• Bitmun - August 4, 2010 4:46 a.m.

Wait, so we're not getting another shark week? Buh... buh... buh... *sobs*
  • KnightDehumidifier - August 3, 2010 3:46 p.m.

Shark Week rules, and those who deny it are dolphins. Dolphins are the clowns of the sea, whereas sharks are daredevils. Sharks coincided with the BP oil spill to kill off the dolphins. Sharks were also responsible for that terrible 1-15 season the Miami Dolphins had a couple years back.
  • SgtSlushy - August 3, 2010 2:45 p.m.

I love Shark Week
  • Mr.Bizzle - August 3, 2010 12:35 p.m.

Shark week was awful
  • philipshaw - August 3, 2010 10:35 a.m.

Shark Week was cool, it made me buy Jaws Unleashed
  • StrayGator - August 3, 2010 10:31 a.m.

from Babylon English Slang Dictionary v1.2 janky 1. bad, flawed (northern California) 2. good, smooth (souther California) Seriously?
  • Rhymenocerous - August 3, 2010 10:27 a.m.

I was hoping there'd be another Shark week...well, a man can dream...
  • GhostbustTyler - August 3, 2010 6:54 a.m.

I remembered today that you guys did this, so I eagerly went on here to see if you made a new shark week feature, which you obviously didn't. I already watched/read all of the articles today and I remember how funny and awesome they were last year. Still really bummed you guys arn't making another one. Any hope there could be a dinosaur week?
  • RonaldRayGun - August 3, 2010 6:40 a.m.

At first I went, "Holy Crap they're doing another one!" Then after seeing its a recap of last year, I realized here are only so many articles someone can write about sharks in video games. But, whatever this is still great stuff.
  • c1nd3rcell - August 3, 2010 5:53 a.m.

One of the fondest, yet completely messed up, weeks ever.
  • bmrskate - August 3, 2010 5:11 a.m.

HAY GUYS ReCaptcha: you're neatest
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - August 3, 2010 5:06 a.m.

I really enjoyed this the first time around
  • TrigunGunner - August 3, 2010 4:41 a.m.

Gotta agree with you there. That contest was your jankiest by far.
  • VaneTrago - August 3, 2010 4:24 a.m.

I've been on this site for a long, long time. I can't believe that was a year ago already. I should have registered when I first started coming to this site. I miss Shark Week. And Mr. Elston, you're wrong. It wasn't weak. I loved Jaws: Unleashed.
  • MXoliGst - August 3, 2010 4:19 a.m.

Seeing this made me realize that the shark week TalkRadar was the first one I'd ever heard. My life hasn't been the same since.
  • shyfonzie - August 3, 2010 4:18 a.m.

YEAH SHARK WEEK!! Tdar 63 is pretty much my favorite one.
  • VyseTheTetrisdork - August 3, 2010 4 a.m.

I kinda enjoyed Shark Week. And I don't even watch/acknowledge the Discovery version. I may go hunt down a copy of Jaws Unleashed and dust off all the crap on my PS2 right now. Also, I can't wait for B. Buttercup to force Brett and company to greenlight Horse Week 2011.
  • tayls - August 3, 2010 4 a.m.

If only people were as fascinated by critical thinking as they are by sharks.
  • Genericide - August 3, 2010 3:13 a.m.

"This can't be happening!" "Not during the shark tournament!" Good times, good times.
  • mastersword369 - August 3, 2010 3:11 a.m.

wtf! That was amazing...why no Sharks and sharts on T-dar this week?