Sissel and Missile combo, they can use the invironment to knock out characters. I'd also like to see Kyle Hyde from Hotel Dusk and Jill from Resident Evil, I'd prefer her Character Model from the GCN remake of Resi 1. It is still after all Nintendo exclusive. It'd be fun to have Snake back and then add 007 to the list! And finally Professor Layton.
  • swindonstirch - September 25, 2012 1:37 p.m.

Surely Bayonetta is a given now?