• tehtimeisnow - May 19, 2012 2:34 p.m.

looks like a pile of garbege seruoisely nitedno copied apple by makeing a tablet but insted of makeing it good they maked it look like a tablet by fisher price ha ah this thing will fale so hard its a gimmeck and its udnerpowered
  • UltimateZeldaFanboy - May 19, 2012 2:53 p.m.

Maybe you should learn to check your facts, what the difference between inovation and rip off is, or at least how to spell and use proper grammar before you judge anybody else in the world. Anybody. Period.
  • LEGOMatrix - May 19, 2012 3:58 p.m.

Do not play with the trolls.
  • ChaosEternal - May 19, 2012 7:35 p.m.

Don't mind him, he is just your average troll. I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually mean any of it, and is just trolling for fun. I remember it was mentioned elsewhere he trolls on at least 4 other sites. :P (Wow, I sound like I am just stating random facts, but I can't think of anyway to make that sound better. :/)
  • ThatGuyFromTV - May 19, 2012 4:03 p.m.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the undisputed spelling champion of the Internet.
  • Person5 - May 19, 2012 8:52 p.m.

Yeah people have found him on a bunch of other sites and he's quite possibly the worst troll we have here, mostly because he doesn't try, simply, its insulting. If you're going to troll, at least try.
  • talleyXIV - May 22, 2012 12:30 p.m.

I literally lose brain cells every time I read one of your comments.
  • therawski - May 19, 2012 2:19 p.m.

Still looks terrible, why are the analog sticks still on top? Do they not realize this is a deal breaker for most gamers? Damn toy company gimmicks!
  • MidianGTX - May 19, 2012 2:31 p.m.

Preach brother.
  • Redmagpie - May 19, 2012 2:12 p.m.

Could the mysterious square button be a placeholder that allows instantaneous switching between viewing the action on the screen and viewing it directly on the tablet controller??
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 19, 2012 2:23 p.m.

I think that'd be named, Nintendo doesn't like having nameless buttons. I'm thinking like, some sort of sensor for Skylanders-type stuff.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - May 19, 2012 4:01 p.m.

You mean like what the new Rayman game does with it with the figurines? That would make sense, but i don't see why they would need a button to switch it on or off. I figured it would just be persistently on all the time.
  • nelly24 - May 19, 2012 2:05 p.m.

Flaming analogue sticks above the buttons. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
  • Z-man427 - May 19, 2012 2 p.m.

The right stick is still wrong. It should be below the face buttons. It's not changing it up. It's being stupid.
  • tiben36 - May 19, 2012 1:57 p.m.

oh boy, i cant wait to see this can >inb4 only 599,99$
  • SunniDee - May 19, 2012 1:36 p.m.

First, Cooper spelled "here" wrong, the change with the placement of the analog stick is a good one, what's the little square box on the left side, and the Wii U name is sticking (unfortunately)
  • Redeater - May 19, 2012 1:49 p.m.

I don't know. This seems a little too convenient. Nintendo is notorious for keeping things hidden and we are supposed to believe that this guy was allowed to post this pic? If he did I seriously doubt he is still employed. I'm thinking Nintendo is keeping the physical change but the "Wii U" might just be a red herring.
  • GR HollanderCooper - May 19, 2012 1:52 p.m.

Fixed, thanks! I WAS TYPING SO FAST TO GET THE NEWS TO YOUR EYES FASTER.
  • SunniDee - May 19, 2012 2:03 p.m.

no need for thanks. also you seemed to have left your canterlocks on. But i will give you credit. You guys were the first to post this tidbit of news. Also another thing i noticed is that 2 cables are coming out of it, and a button in between the power and battery button.
  • Redmagpie - May 19, 2012 2:13 p.m.

one of the cables appears to be connected to the Wii sensor bar.....
  • Redeater - May 19, 2012 1:36 p.m.

While it is an improvement I fail to see how this is going to be comfortable to use. Those buttons are so far below the right stick it seems like they would be a bitch to use.