• Malintendog - March 24, 2012 7:28 p.m.

Guess what guys, another Capcom owned character. Shantae, the hair-whipping, belly-dancing half-genie of the Gameboy Color game as well as the Shop Channel's "Shantae: Risky's revenge" Shantae sports a handful of transformations from monkey to elephant to mermaid. Her main weapon is her whip-like hair. Through the flexibility of belly dancing and genie magic she has the ideal base for a smash bros character. Her home is in the 2-D realm so it wouldn't be too hard to make moves to fit from there~
  • Nap1400 - March 25, 2012 10:43 a.m.

Technically she's owned by WayForward, not Capcom. I do support this though. I love Shantae.
  • J-Fid - March 25, 2012 2:30 p.m.

Hooray! Support for Shantae! I have been saying this for months!
  • Nikku7 - March 24, 2012 5:24 p.m.

So has no one mentioned Neku and Shiki from TWEWY yet? They totally deserve to be in this game! Especially if Sora's in. They have been Nintendo exclusive, including in the upcoming KH:DDD, to this point and Neku has enough moves alone to make a good SSB fighter. But the idea of using them both in an almost ice climbers-like way would fit their games style better. And a shibuya district themed level would also be awesome! Also, Travis Touchdown's final smash attack could be the Glastonbury! And I agree with Crono Trigger characters going in over Dragon Quest characters.
  • Nikku7 - March 24, 2012 5:29 p.m.

...And Fawful.
  • ACGUY - March 25, 2012 7:27 p.m.

I said Fawful
  • SketchLemon - March 24, 2012 4:57 p.m.

Flint from mother 3! Even though the only things I know about him is that google image search told me he looks like a badass, I totally think he should be in it. there need to be more cowboys in all aspects of my life
  • TheFabricOfTime - March 24, 2012 1:43 p.m.

Still want to see Professor E. Gadd in there.
  • revrock - March 24, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Wonderboy, he could smash people with his skateboard. Or, as a homage to GR, a reCAPTCHA box.
  • Larinah - March 24, 2012 12:14 p.m.

So after all the people, and even your picks, you still haven't suggested the one character that would actually make SENSE to be in the game... King K. Rool. He has had numerous different combat styles, including a jetpack/helipack that could be used as his b+up, his leap from the first game which could be a chargeable b+horizontal, a boomstick which could be his regular B, and he's the leader of the Kremlings so it would make sense that he would set a Klaptrap down with b+down, which could be jumped on to be killed before it went off the map at which point it would make the same noise it made in DKC 2 and 3 as fanservice. His supersmash could be to drop large cannonballs on the map like in DKC 1. Out of all the good characters in the game, it seems like Donkey Kong is the one who hasn't had a real badguy to face since his first inclusion in smash bros on the n64... They should seriously correct that. After all the other readers choice characters, some of which made no sense (Goku... seriously? You would have to use kid Goku if anything...) it would be nice to have one that did.
  • exhaledhippo - March 24, 2012 11:56 a.m.

Master Chief, Whitney Houston, Marty MC. Fly, and Edward Cullen. I think http://thistrailersucks.com/ would be able to give you the best list, just email her and she will do it.
  • Claymore65 - March 24, 2012 11:01 a.m.

Has no one mentioned Simon Belmont? He would be awesome, his a attacks could be a variety of whips, up b could be griffin jump or a whip grab, normal b could be throwing knife, side b could be axe or cross, and down b could be any other weapon. He is also very nintendo based, he would be perfect. Any other castlevania character would be great as well.
  • TrouserSnake - March 24, 2012 10:46 a.m.

Sarge from Army Men Sarge's Heroes come on guys he's good to go!
  • Samus - March 24, 2012 9:33 a.m.

..and replace Lucas with Paula please! It makes more sense!
  • Samus - March 24, 2012 9:29 a.m.

Chrono, Marle, Robo, Frog, Magus? Imagine Chronotrigger well represented in both playable characters, assist trophies, items, stages and music!
  • revrock - March 24, 2012 9:18 a.m.

Lara Croft!
  • talleyXIV - March 24, 2012 8:49 a.m.

I am really looking for Midna and Wolf Link. I also want Link to be updated so that one of his abilities is flying the bird from Skyward Sword, maybe his Jump Attack? I also want to see Pikmin back, maybe in some new form. Louie as a separate character? I really just want them to go balls out, I don't care if they have characters that are identical, I just want a ton of them.
  • Saevius - March 24, 2012 6:45 a.m.

I wholeheartedly want Ghirahim and Groose to be in the next Super Smash Bros. game. GROOSE!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - March 24, 2012 6:42 a.m.

lol goku
  • Nap1400 - March 24, 2012 5:42 a.m.

Alright, because reader's choice is coming into the question now... I'd actually like to see Amaterasu. Sure, it's another case of not-as-popular-as-Megaman-or-Ryu, but with her appearance in MvC3, it doesn't seem too far out of the question to see her at least considered. Project Sora could probably just borrow her attacks from MvC3 as a moveset reference, or they could go from scratch if they wanted. Oh, and you guys are GamesRadar. GamesRadar loves Okami. Therefore, Ammy should at least be mentioned on here somehow.