• sebastian-pickett - August 17, 2014 2:06 p.m.

Did a twelve year old write this article? Link doesn't wield a "sword of time" and to not even run a spell check is unprofessional as hell..
  • Aeryn061 - August 22, 2014 3:36 a.m.

What's even worse are the character suggestions. I'm fully ok if Mewtwo comes back, but Mewthree isn't the star of a new movie and it doesn't even exist. Chrom and Midna have already been confirmed to not be playable characters SEVERAL MONTHS AGO! As well as a Xenoblade sequel for Wii U! Some of the other ones just feel insulting.
  • Alomeigne - August 27, 2014 2:17 a.m.

Same as I said to B.J. Below, it's a combination of two old articles, and the suggestions were what they thought/hoped would be in the game a looooong time ago. It's only still there for us to see their predictions.
  • B.J. - August 26, 2014 3:37 a.m.

I don't know why I keep being amazed at the random complete ineptitude in some of these articles. My favorite part of this one is the page on Chrom, where it's a total "Someone from Fire Emblem: Awakening will likely be in the new game." instead of "Chrom will be in the new game, however there's a 99% chance just he'll be an alternate costume for Lucina, like the male and female Robin from THE SAME INTRO VIDEO WHERE THEY WERE ALL CONFIRMED TOGETHER!" It's like they wrote the 'who we think could be in the game' section before researching the game at all and then decided not to change it.
  • Alomeigne - August 27, 2014 2:13 a.m.

You must not have been around the site very long....and looking at the way it's setup you'd never know if you hadn't, but basically this article has been around since pretty much when Super Smash was announced, just continuously renamed, and c ombined. They started with the characters they'd like the see, and the few that had been confirmed at the time, seperated into two parts....while I agree they need to really update the last half of the article to some degree, that was made before anyone but the expected characters were confirmed, and hasn't been edited, so that now we can see if their predictions came true or not.......so they're not "completely inept".
  • Alomeigne - August 27, 2014 2:16 a.m.

Straight from the Zelda Wiki: "The Master Sword (マスターソード Masutā Sōdo?), also known as the Blade of Evil's Bane and the Sword of Time, is a recurring sword in the Legend of Zelda series. It is imbued with the power to vanquish evil. In many games, it is said to be the only sword capable of defeating the malevolent Ganondorf and his demonic alternate form, Ganon. It is directly related to the legend of the Hero of Time and has become one of the most iconic symbols of the Legend of Zelda series, often appearing in other video games." Plus anyone who plays the games knows that the Master Sword is referred to as the sword of time quite a bit...though I agree with the spell check, I notice those a lot :P.
  • josh-a-wieand - August 14, 2014 8:44 a.m.

Still waiting for the Ice Climbers to have a legitimate rival.....Bub & Bob anyone?
  • shawksta - August 13, 2014 5:23 p.m.

Also according to a second post on the update, because gliding is gone, Metaknight got a new Recovery move where he uppercuts twice or something. Gliding being cut might be a serious nerf for Meta given he was the master glide user.
  • Vonter - August 14, 2014 11 a.m.

Also combos always finish now. The only think that's needed to be tweak is his advantage when slashing since from what I've heard he almost always hits first.
  • shawksta - August 17, 2014 3:15 p.m.

It makes you wonder how everything will fair now that Hitstun and Combos' make a return. Emphasis on hitting your opponent first, Metaknight is all about speed, if anything he does need tweaking, but most people should know its about using an attack before getting close to him.
  • shawksta - August 13, 2014 5:21 p.m.

DAT ARM ARMOR
  • zachary-khan - August 10, 2014 7:10 p.m.

I want to see Delfino Plaza as a returning stage from Super Smash Bros. Brawl with the grand pianta statue in the background & Dialga as a poké ball & master ball item with its signature move Roar of Time in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U
  • JesterGamez - August 3, 2014 7:47 a.m.

I would really like to see any DC superhero (especially Batman) since Injustice and 2 of the Arkham games were on Wii U. Someone from the Lego games would also be good. I'm also pretty disappointed that Snake is gone, maybe he'll make a comeback.
  • lisa-bola - July 31, 2014 4:39 a.m.

Am I the only one who was really hoping for Rundas from Metroid Prime 3 to be in it? He's such badass. And that cool voice is amazing lol
  • JacobT43 - July 20, 2014 9:31 a.m.

i want to see waluigi he is my second favorite player besides D.K.
  • Clovin64 - July 15, 2014 10:52 a.m.

Is it just me, or does Marth kinda look like a girl while Lucina kinda looks like a boy? I dunno.
  • slimjim441 - July 15, 2014 9:47 a.m.

Super stoked that Capt. Falcon is officially confirmed. With Miyamoto trying to snuff F-Zero out of existence, I was scared he might try to get Namco to exclude him.
  • christopher-finnegan - August 26, 2014 10:37 a.m.

I hope that shadow the hedgehog joins! Sonic needs a villain/friend and so far shadow is the fan favorite enemy of sonic. His moves could be chaos spears as his regular, teleporting chaos control through any object including the ground as his up special, and the rest can be the same as sonic's. His final smash can be the slow motion that he does as the trophy in the old ssbb. I have a few other character ideas but for now shadow is the main one. I hope others agree.
  • TrAnMu - July 15, 2014 8:22 a.m.

I find it strange that on the Smash Bros site, Lucina didn't get the big newcomer tab that all the other newcomers got...
  • TheBountyHunted - July 14, 2014 6:02 p.m.

Am I the only one who is upset that Chrom is only a part of a Final Smash and not an actual playable character?
  • Frieza - July 14, 2014 8:10 p.m.

I wasn't upset (because I don't care about him), but I wanted to punch Sakurai for the note at the end of the video.
  • shawksta - July 14, 2014 9:39 p.m.

What note? Female Robin? Chrom "Getting his chance"? What?