• slimjim441 - January 16, 2013 1:31 a.m.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: $28.00 used, $70 new Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: $66 used, $90 new Nobody loves Fire Emblem, do they? Shame...
  • Evilsafetyboy - January 17, 2013 11:17 a.m.

Hopefully that attitude will change with Awakening. I think the permadeath concept frustrates alot of people.
  • slimjim441 - January 16, 2013 1:22 a.m.

Everyone at Gamestop laughed at me because I was the only kid who pre-ordered the Metroid Prime trilogy. I had to come in like three days in a row because they told me it was back ordered. One, it goes to show that my obsession with getting was completely justified, and two, it feels good to be able to laugh at them now. And three, fuck that Gamestop; who makes fun of a kid to his face for liking Metroid? Screw those guys.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 16, 2013 9:25 a.m.

lol wow freak those fools
  • Fuzunga - January 16, 2013 12:37 p.m.

I bought a copy at Best Buy when I heard they were going out of print. Luckily, they had plenty available at the time.
  • RedHarlow - January 15, 2013 11:47 p.m.

I've got Panzer Dragoon Saga for Sega Saturn with the case and all the manuals and everything, and on eBay it ends to go for $150-$300+
  • CrashmanX - January 15, 2013 11:43 p.m.

I still have my copy of Jurassic Park Operation Genesis. Might not be a modern title but still worth a pretty penny for whatever reason.
  • Thequestion 121 - January 15, 2013 11:36 p.m.

Man, I own Budokai Tenkaichi 3 for PS2. I should have gotten it for the Wii. Also, I want the Metroid Prime Trilogy now
  • chickadee4 - January 15, 2013 10:44 p.m.

Dammit, and I nearly bought the Metroid Prime Trilogy too when it was still shops :p, "nah I can pick it up later when I'm ready", was my thinking.
  • D0CCON - January 15, 2013 10:57 p.m.

I thought the exact same thing. I'll have to check my local used game store. They were selling Tetris DS at $17, despite the fact that that game is rare (and I bought it from them). Maybe there's a used copy of Metroid that they don't realize has value.
  • laurenhiya21 - January 15, 2013 10:33 p.m.

I was a bit mad at myself after I pre-ordered Xenoblade because I had thought it was going to be ONLY for pre-order (and only found out after getting it that it wasn't). After looking at the price of it now however (and the price the booklet), I'm super glad I did got it when I did. Too bad about Metroid Prime Trilogy though :/ I wasn't even aware of it whenever it came out...
  • winner2 - January 15, 2013 7:37 p.m.

Buttercup mention equals day made. And I have BFME II but only for 360 cause I couldn't find it for cheap for pc. And I wish I had the one piece game, I love that show.
  • doominatorx6 - January 15, 2013 6:56 p.m.

I OWN BFME II IN MY BASEMENT. OFF TO EBAY.
  • blue-heelerky - January 15, 2013 6:28 p.m.

Just went out tonight and picked up a used copy of Xenoblade Chronicles at Gamestop, so they're out there in the wild, don't ebay one.
  • J-Fid - January 15, 2013 6:08 p.m.

My friend and I both own Tenkaichi 3, and he also owns the One Piece game. Sometimes it pays to like anime.
  • sweetchiliheat - January 15, 2013 6 p.m.

Still have BFME2 (with expansion) and Metroid Trilogy. Had no idea they were rare.
  • sk8r7 - January 15, 2013 5:43 p.m.

I still have copies of LOTR:BFME 2 for 360 and pc. A great game, but if you want to find something even more expensive, look for the Rise of The Witch king expansion.
  • 7-D - January 15, 2013 5:16 p.m.

Really want to play Xenoblade (they actually have it in my gamestop for normal price), but i'm just not ready to drop 70+ hours into a game just yet. That's like a whole waking weeks worth of life (assuming an 8 hour sleep).
  • avantguardian - January 16, 2013 2:32 a.m.

i'm kind of envious of you, as you have yet to even discover the amazing collection of 70+ hour games out there. myself? well, let's just say that i thought putting 70+ hours into a game was a lot in 1997(ff7)...today? well, it's almost criteria. p.s. what gamer gets 8 hrs sleep? ;)