• zombi3grim - October 14, 2012 8:50 p.m.

Ive been gaming a LONG time, since the Atari 2600 days. Im sure there games back on SNES or NES that I hated but honestly, Im too old to remember. I DO remember a recent game I disliked ALOT. The Witcher 2. Made only worse when I realized it was created by some Polish nutjob. No thanks. I dont wanna play Polish RPGs....
  • RacoonHail - October 15, 2012 9:59 a.m.

I remember the Home Alone game on the NES. You were given x amount of time to set up all sorts of booby traps and obstacles for the two burglers. After the time was up they came into the house and began to search each room for you. Each room also had hiding places for you, as Kevin, to hide in, but they would only work once each I think. Once a trap was used, you could reset it and place it else where, but you had to go pick it up first. The goal was to last until the police came. I never go that far. Eventually the two burglers would catch you, no matter how many traps you place, how smart you planned each move, it just did not matter, the traps only knocked them down for a short period of time and they moved faster than you and you would run out of hiding places. It was impossible. I came to truly dislike that game, but it did teach me a valuable lesson for the future. All movie ports are crap, all of them. That has probably saved me a lot of money over the years.
  • Unoriginal - October 15, 2012 10:57 a.m.

Horny Teenagers do the darndest things. Erlier in my life when my hormones first began flowing there came along a game called Spider-Man: The Movie based on... Spider-Man: The Movie. A friend of mine told me that there was a cheat in the game where you could play as Mary Jane and at the end of the game Mary Jane would have a lesbian kiss with herself due to Peter Parkers character model being replaced by Mary Janes. This blew my 13 year old mind and the next day I marched to my shitty local grocery store witch at the time was the only place in my hometown (that is on an island) that carried any games and to my great pleasure, there it was. So I started playing and learned that playing a Spider-man game as anyone other than Spider-man is... kinda meh. Punching Vulture as Mary Jane just doesn't have the same feel to it. Playing the game as Mary Jane I could see past the games licence and judge the game on its core mechanics wich were shit. Shit combat, shit level design and shit swinging mechanics. This was new for me, I had never ever been bored by a game in my whole life and this story doesn't even have a happy ending because Mary Jane still talks with Tobey Maguires voice that, as it turns out, is a huge turn off. That game left me dissatisfied in so many ways.
  • CountRichtertoffen - October 15, 2012 3:48 p.m.

Pokemon Channel for the GameCube. I thought that I really liked it when I first played it, and then a few months later, I came back to it and realized that it was incredibly boring.
  • bobby-portlock - October 16, 2012 6:26 a.m.

for me it took awhile, growning up all the nes, snes and megadrive games my family owned were good games, same with the n64,it took till the start of the gamecube cycle (which we got a launch we i was about 8, with Rogue Squadron,Sonic adventure 2 battle and Luigis mansion) for me to play some realize what i was playing was bad.now even sonic i enjoyed but that was due to playing it with my brother. the game was P.N.0.3. at first i loved it, graphics were amazing at the time, music was good, (also hot chick yay all ways good for kids). not the worst game ever made sure (dont find me Brelston) but its a corridoor shooter, and is basically a white hallway the whole game, apart from at the start. got so boring i never beat the game (but i did use the action replay to get the suit where you can see her ass cheeks, Score)
  • 8bitBaby - October 16, 2012 1:09 p.m.

you guys crapped on dishonored SO HARD. and you're wrong. or boring. or your brain is broken. either way i suppose you're entitled to your opinion. but your still wrong. it's a good game :p as a writer/creator of stories, i am horrified that you guys didn't even explore the books and other text in the game. it helps flesh out the world in ways they couldn't stick into fully playable parts. you guys know that, you know how studio timelines are. this is a game site right? pfft! i guess it'll just be one of those games you'll wish you played 10 years from now, when people are reminiscing about it. or not, because your brains are broken. C:
  • 8bitBaby - October 16, 2012 1:18 p.m.

my first game i just out and out hated. festers quest. i liked the intro, but i just didn't get the game. it was dumb and odd, and a little boring.
  • BladedFalcon - October 17, 2012 1:51 p.m.

Mutant Chronicles: Doom Troopers It's been a while, but I still have very vivid and bad memories about this SNES game when I played it back when i was probably around 8-9 years old. I had rented it mainly because of the cool sounding name, but I had no idea about anything else about the game. But what I saw when I started playing it, was the most unpleasant, disgusting, dark looking game I had seen at the time, and it left a really bad taste and impression in my mouth. And it wasn't that it was gory, but that it was just ugly looking, the enemy and character design was unpleasant to see, and most of all, the first boss was a thin yellow looking monster standing on top of a pile of bones that puked green slime at you. Again, at the time and being a little kid, I found it really repulsive, and it's the most distinct memory I have of a game back from when I was a kid that I've disliked.