• shawksta - July 12, 2013 1:53 a.m.

OLIMAR RETURNS GET ON THE SITE
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 12, 2013 9:02 a.m.

Your wishes = our command
  • shawksta - July 12, 2013 10:28 a.m.

Just being a helpful update to games I like! I love how they updated Olimar's suit to the Pikmin 3 style whistle being outside the helmet
  • Death-Rabbit - July 10, 2013 11:11 p.m.

Well for one thing I recommend that they make sure to add in Peach and Zelda. I also recommend Daisy. I'm sick and tired of the only chance to be Daisy isn't even Daisy but just one of Peach's recolors. I suggest you either make her, her own character or have it work like Wario did in SSBB: Make half the colors in a Peach style and then give the other half a Daisy style. Though don't be lazy and actually give the Daisy colors Daisy's voice if you do so. But seriously, bring back Peach and Zelda. Samus and the Wii Fit Trainer aren't going to make the cut of satisfaction with the people who enjoy female characters. If anything you should add more female characters. In my opinion they never add enough. Though if you're going to add in Zelda, don't just use her LoZ:SS version, do a mix like what you did with Link. I liked her TP version the best; with or without the highlights. Btw I like the other person's idea for a LoZ:MM Link, that was a good idea. Maybe add some more characters from Donkey Kong, or how about some more characters from the Mother series and Earthbound. Many people ask for characters from other companies but it's made by Nintendo. So quit saying characters from different companies and stick to the Nintendo characters guys. I mean come on. Mega Man was added because they WANTED to add him in. Screw Ryu just be satisfied with Megaman. Seriously guys, just stop. Well... except for Klonoa, and some Sonic characters, I like those ideas. Yes I am a bit of a hypocrite, so just deal with it. That was a lot to vent out. I feel happier, I guess...
  • DJMoofinLuv - July 11, 2013 4:17 p.m.

I think their excuse is "No clone characters" even though from all the Mario games Daisy is not like Peach, she's supposed to be like a Tom Boy version of her. I hope they all get in there. I mean honestly, I'd prefer spending hours unlocking a bunch of characters like in Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, keeps me interested. ^-^
  • itshmj - July 10, 2013 10:38 p.m.

Sailor Moon would be an excellent female player! I think she should be on the game and she'd be a great addition. Also a female character from final fantasy. For example, Yuffie, Lightening, Rikku, or Paine!! Please consider Sailor Moon though :)
  • mvp1221 - July 3, 2013 6:26 p.m.

i recommend marth to be in the new smash bros game with maxi from soulcaliber 1,2,4,5
  • redworld - July 5, 2013 10:10 a.m.

im surprised no one mentioned this yet but they should add Mickey Mouse/ Oswald as one character (a duo like the ice climbers) and mickey can use his paint thinner ability to make platforms temporarily disappear to easily make other players fall as soon as they try getting on a ledge after almost being sent flying from the screen lol. They should also add Ameratsu okami with his own set of paint brush abilities that he has which he can use as a final smash :)
  • Numb3r5 - July 2, 2013 9:43 p.m.

They should totally add Paper Mario. Also a Majora's Mask Link with the transformation masks. His final smash could be turning into deity link.
  • theGOLDENRYNO - July 3, 2013 2:30 p.m.

Hells yeah to Paper Mario. Was just gonna post the same thing.
  • Fireninjastar - July 1, 2013 5:47 p.m.

How about for the "PC Master Race", Marisa Kirisame from Touhou, Steve from Minecraft, and Heavy from TF2?
  • TheJeli125 - July 1, 2013 4:55 a.m.

Hopefully Sonic is in the new one!
  • dan-oberle - June 28, 2013 8:56 p.m.

All i want is Jake and Finn from Adventure Time!!!
  • Turtlegalaxies - June 30, 2013 2:25 p.m.

cartoon show characters in a nintendo character fighting game? i wish...
  • GZero945 - June 28, 2013 12:21 a.m.

For my list of recommended characters are mostly third party characters, but have at least some history with Nintendo. Raiden - Metal Gear Solid 2 (that's right, no MG Rising) Simon Belomont - Castlevania Zero - Megaman Zero series Ryu - Street Fighter Phoenix Wright - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney The Fighter or Black Mage - Final Fantasy 1 Firion - Final Fantasy 2 Your Mii The Black Knight - Fire Emblem Roy - Fire Emblem Leon Scott Kennedy - Resident Evil series Dracula - Castlevania Psycho Mantis - Metal Gear Solid Now I know that some of these are a far cry compared to others. But hey! It would be pretty neat to at least see some of them on the new one.
  • mvp1221 - July 3, 2013 6:33 p.m.

i agree with all of these characters except for roy i think marth should be in the new one
  • jast-bish - June 27, 2013 3:49 p.m.

Spyro from Skylanders, Red Hero from Wonderful 101, Tails from Sonic, and Red Genesect from Pokemon
  • mattfikes - June 26, 2013 7:11 p.m.

It's disappointing that Smash Bros is going to be limited by the capabilities of the 3DS, especially since there won't be cross-play AFAIK. The Wii U could handle a much larger roster, and I don't know why Nintendo has to punish console owners just to make an even field for portable gamers.
  • Turtlegalaxies - June 30, 2013 12:59 p.m.

the wii u version will different.
  • VideoGameFreak - June 26, 2013 5:24 p.m.

@natdog1999: They can't put ANY Minecraft characters in it because Mojang is already signed with Microsoft. But I do agree that they should bring Mewtwo back to the party. But what about Amy Rose? They should add her! ^~^
  • natdogg1999 - June 26, 2013 5:09 p.m.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT MEWTWO BACK!! oh yea and could u put some Minecraft characters in like a creeper or steve?
  • SonictheHedgehog930 - June 26, 2013 2:14 p.m.

I would like to see Sonic in this one also Tails too. I also want to see 4 Mother series characters such as Ness, Lucas, Ninten, and Claus. o: