• gadjo - April 8, 2014 9:15 p.m.

You know, I'm aware that I'm probably in the vast minority here, but I'm gonna miss Wolf. He was my main. I know he was, like, D tier, but he really fit my play style. Oh, well. I'll just have to figure out a new favorite again.
  • AgentSmith2518 - April 9, 2014 2:09 a.m.

I agree with you. He wasn't my favorite, but I felt wolf offered enough difference to be in the game.
  • shawksta - April 8, 2014 8:21 p.m.

So we got Charizard on his own, and Greninja but thats begs the question WHO WILL BE THE GRASS TYPE!?
  • Cyberninja - April 8, 2014 9:43 p.m.

My bias says I want it to be Meganium but logic says that Sceptile would work better.
  • shawksta - April 8, 2014 9:51 p.m.

Actually my brother said Meganium as well, if only because Sceptile and Greninja are already similar.
  • Cyberninja - April 8, 2014 9:54 p.m.

if it is a Meganium I would be a happy camper it doesn't get the respect it deserves, but then again it is my overall favorite starter so yeah.
  • shawksta - April 8, 2014 9:58 p.m.

Johto Mega Evolutions when? Im really anxious
  • Apollus08 - April 8, 2014 6:17 p.m.

I'm so lightheaded from excitement
  • pl4y4h - April 8, 2014 6:06 p.m.

Charizard on its own? That was a spot a nice Blaziken could've had
  • codystovall - April 8, 2014 6:18 p.m.

but then how would we see charizards mega forms thats everyone loves so much - I wouldve rather had greninja, delphox and chestnaught or I guess greninja, lucario, and blaziken.
  • terence-breurken - April 8, 2014 5:37 p.m.

Pokemon X/Y (1996) lolwat? correct it to (2013) and on Charizard's page it says: Pokemon Blue/Green Japanese versions: Red/Green Non-Jap Versions: Red/Blue Blue/Green makes no sense...
  • Frieza - April 8, 2014 5:08 p.m.

Quite a bold move getting rid of transformation moves. While an interesting mechanic in and of itself, I can see its removal improving the gameplay as a whole. This will open many more opportunities for casual and hardcore players alike. And Charizard is all on his own now. Pokemon Trainer was no where to be scene... And neither was... Squirtle... ...I can't... I don't... Give me a moment here... "And what about his former friends Bulbasaur and Squirtle?" Ivysaur.... It was... Ivysaur...
  • waddledee385 - April 10, 2014 2:09 p.m.

Don't lose hope. they could still add squirtle and ivysaur onto charizard as one character
  • g1rldraco7 - April 8, 2014 5:07 p.m.

About time Charizard is by himself, I bet his controls will be Bowser only more smoother and hoping his final smash is his mega evolutions, but which one X version of course!!!! A little late on oshi being in here although seeing Greninja is surpring, but cool. To be honest I thought Sheik was going to be cut and I agree very risky making Shiek a separate character, btu I bet they got tired of people complaining about having Zelda and Sheik being the same character. I am glad Zero Suit Samus is back, but let's hope for a summer release :)
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2014 4:57 p.m.

First appeared: Pokemon X/Y(1996) lololololololololol
  • J-Fid - April 8, 2014 5:03 p.m.

Nothing like ugly green 3D Pokemon!
  • J-Fid - April 8, 2014 4:48 p.m.

The competitive players can rejoice! Down-B is no longer Shiek's worst move!
  • BladedFalcon - April 8, 2014 4:50 p.m.

Lol, what if they still make it do something lame, like have her play a harp or something? :P
  • J-Fid - April 8, 2014 5:04 p.m.

Lol. But, I think one of those new moves will be her Down-B.
  • Vonter - April 9, 2014 9:55 a.m.

She has the Brawl's Zero Suit Samus down special it seems. Mainly a jump with a strong kick. It was one of her more powerful moves.