• Jackonomics2.0 - December 7, 2013 12:26 p.m.

Call of duty, gotta keep up that KD after all
  • EAC73 - December 7, 2013 11:16 a.m.

Mine is easy, Dota 2. This is mainly because I'm still trying to learn almost every character, especially some of them that are just ridiculously hard, such as Invoker, who has a possibility of 10 different abilities. There is also over 100 heroes, and with each game lasting from 40 to 60 minutes, I should be fine by picking about 30 heroes I have no yet played. Overall this may be a possibility for me if my friends would like to attempt a 24 hour marathon of Dota 2.
  • Rb1294 - December 7, 2013 10:46 a.m.

If I had twenty for hours to play a game I would find an old-school pac man arcade game and pump quarters into it until they made "A fistful of quarters 2: ghost hunter"
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 7, 2013 9:17 a.m.

I've only done it once, but I would be down for another Legend of Dragoon marathon. After playing 28 hours, I almost made it to the fourth disk.
  • winner2 - December 7, 2013 7:28 a.m.

I've already done it with fable 2. When I got it, it took me just a little over 24 hours nonstop to finish it along with a good deal of dawdling. I just loved it that much. So many chickens were kicked, so many chickens.
  • azrael37 - December 7, 2013 6:27 a.m.

already done it lol. got super mario rpg and chrono trigger for christmas the same year started playing super mario around six or so that night and next thing i know its the next day and i'm seeing triple lol. i can't really think of any newer gen game that has grabbed hold of me like that or looks like its going to
  • g1rldraco7 - December 7, 2013 5:49 a.m.

Hmmm for me the game I would play for 24 hours would be Saints Row 4. I am currently playing Saints Row 3 and my god I love this game series. It gets the blood pumping....TO MY LOINS OH!!!!!
  • GenderBender_9000 - December 7, 2013 5:48 a.m.

Only a mad man would game for 24 hours. Im pretty sure people have died from going on these crazy long gaming binges.
  • Gingy111 - December 7, 2013 1:20 a.m.

If it had come out when it was supposed to id definitely say south park: the stick of truth. Watching the last 3 episodes of southpark have me so hyped for this game to come out.
  • Cyberninja - December 7, 2013 1:15 a.m.

Persona 2 EP because the duology is the best persona game hands down and I feel P4 and P3 are overrated by far , I would either play that or Blazblue:CP for 24 hours as long as I have meal and bathroom breaks
  • Lurkero - December 6, 2013 10:18 p.m.

If I had time for a 24 hour binge I would definitely pick up Mario and Lugi Dream Team and play all the way through (or as much as 24 hours gets). A close second place would be Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
  • supergiraffe - December 6, 2013 10:18 p.m.

Pokemon Y, because I gotta catch em all. Also, if I may be an insufferable asshole for a minute, Coop said that the standard Zelda Dungeon Order was Forest Water Fire, when Ocarina did Forest, Fire, Water. Twilight Princess did the same order, and Wind Waker did Fire then Forest after getting past the forsaken fortress. I am sorry, I just want my name in the corrections segment.
  • GR HollanderCooper - December 6, 2013 11:29 p.m.

No joke, AS I WAS SAYING IT I was like, aw shit, I screwwwwed up.
  • TurkeyOnRye - December 7, 2013 11:35 a.m.

"Fanboy Coop" has painted a terrible, terrible target on your back, Coop.
  • supergiraffe - December 7, 2013 7:28 p.m.

You should have corrected yourself in the second segment. I'm pretty sure I posted before finishing the show and you could have made me look like the fool.
  • Tranquilbez34 - December 6, 2013 9:31 p.m.

Rock Band 3, Complete with all the import and DLC songs. I would have to switch instruments around just to avoid repetitiveness and injury
  • RebornKusabi - December 6, 2013 8:27 p.m.

Persona 4 Golden. Naw, I played that for an entire month already last December. Thanks to that game being my reintroduction back into the JRPG genre, I have been addicted to Final Fantasy 14 ARR. My choice would be, if I could play a game right now for 24 hours, Persona 5.
  • Cyberninja - December 7, 2013 1:17 a.m.

But we know next to nothing about P5, I know it will be a fun game but I don't think I would commit to 24 hours straight of it without knowing anything yet.
  • RebornKusabi - December 7, 2013 7:34 p.m.

That's why this hypothetical question was answered hypothetically ; )
  • JMarsella09 - December 6, 2013 7:49 p.m.

P4 the Golden