Topics

Contests

• xfreak341xx - October 17, 2010 11:59 p.m.

That damn robot from short circuit who thought he had emotions.
  • w40kfanatic - October 17, 2010 11:55 p.m.

@ oufour definitely guilty spark. In fact, ive wanted to kill him since the very first 'Greetings, reclaimer!' Ill greet you! Greet this you floating----- recaptcha: welathe training why do i need to train to welathe?
  • PortalFTW - October 17, 2010 11:38 p.m.

Oh and yna51
  • PortalFTW - October 17, 2010 11:36 p.m.

I would kill every robot in Fallout 3. They just annoy me. Captcha: Worwaten 317, what
  • mikeydo00 - October 17, 2010 11:26 p.m.

Mr. Gusty from Fallout 3 that son of a bitch never had any good jokes and I do not enjoy his English accent
  • KnightDehumidifier - October 17, 2010 11:14 p.m.

These goddamn machines telling me to buy Hong Kong knockoff products off of their easily misconstrued websites.
  • tacoman38 - October 17, 2010 11:13 p.m.

I really dislike Jack from Gears. sure, he appears useful, and never says anything to offend anyone. by any means, I should be thanking for opening all those doors and hacking the multitudes of computer systems. But I'm not. Because I know he's watching the whole time, laughing at me! He hangs around invisible watching my futile attempts to take out a troika. Why doesn't he just hover on over to the gunner, turn on his cutters and chop the guy to death, unseen, can he can be invisible! instead, he mocks me behind my back, helping the locust practically. If you had a super invisible robot who refused to help, you would shoot him too. :(
  • andermar - October 17, 2010 11:11 p.m.

Honestly i'd probably kill Wadsworth from fallout 3. only because he got me stuck in my bedroom about 10 times.
  • Mattdawarrior - October 17, 2010 10:58 p.m.

I'd shoot Chris Antista. Total robot. Come on, who's he fooli- oh you're reading this aren't you?
  • batmanboy11 - October 17, 2010 10:48 p.m.

I'd like to shoot Heidi from "the Hills". Oh wait, she ISN'T a robot?! WTF?
  • mac173 - October 17, 2010 10:22 p.m.

I've destroyed many furbies in my glory days, so that should count.
  • lionarthegreat - October 17, 2010 10:03 p.m.

id like to kill claptrap because of his dancing and the fact that every time i try to kill him the bullets just bounce off
  • listerfeend - October 17, 2010 10:01 p.m.

I'd like to shoot whomever didn't put 'Shoot Many Robots' in single quotes like this so the title would actually make sense.
  • Usul - October 17, 2010 9:51 p.m.

Maximilian (from The Black Hole) What. A. Dick.
  • Bitmun - October 17, 2010 9:42 p.m.

I'd shoot brettbot. He do research read box back.
  • AGENTJORRRG - October 17, 2010 9:25 p.m.

Dr.Nefarious. I mean, I must've killed the guy like 10 times already.
  • gibsonend - October 17, 2010 9:20 p.m.

Box - Logan's Run.
  • taco12324 - October 17, 2010 9:16 p.m.

All Spambots deserve to be hung with their own wiring as well.
  • taco12324 - October 17, 2010 9:15 p.m.

Claptraps in his freaking annoying voice box with a laser rifle.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - October 17, 2010 9:14 p.m.

I'm not a north american resident, but I still want to shoot Johnny 5 from Short Circuit in what pretends to be his face. "NO DISASSEMBLE!" - How about a car crusher? It doesn't have nerve endings! Just beat it with sticks until it falls apart!