• cell989 - April 17, 2010 8:15 p.m.

Im just going to go ahead and wait for it
  • pj179 - April 17, 2010 6:35 p.m.

This is great news! I was going to buy SC:C for my 360, and was very close to pre-ordering it, when my second 360 crapped out on me. Now I just have my PS3, and am looking forward to controlling Sam Fischer through another adventure... on a system that is reliable.
  • TomRules1234 - April 17, 2010 1:43 p.m.

i cannot wait for it to come to the ps3 as i have been tempted from its launch day to get the splinter cell xbox bundle if it does not come out this or next year i might get the bundle, but i see that ubisoft is being unfair to the ps3 as the xbox has the red ring of death and doesent have the blu ray player as the ps3 does have, without a doubt ps3 is the ultimate in home entertainment and the xbox is a waste of time and money
  • crumbdunky - April 17, 2010 1:30 p.m.

While I knew the history of the series concerning platforms I still thought MS were a lot more involved with this title as an answer to MGS4 as an exclusive stealth title in 360's library. I thought they were in bed as long ago as the canned first effort at Conviction with "hobo-Fisher", no? If that's true you'd imagine a large amount of cash was injected from MS's end and I'd have thought Ubi and MS would both(particularly MS)be sick of timed exclusivity as it's hurt sales this generation-and not just IMO look at Bioshock on PS3 for your perfect example of how a game with extras can even slip by barely noticed when PS3 gamers are made to wait. In short I see very little sense in a timed exclusive for either party and Sony will, no doubt, insist on some kind of sweetener if the game arrives later on their system-they usually have, no? And if Ubi just churn out the same game even fewer PS3 gamers will buy it. So, while it's likely to arrive on PS3 judging by recent leaks and CV items I just don't see the point for anyone in a timed exclusive. In fact as I buy my multis for my PS3 rather than 360(controller preference really)all the talk has just stopped me buying it so far. I'm just unsure about the wisdom of timed exclusives and can't see any point in this being one whereas a full exclusive with MS compensating Ubi would, at least on one level, make SOME kind of sense. That said I DID expect it to look a lot better than it's turned out if it really is properly optimised for just the 360 so who knows?
  • axis56 - April 17, 2010 1:13 p.m.

surprised you even dared put your name to another splinter cell article after the somewhat unjust backlash you got.
  • philipshaw - April 17, 2010 8:56 a.m.

It would make sense for them to bring it over
  • elpurplemonkey - April 17, 2010 7:14 a.m.

What the hell is that guy wearing in the picture? Is he supposed to be a jester or a guy in old school pajamas? A jester in old school pajamas?
  • chrisat928 - April 17, 2010 4:43 a.m.

Ok, I'm going to wait, if it doesn't come to PS3 by then, it should be pretty cheap on 360. I buy all multiplats on PS3. I hate the 360 controller. Only able to put up with it for a limited time.
  • Cwf2008 - April 17, 2010 3:45 a.m.

Cyberninja thinks he has a social life? Thats a good joke
  • BAbaracus1983 - April 17, 2010 3:30 a.m.

Nice work Mr. Antista, nice work...
  • Elementskater - April 17, 2010 3 a.m.

i'm glad its coming to ps3, and i dont even own one. haha, this game was just so much fun that i wouldnt want someone not to play it because of a system exclusive.
  • speno93 - April 17, 2010 2:55 a.m.

would you suggest either assassin's creed 2 or Splinter Cell for the PC?, which one would i get more enjoyment out of?
  • Xtapolapopotamus - April 17, 2010 1:55 a.m.

Kick ass! I can't wait for this. My 360 died in a fire (or it may as well have... I need another :( ) and my PC's video card imploded on itself, so my PS3 is my only hardcore vidja game console for now. Cannot wait to see this!
  • ensabahnur - April 17, 2010 1:35 a.m.

I love Chris's articles, but i want more from you, i also want a way to filter for your articles only.
  • dland - April 17, 2010 1:31 a.m.

Cool! Thanks for the thorough prediction. I wonder if the graphics will suffer? I think timed exclusivity deals suck anyway. What about Ghost Recon. Is that going to be a timed exclusive?
  • reverandglass - April 17, 2010 1:10 a.m.

I'm glad someone else noticed a PS3 version getting mentioned, I thought I was going mad. I hope you're right this is the first splinter cell I actually am interested in and trophies beat g's anyday imo.
  • Cyberninja - April 17, 2010 1:08 a.m.

well either way i dont care i am way to busy playing ff13 while trying to keep a stable social life so i will be busy for the next year
  • ColonelKc - April 17, 2010 12:51 a.m.

Aww just got it on my 360. Should have waited.