• CRB171 - May 28, 2010 10:40 a.m.

I can't use dead eye when I have the knife equiped
  • vogler1604 - May 26, 2010 10:59 a.m.

Thanks for the help!! =)
  • nadrewod999 - May 26, 2010 8:41 a.m.

Article works, just click on the "Next" or "Prev" buttons when switching pages.
  • Evil_AppleJuice - May 26, 2010 6:36 a.m.

I just finished all the masteries. When dealing with the knife n cougar, wait for him to almost pounce u, then dead aim so you can slash him in the face. Level six was the worst for me, as you'll find boars, elk, etc. as the game goes on while skunks, racoons, and foxes are rare. Hunt for racoons between gaptooth ridge and armadillo at night, there are hundreds. Skunks you just have to keep looking for black and white on the ground, they are actually everywhere. Finally, look for foxes around two crows and south of armadillo at night, there are lots. Happy hunting!
  • chainsawninja600 - May 26, 2010 3:28 a.m.

I cant dead eye while using the knife you sure that works? Cause I have a suspicion my game is broken
  • trevorcarr - May 26, 2010 1:39 a.m.

yeah, im having the same problem acez, dont know what it is. -_-
  • Starplatinum - May 26, 2010 1:18 a.m.

As far as I know if you get level 10 on all challenges, you get the legend of the west outfit which i want badly! This guide is really helpful and can't wait to finish the challenges using it! Maybe a guide for horses?
  • Angels-Get-High - May 26, 2010 12:52 a.m.

What exactly do you get or unlock for getting to master level?
  • kiwicrossing - May 26, 2010 12:30 a.m.

I have spent two days on Rank 5 and still cannot kill a cougar.
  • Acez - May 26, 2010 12:08 a.m.

doesnt work*
  • Acez - May 26, 2010 12:03 a.m.

i cant read the rest of the article and its KILLING ME, everytime i click a new page it says "The user name or password you entered for this area on prev.gamesradar.com:80 was incorrect. Make sure you’re entering them correctly, and then try again" my password works, wtf is goin on
  • Cheech360 - May 25, 2010 11:52 p.m.

Want this game so badly but sold out everywhere I go.
  • McSpermie - May 25, 2010 10:47 p.m.

damn if only you guys put this up a day earlier before I did all these :p would have made my life easier.
  • Felixthecat - May 25, 2010 10:39 p.m.

Getting the Buffalo Rifle shouldn't be too hard then, now I know exactly what to do to get to Level 5... I'm taking the game slowly. I'm only on Seth's third mission, I'm playing the game so slow. But man, Cougars can get annoying. I can't even imagine the legendary animals...