• waddledee385 - October 31, 2013 5:10 a.m.

this IS a new character. he has a different hitbox than his female counterpart
  • markwebster - October 20, 2013 7:23 a.m.

i really want them to add sora from kingdom hearts me and many others would want him i am a big fan sora is one of my favorite characters so everybody what do you think who else would want sora becouse in my opinion i think mega man suck and it was a wrong chose especialy that sh***y wii fit trianer who dosent fit the game the only decent character added was SONIC and Sora would fit perfectly in this game becouse hes cartoon like the rest of them hes popular and has a weapon hes makes more sense that f***ing megaman and wii fit trianer WHO WOULD WANT TO PLAY THEM that also gose for the villiger so whos with me WE WANT SORA
  • travis-morgan - October 21, 2013 11:29 p.m.

Though I do want Sora, I'm some what leaning with no, also dont dis Mega man his games are awesome, a rock opera band is even inspired by him, even though its called the protomen. Also imoo Sonic sux in smash bros. though thats my opinion, and your comment was your opinion, so just letting you know I'd play as Mega man, the villager, and wii fit trainer. Wait never mind I'll pretty much play as everyone.
  • brimdunkleton - November 4, 2013 11:18 p.m.

yeah judging by your avatar, you would pick a shitty fanfic OC character over a real video game hero. shitty hero from a shitty game, i really do hope they DON'T add sora, the last thing we need is rabid yaoi fangirls and emo swoop-haired pussies who still shop at hot topic invading the fan base of a good brawler series. plus, sora or kingdom hearts have nothing to do with nintendo, so keep dreaming, someone probably shopped his image in for shits and giggles at gullible weeaboos.
  • markgamer1097 - November 12, 2013 2:30 p.m.

infact mate i have always hated megaman and actually sora is a game hero the main character of KINGDOM HEARTS and has been on a number of nintendo consoles so he is part nintendo and in the offical magazines and he was on the suggestion list by nintendo and at least sora is not a stupid blue robot boy -sora is addord by many fans and i will keep dreaming becouse one day mate it will happen the only pussy around here is megaman only fucking nurds love megashit sora is perfect for brawl he has a weapon for fuck sake and can use magic in my opion soras more than megaman will ever mean megaman was so fucking last year so just think about it DONT FORGET MEGAMAN WAS NOT NINTENDO IT WAS COMPAN
  • markgamer1097 - November 12, 2013 2:36 p.m.

and you would pick a useless bule shitty excuse for a character and sora hair its manga ever herd of it plenty of characters have that type of hair get used to it his hair is cool anyway
  • markgamer1097 - November 13, 2013 7:19 a.m.

yeah judging by avatar your judged sora you can talk anyway megaman wil NEVER be my avatar you can count on it
  • wolfriordan - October 17, 2013 11:17 a.m.

I really think that Vyse from skies of arcadia should be in this game. He uses two swords, is about Pit size, depicted in a anime-esq style, like half the cast of every smash bros game. And is not in enough games as is. Any players of skies of arcadia would love it and he would be a fairly balanced, well fitting character to throw in. Certainly better than having extra marios hanging around.
  • waddledee385 - October 13, 2013 6:30 a.m.

x and y is released. no pokemon.
  • L-K - October 8, 2013 1:06 p.m.

I want them to add Amaterasu!!!
  • anakseo - October 7, 2013 11:08 p.m.

Follow the world's fastest hedgehog in his latest adventure! ... filled with new games every day
  • philippe-coppieters - October 5, 2013 2:21 p.m.

I hope they are going to add worm from worms . Maybe not the best idea but it should be fun
  • philippe-coppieters - October 3, 2013 7:16 a.m.

Bowser jr, waluigi, king k rool and tails must be added!
  • g1rldraco7 - October 1, 2013 6:27 p.m.

I'm glad Sonic made it, but will there be more third party characters this time around?
  • GR_HenryGilbert - October 2, 2013 6:48 a.m.

I want to officially congratulate you on apparently being adding the 700th comment on this feature! Can we make it to 1000?!?!!?!?!?! Let's do it!
  • markwebster - October 20, 2013 7:28 a.m.

yeah i am glad too about time a character thats decent i hope sora gets added do you know if sora is going through
  • C.King - October 1, 2013 11:09 a.m.

they need to change up his moves, 3 of his specials look identical
  • Jennero_Rossi - October 1, 2013 10:42 a.m.

I knew this was coming. Fix that "Somic" in the first appearance line.
  • Frieza - October 1, 2013 8:27 a.m.

Holy crap Nintendo, this is the third character in less than a month. And none of them are new characters... C'mon, how hard is it to post a new character?
  • C.King - October 1, 2013 11:10 a.m.

they already revealed 3 new character and it could be they working on the old ones first so they only have to think about what's new later on, setting the base i guess