• Sly_Fox - March 25, 2009 1:11 a.m.

lol@planetside man i miss that game captcha= his whitehorn
  • ssj4raditz - March 25, 2009 2:44 a.m.

Wow Tyler needs to sell his art. I'd buy some!
  • AlteredFormula - March 25, 2009 10:18 a.m.

Although my missus plays the odd cutesy or puzzle game now and again, she doesnt seem to get the same experience out of some of the bigger stuff that I play. for instant to this day she still mimics Moira from fallout 3, often saying try not to die now when i mention playing the game. her other favourite way to annoy me when im "listening" and playing is to constantly ask me if I have any molerat meat.... bless her!
  • killemall - March 25, 2009 7 p.m.

i got one, I love tales of symphonia and just got tales of Vesparia. My ex and my roommate both hate it. My roommate tried to ban it from the xbox(me for the win there) and the reason he hates it? he hates the world map. He feels like in such an amazing time for graphics why does the world map mimic final fantasy 7?
  • GoldenMe - March 25, 2009 11:24 p.m.

I figure one of these days, I’m going to go into the game room, and instead of Mikel sitting around in his underwear there’s gonna be like a goat head and a lot of blood. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Best Ever!!!! And Tyler is an artistic mastermind. Great Article GR.........wait. Does that mean Lizzie is single?!?! I'm free Friday night!
  • reyalejandro13 - March 25, 2009 11:59 p.m.

man, this article has taught me one thing-if I get a girlfriend befor I get my 360 fixed, don't get it fixed afterwards. re-captcha: Russians selling. SELLING WHAT? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!
  • Labbear - March 27, 2009 7:38 a.m.

lol i just tuned navi out
  • Boki - March 30, 2009 9:18 p.m.

I thought some GTA game was gonna be on here cus the graphic nature of it (my gf always kills me for playing it)
  • DANBO - March 30, 2009 11:38 p.m.

I played COD4 online everyday all day and it's not like I can pause it so when my girlfriend would call I just wouldn't pick up and after a while she caught on. Needless to say, she didn't like it.
  • Spritle101 - November 23, 2009 4:15 a.m.

I love Chrono Trigger ^_^
  • Spritle101 - November 23, 2009 4:23 a.m.

Ooh, I love 2D Fantasy RPGs...must get Crusader of Centy *_*
  • Snaketoe - February 17, 2010 10:49 p.m.

I once had a girlfriend who managed a Gamestop store. We got into the biggest fight over Jet Grind Radio. I Loved the game, but she had to listen to the music all day as it played out of a kiosk in her store. One night I was playing it when she walked in the door from work and she totally lost it. I ended up giving it to a friend of mine in trade for some computer game. A year or two later we broke up anyhow, and I found the game in a bargin bin. I loved that game.