• Snaketoe - February 17, 2010 10:49 p.m.

I once had a girlfriend who managed a Gamestop store. We got into the biggest fight over Jet Grind Radio. I Loved the game, but she had to listen to the music all day as it played out of a kiosk in her store. One night I was playing it when she walked in the door from work and she totally lost it. I ended up giving it to a friend of mine in trade for some computer game. A year or two later we broke up anyhow, and I found the game in a bargin bin. I loved that game.
  • Spritle101 - November 23, 2009 4:23 a.m.

Ooh, I love 2D Fantasy RPGs...must get Crusader of Centy *_*
  • Spritle101 - November 23, 2009 4:15 a.m.

I love Chrono Trigger ^_^
  • DANBO - March 30, 2009 11:38 p.m.

I played COD4 online everyday all day and it's not like I can pause it so when my girlfriend would call I just wouldn't pick up and after a while she caught on. Needless to say, she didn't like it.
  • Boki - March 30, 2009 9:18 p.m.

I thought some GTA game was gonna be on here cus the graphic nature of it (my gf always kills me for playing it)
  • Labbear - March 27, 2009 7:38 a.m.

lol i just tuned navi out
  • reyalejandro13 - March 25, 2009 11:59 p.m.

man, this article has taught me one thing-if I get a girlfriend befor I get my 360 fixed, don't get it fixed afterwards. re-captcha: Russians selling. SELLING WHAT? TELL ME YOUR SECRETS!
  • GoldenMe - March 25, 2009 11:24 p.m.

I figure one of these days, I’m going to go into the game room, and instead of Mikel sitting around in his underwear there’s gonna be like a goat head and a lot of blood. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Best Ever!!!! And Tyler is an artistic mastermind. Great Article GR.........wait. Does that mean Lizzie is single?!?! I'm free Friday night!
  • killemall - March 25, 2009 7 p.m.

i got one, I love tales of symphonia and just got tales of Vesparia. My ex and my roommate both hate it. My roommate tried to ban it from the xbox(me for the win there) and the reason he hates it? he hates the world map. He feels like in such an amazing time for graphics why does the world map mimic final fantasy 7?
  • AlteredFormula - March 25, 2009 10:18 a.m.

Although my missus plays the odd cutesy or puzzle game now and again, she doesnt seem to get the same experience out of some of the bigger stuff that I play. for instant to this day she still mimics Moira from fallout 3, often saying try not to die now when i mention playing the game. her other favourite way to annoy me when im "listening" and playing is to constantly ask me if I have any molerat meat.... bless her!
  • ssj4raditz - March 25, 2009 2:44 a.m.

Wow Tyler needs to sell his art. I'd buy some!
  • Sly_Fox - March 25, 2009 1:11 a.m.

lol@planetside man i miss that game captcha= his whitehorn
  • Demoneyes10 - March 24, 2009 11:45 p.m.

Whole thing was full of laughs.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - March 24, 2009 9:11 p.m.

Forgot to mention this in the text, but: ALL ART BY TYLER WILDE!!!!!!
  • ELpork - March 24, 2009 9:01 p.m.

BEST PHOTOS EVER!!!! Recapa 4.4million twixt
  • jamminontha1n2 - March 24, 2009 8:30 p.m.

oh man, maybe someday I,too,can acquire a girlfriend like all the good people at gamesradar. Just kidding, great article and funny too. recaptcha: 92,000 lancehead
  • understudybass - March 24, 2009 8:28 p.m.

the only game my stupid, twat of an ex-girlfriend liked was Lego Indian Jones (which, interestingly enough, she sucked at)...don't worry guys, she's long gone.
  • linkganon - April 3, 2009 11:34 p.m.

you know how i know what games to get, get a girls opinion, if they hate it, i'll like it, if they like it, i'd probabally hate it. the perfect way of picking that perfect game. girls started to like mario kart, so now i hate it, girls go over to a friends house to play mario party while i return it for a refund because it sucked. your wives know which game you will like because the more they don't want it, the more you want it.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - April 1, 2009 4:42 p.m.

@Charlie: It's true, his GF did buy those Trigger crafts, but that factoid didn't gel with the Week of Hate. Now that it's over, we can all let out a collective "awwwwwwww"
  • paranoidemdroid - March 31, 2009 5:50 p.m.

i wish i could say i hate star ocean: the last hope when my boyfriend plays it but really i've just started ending every sentence directed at him with "kay?". "you need to take the garbage out, kay?" "i want to play resident evil 5, kay?" "that battle music is completely burned into my brain, kay?"