• winner2 - June 3, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Thank you for noting how we were annoyed with lucario replacing Mewtwo. IMO, Lucario is one of the dumbest pokemon to ever exist. If a pokemon is going to speak english, it's going to be Mewtwo because he's a badass and not some stupid-ass masked karate dog with foot long lumps for hair and retarded spikes on his hands. Lucario is one of the worst decisions to ever happen in pokemon. And PLEASE let Bowser Jr get in, I would love for him to be able to switch between his real form and the super mario sunshine shadow mario form with the magic paintbrush. Also, fuck Crystal. That traitorous bitch should be a boss you get to beat the shit out of.
  • C.King - June 3, 2013 3:19 p.m.

woah you really hate lucario, mewtwo was really cool but lucario isn't that bad bowser jr would be fun especially with that fanct pain brush and maybe a faster version of bowser wouldn't crystal get more of a beating as a character than a boss?
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 4:16 p.m.

but Lucario is awesome (s)he is always my go to fighting type pokemon, if we see newform mewtwo I rather them just keep Lucario
  • J-Fid - June 3, 2013 6:59 p.m.

Don't be be hating on the Aura Master. Also, he's based on Anubis, look it up.
  • enigmaxtreme - June 3, 2013 2:16 p.m.

Considering Namco Bandai OWN DragonBall Z....having Goku in Smash 4 doesn't seem too far off....
  • g1rldraco7 - June 3, 2013 1:42 p.m.

Majora's Final form from Majora's Mask and the Fierce Deity of course, those would be beast characters.
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 1:25 p.m.

I would love to have Lucina in Smash because FE needs female representation and who better to use then fake marth.
  • BladedFalcon - June 3, 2013 1:42 p.m.

I agree, Lucina is kinda bland though, IMO. Severa would be more interesting in almost every way, but then again, I realize that's a pipe dream since Lucina is the spotlight of the game, and Severa is an optional character at best XD
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 2:09 p.m.

Well I think any of the other normal characters would fine because the kids are a free for all because of the whole hair of the father and I don't think they would make that cannon, but they could just add Tiki and call it a day.
  • BladedFalcon - June 3, 2013 2:36 p.m.

Well... if you are going to use any of the normal characters, then I'd say Tharja would be more interesting :P Though Tiki works too, sure, although not sure could her dragon powers fit without making her too cumbersome or overpowered XD
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 4:14 p.m.

Well I can't send my wife into battle alone, and it would be interesting for tiki because if they make taunts to individual characters it would be cool to see her interact with Marth.
  • rio1927 - May 31, 2013 6:12 p.m.

Smithy and Geno from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • suneyes27 - May 30, 2013 1:54 p.m.

This comment will probably be buried among the many interesting and exciting ideas out there. But there's a few additions that I think would be killer and hearken back to older N games. 1. Majora's Mask Young Link - Skull Kid was the most requested character on a poll I read somewhere, but I think it would be interesting to include Link from that game as well. I'm aware that there are two Links already and the odds aren't good - but that doesn't mean I can't dream... or that it isn't a good idea. By taunting and pressing the joystick in different directions, he would change forms. Deku Scrub can fly with flowers with Up+B, Goron can roll up with Forward+B, Zora can shoot fins like boomerangs, etc. And of course, Oni Link would be his final smash. 2. FLUDD Mario Bros. Down + B should transform each Mario brother, similarly to Zelda/Sheik. This way, each brother can use multiple moves with their device. Mario could boost forward with the turbo attachment with Forward+B and hover with Up+B, Luigi could suck up enemies and shoot them back out with B, etc. Anyways, that's just my two cents.
  • max-martin-peacock - May 23, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Zoroark will replace lucario
  • liam-joseph-mania - May 23, 2013 1:33 p.m.

I'm confused. The article says "Megaman" but has a picture of X. Who are they refering to? X? or Mega Man? I'd love to see X in it but megaman would be pretty plain.
  • Majenrok - May 21, 2013 8:20 a.m.

Ninten from Mother 1, Klonoa, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Nights, The new mewtwo form. Those are characters I would like to see in the new SSB. Seeing Ninten would be sick.
  • Magma743 - May 19, 2013 7:54 a.m.

Paper Mario obviously, but have a new moveset rather than a lighter Mario clone, Something incorporating the original Party members/Pixls I guess. Final smash: The Mega Star in Super Paper Mario. Roy from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Super awesome design, and myself and many other miss him.
  • simplethunder - May 11, 2013 6:08 a.m.

The Ice King
  • SSB789 - May 4, 2013 11:22 a.m.

LITTLE MAC! THE GAME NEEDS LITTLE MAC!
  • freddie-juarez - May 1, 2013 8:14 p.m.

Personally, I want these characters: Paratroopa Red: It has appeared in most of the mario sport games, and has been one of my favorite characters since I was a child, and I would like to see it in a Smash Bros. I know the possibilities are very small, but I still want it because I love him. Victini, from 5th generation: I have loved this creature since the release of the movie of Victini. I think he has the enough personality to be characterized in the game, and its V-create could be a good smash final (if they plan to return it in this game). This is a comment: I want Mewtwo back in this game. I don't want Lucario, I want Mewtwo. Mewtwo was one of the best decisions that its creator (of the game) had at including it on the game. Time ago, I had heard, as a rumor, that Ridley could be included in the game, and now that I played Metroid Other M, and see its design of Ridley, I became more in love of him than I was before (because even before I loved the creature). I would like to be included in the game as that design (as Metroid Other M´s design). Dooplis could be another good option. Even if he only appears in Paper Mario: the thousand year door, he has a story, and most important, A PERSONALITY, and personality is what is needed to be included in something like smash bros (because personality is what make most people be in love with the character) Vivian is another character who has been devaluated. For me, it´s one of the best characters that Nintendo could ever created, ¡and her (or his, I´m not really sure) story is really deep! Many, really many players, like me, could be identified with his (or her) story (I don't really care, because is not that what it makes the character amazing) MB: I really like this girl (or, android). She's beautiful, and that's why I love her. I think people should identify with her story (a girl who was diferent and the world treat her bad for that, only for being diferent). I don't have any idea of what guns she could use, but I know that, if they thing, the franchise could find a place for her. I also agree with the idea of the inclusion of Vanelope Von Sweets from Wreck it Ralph. I hadn´t seen the movie, but she is cute, and I also know that Bowser appeared in that movie so Nintendo is also involved with the movie and that's a chance to be included in the game. Krystal MUST appear. It's the last gift of rare to Nintendo before forgeting him by the adquisition of the company by Microsoft, and, in my opinion, it was the BEST thing that Rare could have do, because the character is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, and I know many, but many people like her and want it in the next Smash Bros (it was really rare that she didn´t appeared in brawl) Ice Dragon: eventough I know almost nobody knew him, it's pretty cute. Simple, but really singular: it's color, it's shape. Yeah, it's a good candidate for the battle. Whatever, I like him. I think he's cool. Mawile: PLEASE include Mawile. I adore her for being cute. This pokemon has also been devaluated. It has a really good design. Young Samus: with the new Metroid Other M, we knew another form of Samus, and I think they should include it in the game. I like her, just that, and I would like to see her in the game. That's all. I would like to see at least one of these characters in the final version of the game.