• Lilikka - March 20, 2010 3:29 a.m.

I don't get the Lego Indy hate. I'm playing the second one right now and I'm loving it. Got the first one with my Xbox and it's actually what got my daughter into watching the films with me. Next is Star Wars!
  • VyseTheTetrisdork - March 20, 2010 3:09 a.m.

Wait a minute, I thought there was only one Avatar: TLA game for the 360, and that was Burning Earth (the only game I got the full 1000 Gamerscore on and my personal embarrassment)? Avatar: TLA came out on XB1 and thus has no cheevos, and the eventual tie-in game for the upcoming M. Night Shamalama(sp?) movie isn't out yet. Therefore, Lego Indy is NOT the most embarrassing game in our Achievement history. ReCaptcha: woozy July
  • Nocturne989 - March 20, 2010 2:39 a.m.

mine would have to be Sonic the Hedgehog or Too Human. Huge mistakes and wastes of my time
  • Grif - March 20, 2010 2:27 a.m.

What Mirror's Edge got a vote?
  • Cwf2008 - March 20, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Who the hell voted Viva Pinata? That game is badass!
  • spawny0908 - March 20, 2010 1:10 a.m.

Too Human is mine. THANK GOD I rented that! I couldn't finish it, it was that bad!
  • Cyberninja - March 20, 2010 12:21 a.m.

@eee the lego games are fun in their own right they are some good games if you want to have some fun with other wise unfunny source material and yes i am straight. the game that is the most embarising i played was barbie magic genie for the gbc and before you call me gay i was five and i played through it because it is my little sisters game so i played it so that if she needed any help i would be able to get past that part for her.
  • RebornKusabi - March 19, 2010 11:40 p.m.

Really, Halo 3? I dislike Halo 3 as much as the next guy, but you would rather get rid of that and not (say) Avatar: The Game or Wanted: Weapons of Fate? I haven't played my 360 in 6 months however I can say that the game I would wanna get rid of is Dead or Alive 4. Why? Because that game is literally painful for me to play for more than 30 minutes. I know people love that game, but I don't lol For my Trophy list, I would wanna get rid of my Wet and Bionic Commando: Wife-Arm Edition trophies.
  • batman5273 - March 19, 2010 11:05 p.m.

My gamertag is Batman5273, I have alot of those games in my profile, lol. I used alot of those games towards my 11400 gamerscore.
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - March 19, 2010 8:17 p.m.

What the... Prey was awesome. Who the hell voted for that! Out with ye!
  • jackthemenace - March 19, 2010 7:23 p.m.

i can totally agree with X-Blades, it';s only appeal was a chick in a bikini. which is why i, as a teenage boy, was totally obliged to buy it, play it once, hate it, and return it.
  • Imfliba - March 19, 2010 6:27 p.m.

why has dragon age:origins got a vote? i thought it was a good game. iron man is though
  • frmonth - March 19, 2010 6:10 p.m.

I proudly sport Dynasty Warriors 6 and Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires on my games list (you got to love those never improved old PS2 games haven't you).
  • OnyxOblivion - March 19, 2010 5:42 p.m.

Prey?! PREY?! Prey is an AMAZING game...It did Portal's BEFORE Portal.
  • Corsair89 - March 19, 2010 5:25 p.m.

Mine is Turok.
  • wastedspace - March 19, 2010 5:20 p.m.

Honestly, lego games are fun if brainless, and because of co-op are great if you have you cousins/siblings/children/nephews etc, and even non-gamers agree because they can't handle losing I guess, and love games they're instantly good at. Last airbender would be the worst to see on someone else's list, but for me it's got to be Spiderman friend or foe, which I played because I'm an idiot and spiderman was on the box (and it was less than a fiver).
  • eee - March 19, 2010 5:04 p.m.

Holy shit Tomsta666 is either joking, is a kid, or is a complete fag I hope he is joking.
  • rut4000 - March 19, 2010 4:31 p.m.

Haze is mine, hands down one the worst games i have ever played.
  • garnsr - March 19, 2010 4:18 p.m.

Lego Indy and Kung Fu Panda came with my 360, so I played them, but I didn't like them that much.
  • OMGWTFAC130 - March 19, 2010 4:07 p.m.

Linger in the Shadows- Not even a proper game. I'm very ashamed to say that I only bought it for the trophies.